[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

//Demons\\

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Hello /x/
As much as I don't believe in ghosts I might not be aware of the danger that might come in any second
-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever
> summoned a demon
> fought a demon
> had any experience with a demon?

Also
Can you
> communicate with them without them losing thei shit
> defeat them and if yes [ How? ]
> make them go away or be afraid of you
>>
>>18642817
I kinda did sleeping seems to reveal them
>>
Yes. It was actually pretty nice.

But no to everything else.
>>
>>18642835
Why?
As I saw in The Conjuring 2 praying and sending them in hell by using their names works?
R...right?
>>
>>18642835
Story time
>>
>>18642868
Bumping until story
>>
>>18642817
i have encountered a few but only one seemed to actively dislike me. the rest had more important shit to do than play with me i guess.
>>
>>18642838
not if they're semi-powerful. sometimes it takes fasting and fervent prayer in multitudes to get rid of demons
>>
>>18642838
No. Most Demons are either "friendly" (I.e. they will tolerate you unless you piss them off, which is pretty easy to do if you are not careful.)or are so old that Baby Jesus don't got shit on them. And I use the word demon meaning "Any inhuman spirit". Not just Christian boogeymen.

>>18642868
>>18642890
Sorry, had to leave. I typed out the damn story then my internet pooped out.

Basically...

>Was told to do Goetia stuff
>Pick one that "calls to me"
>Pick Furfur.
>Do the summoning...except I altered the ritual a bit and didn't use a circle. I was just very respectful.
>Treated it like the SUCKYBUS ritual
>Wrote out my request. Burned it. "Oh boy here we go."
>Nothing happens for a few days.
>Until...
>3 nights later, dream of a woman in black. Very pretty woman.
>She acts liek she has something to say..wake up.
>"Ok that was weird."
>Next night, wake up feeling odd.
>Feel tingly.
>Tingles turn into feeling like I'm being shocked.
>Get scared
>run to the living room and decide to sleep there.
>Laying down
>Tingles come back and then I feel a hand or something press down on my chest
>"WHAT THE FUUUuuu.."
>Went to sleep before I could comprehend what happened.
>Wake up next day thinking I dreamed it all.
>"Ok, if you are here give me a sign."
>Was going to be home alone that night so I figured it was the best time.
>"I think I'm going crazy, show me I'm not and that you're here."
>Furfur supposedly controls storms.
>Late that night one of the worst storms in years hits my town
>Wind blows so hard, water come under the back door.
>Hails so much it looks like it is snowing
>Tornado sirens.
>"Ok, ok. I get it. Thanks!"
>Storm goes away after about an hour
>Still lightening all night
>Sleep time.
>Dream of the same lady
>She more or less gives me feelings in my dream, not words
>Just feelings of "It'll be ok."
>She tries to speak finally and I wake up.
>Be laying awake like "Dammit. She was saying somethin-"
>An actual voice comes into my head.
Con.
>>
i want stories of demon hunters naow!
>>
>>18643014
>Voice isn't a female
>Super deep
>Super harsh
>"Keep it quiet"
>Assume it is telling me to "Shut the fuck up and leave me alone now", in a semi nice way

But I eventually came to realize that it was telling me to keep my mind quiet. I had a real issue with overthinking stuff, which is why my life was so "meh" at that time. Either way, Furfur has my thanks. I actually believe it was also meant to lead me to my spiritual path now. Either Furfur is connected to, or was my current god in disguise. I think.

Feel free to call bullshit. I still don't totally believe it myself.
>>
>>18643014
>Goetia stuff
what's some good info/place to start on that branch
>>
File: tyrael.jpg (15KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
tyrael.jpg
15KB, 400x320px
>>18642817
I was having a sex dream and remember a video I was about astral projection, and how other entities disguise themselves as beautiful women to steal your energies. The moment I remembered that. A complete all black figure with glowing yellow eyes revealed itself. I was struck with such fear. Paralyzed. I woke up in cold sweat. IT didnt hurt me, but I saw something manifested by the DMT in my brain.

I was visiting a friends house and I told him the story, even drew out what I saw. We laughed it of as nothing. I stayed over his house that night. I woke up in the middle of the night and as I did I realized, I was still talking outloud to someone, in my sleep. I cant remember what I said but it spooked me.

I dont mess with circles of rituals. Pretty sure all the stuff if among the worst of sins. Its called black magic for a reason. Blasphemy and Heresy. Because what you find on the otherside will trick you into wanting more power. And they will hunger for blood and suffering on this plane of existence.

King solomon had a ring that controlled demons. Keyword had. Asmodeus tricked Solomon into crushing 1000 locusts. This action made Solomon fall out of Gods grace. The creator sent the Archangel Michael(Mikhael, Michael is just the european fake phonecian(Jews of carthage) phonetics, Gabriels real name is Jibrael, Jacob is Yakub)

Becareful. Its also very possible that this stuff is all bs. There are many goverment psyops out there like Aliens and flat earth. A lot of disinfo. Occult and demons, ghosts, its all hypothetical without proof. Its designed to waste your time and make you look like a loon. The term conspiracy theorist was coined by the CIA after JFKS assassination to stop the nosy public from looking further for the truth. When their peers called them a commie conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>18643033
I'm not the guy to ask. My only advice ( which you should take with a grain of salt) is to do what you feel.
>>
>>18643065
how do you protect yourself from evil anon
>>
>>18643065
God, if we just didn't have LARPer femanon cuckachoos like you derailing every legit thread this board would be the head of space expeditions.
Also >>18643014 is legit. Hope you're fixing your life nowadays instead of meddling with more demons. One visit is enough.
>>
Hey guys i need help figuring out what has been fucking with me for a while now. Its nothing powerful from what i can tell but it has its eyes set on me and wants me to fear it.

A couple of years back i was living in this small house with my family in southern californa and this was around the end of high school when it happend, but i remembered in the dream I had woken up in my room except anything outside the room itself was nothing but twisting darkness. A small imp looking creature came to my bed side and told me i had to play a game with puzzles and such or die. I was a strong lucid dreamer at the time and told it to fuck off and i layed back in my bed when a sharp spike shot through my chest and i felt pain go through out my body. And i looked in the eye and said" that all you got?" i woke up sweaty and with a burning sensation in my chest.
Cont.
>>
>>18644093
I started to have dreams about a women with black hair, black eyes ,freckles along her nose and she had the most warm welcoming smile ive ever seen . she and i would always be talking in my dreams but i remember flirting with her most the time and from all those dreams i dont remember a voice but only her laugh. Eventually I one dream i made a move and kissed her and it escalted from there but i remeber always feeling happy and warm every morning till one night she tells me she is pregnant and im happy as fuck to hear it but after that the dreams stopped. Not only those dreams but i stopped dreaming in general, I would go to sleep and just wake up thats it. I felt cold and alone now more then ever till one night
Cont.
>>
At one point in time I was studying the occult heavily. Demons, magick, sigils, etc. I felt like I was capable of channeling, I have over a thousand pages of written thought.. Composed with ease, and quite amazing I might add.. Anyways.. I felt too immersed at one point, I would fall asleep listening to lectures and book readings of extreme subjects.. I had some very strange dreams depicting a demon/possessed person writing huge canvases of script.. My life reached this pivotal moment where I did some things that felt out of my control, and I caught charges for them. I changed trajectories after that, and now study mostly the positive sides philosophy and esoteric subjects. I would go deeper into this story, but oh well.. I definitely believe at some point a negative entity was attached to me though from all the things I was opening myself up to. I also used to love being in the woods, which was awesome and creepy at the same time. You ever heard a big group of owls hooting in the woods at night? Incredible.
>>
>>18644180
One night i woke up unable to move and this sense of dread all around me when i felt these cold long hands grab my legs and tried to drag me out of bed . i felt my fight or flight instincs kick in and i kicked it off me and as i did i saw the face of that women one last time smiling at me and it burned its face into my mind. It was around this time my mom came into my room cause apparetly the other door she normally takes to get in is in my little sisters room was locked from the inside ,I didnt lock it. I told her what happend and she poured holy water at the entrance of my door and said a prayer and i slept soundly that night. So /X/ what the fuck did i encounter?
>>
>>18643024

They tend to stress the importance of silence in all actions if possible... or at least non-flat sounds.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
they provide nice powers like rage. spite and hate. you can use them to clean up your room by filling yourself up with hate for dirt. you can use them to cook by using their sadism to know when things are burned. they are great with fire. dont fight them. they need to be as much as there needs to be plaughs and such.
>>
>>18645659
like i kinda have one in my bedroom. he sometimes fucks up my sleep schedule but he also shows me neat things to ponder about. makes me feel rested and ready. i go party more often and with less restrains thanks to him. he a cool dude id hes not screaming into my ear at 3 in the morning.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.