[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0506.jpg (87KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
87KB, 400x400px
Last night I had a dream that had me and my crush in it and everything seemed like a normal dream until she came. Every time she touched my arm or shoulder it felt real. Me being a retard I think that maybe she had this dream as well. So what I'm trying to ask is, is it possible for 2 normal people to accidentally share a dream?
>>
File: witch.png (1MB, 1083x719px) Image search: [Google]
witch.png
1MB, 1083x719px
male dreams about a girl = MUST BE PARANORMAL!!!!
>>
>>18643097
Wishful thinking. You need to be on your guard against it. All stalkers start out like this.
>>
Seeing as this is a dream thread. A few weeks ago I was in a state of sleep paralysis and there was image of floating hexagonal prism above me. It was dark purple as purple can be, and it had 6 yellow hairs, tails, or brances at the top that made it look like flower or a tree. Does anyone have any idea of the symbolism or meaning behind it? This is sort of thing is really out of the ordinary to me and I can't help but be obsessed with it.
>>
>>18643681
The way traditional sleep paralysis is supposed to work is your brain manifests imagery to explain what could be causing the paralysis based upon the subject's beliefs.

In other words you see what you would expect to see.

Seeing something you can't identify doesn't make much sense. The entire point of seeing anything is that it be identifiable.

Are you sure you didn't just dream you had sleep paralysis?
>>
File: tumblr_o77u11ptz01uw6ndgo6_540.gif (307KB, 540x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o77u11ptz01uw6ndgo6_540.gif
307KB, 540x266px
>>18643097
>So what I'm trying to ask is, is it possible for 2 normal people to accidentally share a dream?

Here's a different question: is it possible for 1 normal person, to accidentally be in 2 bodies?

Is that what love is?

Now think about babies. There's two people. They do a thing, commonly associated with love, and now there's three people.

Or is it still just two people, in three bodies?

I'm not going to answer these questions for you. I think that how a person approaches these questions is the very definition of who they are, and I'm not you. However, in my experience, it is common for people who love each other to share a more intimate connection than just similar dreams from time to time.

I will give you a hint though--there is nobody in the universe, not you, or anyone on this board, or ANYBODY who can determine if your crush had that same dream or not, other than HER. Because that what it means to be her. She is the one who dreams her dreams, and the only way to know what she dreams is to be her.
>>
File: 1487375896471.jpg (38KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1487375896471.jpg
38KB, 500x307px
Once in my teens (at my lonliest ofc), I had a dream about a girl. I woke up actual lonesome for her and affected for a couple days. There was a bond/attachment with this dream girl, that I could never have formed in the same amount of time with a real person. Deep REM sleep is only a fraction of a nights sleep. So in this 45 mins or so of REM. The time dilation (only way I can think to word it) emotionally formed a bond in my brain that would take weeks in real time.

Odd and I'd never would have believed it, if I never experienced it.
>>
File: 14f.jpg (67KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
14f.jpg
67KB, 750x563px
>>18644768
When a ball comes flying at your face, do you not dodge with the instantaneous reflexes that would take years to train for? With a reaction speed that even professional athletes struggle to attain?

And there isn't thought associated with it--just reflexive action. Do you find that odd?

The memories are already there, as instincts, fully programmed and ready to go at a moment's notice. No additional cognitive processing required, no experience of time spent learning necessary.

Just pure, unadulterated Jimmy Rustling.
>>
>>18644779
>The memories are already there, as instincts, fully programmed and ready to go at a moment's notice. No additional cognitive processing required, no experience of time spent learning necessary.
>Just pure, unadulterated Jimmy Rustling.

That makes sense, but since this is /x/ and I'm the kind of dude to buy into it with my "gullible/romanticism" mindset i get every so often. It was quite the ordeal, she smelled like Tide with febreze. Which was advented a bit later.
>>
>>18643097
I've had dreams with a girl for months. I went to primary school with her.

I just saw her again last night.

Not to mention another girl from high school and other's from primary as well.
>>
>>18643097
>>18645137

By the way, this is a thing that is set up by your spirit family and her's. They have noted that you two are a good match. You have a good connection that would probably go sour in typical physical contact (I take it you are perhaps socially awkward?)
It's best for the two of you to have your meetings in dreams where there is less anxiety and physical stress and your friendship can strengthen.
I've had multiple with the girl I mentioned and you may come to love her very much but there will be times where you may not see her for a week or two at a time but be patient, things will unfold as is appropriate for the both of you without interrupting your natural lives. Your spirit family will not give in to obsessive behaviour on your part. Just be cool and wait. You may see her again.

This is becoming common. Dreams with others are increasing in frequency. I've had dremas where there are entire groups of people. This one where the girl I went to highschool with asking me about her experiences having deja vu where I was to relate to her that I had them as well. These deja vu experiences are being noted by many as well. I don't know why but it could just be to form a common spiritual experience between people. It's a sign of awakening, what ever it is.

Things are definitely changing for humans. Those experiencing these strange phenomenon may be getting signs that will make more sense eventually.
>>
>>18645154
You sure you want to suggest that? A ronery loser can take that inch and rape it a mile.
>>
guys i tried to willingly lucid dream for the first time and i kept in mind i wanted to meet some reptilian. it went like this :
I kept saying "mind awake body asleep" after like an hour i started to visualize what looked like some serpent eyes and I've felt terror however i managed to ignore this cause i told my self that i'm in charge after that i lost perception of time and I was in a state that I can describe as neither awake nor asleep and my body started to get very hot "heated". then I woke myself up in uncontrollable coughing
what do you think just happened with me ?
>>
>>18645166
It's what's happening. I trust him with this information because I'm going through the same thing.
He's not going to abuse this because it's a priveledge and besides, his spirit family knows him best and they arranged this to happen with the girl's family also. They trust him.
>>
I wonder if anyone can shed some light on the dream I had last night. Just so you know I don't personally associate magpies with bad luck or anything negative.

I was standing at my back door looking out into the garden while brushing my teeth. A magpie grabbed a feather off the ground and started copying me, it put the feather in its mouth with its foot and started moving it back and forth as if it was a toothbrush.
>>
>>18644768
I've had this happen twice, once with a girl unknown, and then with someone I knew when I was a kid who I haven't thought about in decades.

Ha just listening to Jeff Buckley and this line comes on as I'm typing:
"Trying to find the will to forget you somehow,
Cos I know you're somewhere out there right now."

Dem feels.
>>
>So what I'm trying to ask is, is it possible for 2 normal people to accidentally share a dream?
I really REALLY hope not given just how fucked my dreams are, although I did have a dream where I was sharing dreams with other people in the dreams within the dream.

Incidentally, a simple way to test would be to try to control the other person during a lucid dream if they show up again. If you can't, they're either a real person, or you don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes since you have to know what reality is in order to control a dream (I tried lucid dreaming the shared dream within a dream I mentioned and I just got a horrific splitting headache that knocked me unconscious for my troubles. I assume that's cause I didn't realize I was in a dream within a dream and just thought I was within a dream).
>>
File: 12265765.jpg (201KB, 535x576px) Image search: [Google]
12265765.jpg
201KB, 535x576px
>>
What is the spookiest, weirdest, or most disturbing dream you have ever had /x/? Doesn't necessarily have to horrifying.

I can't remember the whole dream but the climax of the dream was myself and a group of people running away from something. We ended up inside a pyramid. Then a black hole formed in the floor between us and the exit. I tried to jump over it and toward the exit. I failed though and I was torn apart by the hole. The thing is that it hurt like hell. Like I could feel every fiber of my being and every atom of my body in pain. It hurt so much I woke up.
>>
>>18644671
>and the only way to know what she dreams is to be her.

or just ask
>>
>>18648162
The only way to know if what what she responds with matches what she dreamed, is to be her, in the moment that she responds.
>>
File: 1357526841643.gif (439KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1357526841643.gif
439KB, 500x500px
>>
File: 5076.jpg (46KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
5076.jpg
46KB, 400x566px
>>
So i just started a dream journal, but it seems that after i started it, i can't remember any of my dreams.
Does anyone know why this happened?
>>
>>18648316
Try moving as little as possible. Everyone dreams, not everyone remembers them, but you're more likely to remember them immediately after waking before you start moving around.
>>
Wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on this weird one i had some time back

I was riding the tram to visit a friend, only i've barely been in that part of town, and haven't been at his place before. When i got there, there were a few other friends of his, can only remember one of them though
We were gaming, until one of them told me about a huge black spider in the toilet. Don't know why he didn't tell the others.
I got the impression it was a tarantula but it looked like a widow with a smaller back-body and bigger central-body
It barely moved, i tried flushing it down, but it just rolled around on top of the water.
We gave up just closed the lid on it and got back to the others
After a while, i found the spider on the floor in the livingroom. I threw a box over it to contain it, and didn't do anything more

Later someone pointed out that the spider was hanging onto my back, can't remember how we got rid of it, but we did. When i checked the box, it hadn't been removed, it was broken up
And then another spider fell out of the arm of my sweater. a tiny one with a dark green body and big eyes.
I wanted to step on it, but one of the others stopped me telling me that it's blood and venom could burn away my skin. wouldn't even be safe with shoes on. So we just left it alone

Later, when i'm traveling back home on the tram, it's pouring down, and the rain has strangely brought out hundreds, maybe thousands of spiders into the streets. Of all kinds.
Most people didn't seem to notice them

I think that was all of it
What the fuck does it mean? And no, i'm not afraid of spiders
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.