[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love to walk along the railway. Preferably away from Moscow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 14465862544273.jpg (32KB, 374x360px) Image search: [Google]
14465862544273.jpg
32KB, 374x360px
I love to walk along the railway. Preferably away from Moscow - a certain "atmosphere deserted", whether that appears. Now, in the winter, it becomes quite difficult to walk, but it's even a plus, because there is also a feeling of bergrilsom lyumpenki near Moscow. Although the summer when it is sunny and green, of course, beautiful; when MMKZHD is not altered by vsratoe nedometro, and then went along those lines - especially liked the bridge over the Nizhny Novgorod region and Moose Island. There is, however, something, which is why it makes sense to stop to be put on the piece of metal outside the ecumene, but more on that later. So yesterday, I push my way to go on to the neighboring Tomilina Kraskova. I must say, has gone, I do not by particular desire - just as I was in Tomilino park near the river, and punch a ticket to tamoshnem terminal stremayutsya - to me at all, it was necessary in Ramenskoye, but the ticket I bought Uhtomke, if not a few strikes and I have to buy a new ticket, and so it was with me three times already this year.
>>
So, I dotopal to glands, climbed the embankment and walked along the long path on which the train is rarely chase. He walked, sinking into the snow, and beat shoes on schebёnke one dick full bergrils for my flat feet (but if the summer ...), like slowly but surely reached the bridge over the river. Pekhorka raged. Wang, if it swim, you can wake up the next day bug-ninja named Akira. On the bridge, I waited for the train (which went the other way, but you never know, they always honk) and I was there in the midst of thunder seemed that someone passes the bridge with me. Then it turned out that no one on the bridge like no, and I went on. Generally, there are often attended by children, grandmother, lumps, even goats, but then I was just on the horizon, both in the ways was empty. So, I have already covered half the distance to the platform when suddenly expected hear a train on my way. I quickly jumped off the rails and tried to run back out - though I did not go on the tracks, but the train never know I still will carry, or what he buzzed furiously as if I from him along the tracks ran naspor.
>>
So, I'm very sensitive way down the slope embankment. The following did not dare to go down, because the slope is steep, the road is not the bottom, and shoes already nabilsya mryazly nedosneg. The more so because I was without gloves. But the driver was buzzing and I was afraid that he still will be able to bring me down, although I far off the rails. So I went down a couple of steps, not pinned orientation and fell down. Flying on a slope sufficient and all zaporshilsya caught on branches. Then did not fall and began to wait the train, while he out of my way not to leave. So he left, and I still lie in the slope, because his hands hurt to touch the crust - cold. After lying for a moment, then I think up and overcoming the cold in Dadon climb to the top. Already I climbed and then feel that someone looks at me. Strange people something on the way, I have not seen. I'm afraid the truth: Does that little dog came running, or worse - a goat. So, I looked up and saw what I did not realize what I saw.
>>
Above the piece of iron about three feet hung a ball of smoke, like a cloud or perspiration. I second thought, it's the fog passed over from my heat, and then see that the cloud is not developing in the wind, and that it is hanging some transparent ball or oval. And it was the face of the ball. Not a human, but just the face - two eyes healthy, wide mouth and two nostrils. Ears were not. So, this her looking at me and, in my opinion, to smile, and I'm lying in her arms, and I'm afraid to move. The main balloon More uttered some sounds - something like a rumbling belly and cod informant simultaneously. I thought it was some kind of flying jellyfish and can strike shock. And it looked at me a little and flew off somewhere. I climbed up above the hill and looked - the ball flew towards Pekhorka. I put your skull that's exactly it, I then heard.
The strange thing is that I was not the first time I saw this. Actually, at first, but close. I used to when I went somewhere much far and then back home in the evening on the train, I saw these things flying past all railway facilities such as transformers and poles. They are then more light, but somehow I did not attach importance to them, I thought that ball lightning is something or someone launches Chinese lanterns in deserted areas - it's like to burn the grass, you never know.

Rebzya, tell me do not be silent: what it was ??? Maybe someone saw it too, can anyone knows ...
>>
File: 11_3.jpg (132KB, 648x782px) Image search: [Google]
11_3.jpg
132KB, 648x782px
>>18643626
Narcoman shtole sucka?
>>
>>18643732
pizdec ya toje s nego proigral
>>
>>18643626
But who was phone?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.