[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time time time time time time time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
So earlier I was watching TV (Seinfeld on TBS) and when the episode ended I switched to comedy Central and watched Futurama. The wierd thing is that I'm sure the clock literally right below the TV said 8:00 before I changed channels but when I looked back it said 7:55. Is 5-6 minute time travel a thing?
>>
OP can't tell time = MUST BE PARANORMAL
>>
>>18644143
Not going to deny that it would happen.

Mandela effects are real and I've witnessed many.
>>
>>18644143
I wrote this in another thread about time travel. Of applied here too:

Time isn't real. Its an unavoidable and consequential illusion due to our inability to sense the true present moment using our limited senses within normal consciousness.

Everything we experience is a reaction to an instance we never saw happen when it really occurred. Time is nothing but the brain's translation of the chain reactions that occur from a cascading of frequencies that are exponentially multiplied by reactions to themselves, creating densely grouped micro reactions that form lattices of charged frequencies and energetic patterns of axiomatic perpetual cycles with infinite potential. We experience the output of this through sensual perception, and can define it as the matrix of physical reality.

The only way to experience a shift of our consciousness across the false dimension we call time, which again, is just a mere translation in our brains of the frequencies that create the physical matrix, is to remove our consciousness from the systematic illusion of its creation (escape the matrix). At this point we would perceive the true present tense of existence which envelopes the past, present, and future together and renders the very notion of "time" useless.

The only sure way to permanently "escape the matrix" is through physical death. Other methods such as entering altered states of consciousness through various forms of meditation in order to perceive reality without illusion is limited to projection only and will NOT propagate into spiritual ascension to a state of pure will over the frequencies that bind us to the matrix due to the inadequate and persistent physical connection of mind/body with this false physical reality.

So, to sum things up, kill yourself. Then you can time travel, faggot
>>
>>18645327
I wrote this in another thread about time travel. It applies here too

You're a faggot
>>
>Seinfeld
Too bad the shift didn't give you the other 17 minutes of your life back.
>>
File: seinfeld.jpg (10KB, 230x197px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.jpg
10KB, 230x197px
>>18645347
>So what's the deal with airplane food?
Shut the fuck up, seinfeld is wicked.
>>
>>18645327
how do you know killing yourself lets you escape from the matrix control system?

what if our soul is forcibly recycled back into another lifeform, possibly back to this planet?
>>
>>18645366
>wicked
>jews
that's redundant.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.