[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nostradamus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Nostradamus-03-620x350-500x282.jpg (19KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Nostradamus-03-620x350-500x282.jpg
19KB, 500x282px
Can /x/ decipher who is Mabus in Nostradamus's letters?

In cyrillic B is V, so it could be Mavus, but I'm interested in what you guys think. Some say Mabus is codename for Putin, although I don't see connection..
>Mabus then will soon die, there will come
>Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
>Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
>Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Hister was apparently Hitler according to people..
>Beasts ferocious from hunger will swim across rivers:
>The greater part of the region will be against the Hister,
>The great one will cause it to be dragged in an iron cage,
>When the German child will observe nothing.

Although some things makes me wonder;

>The great star will burn for seven days,
>The cloud will cause two suns to appear:
>The big mastiff will howl all night
>When the great pontiff will change country.

>The Eagle driven back around the tents
>Will be chased from there by other birds:
>When the noise of cymbals, trumpets and bells
>Will restore the senses of the senseless lady.

>After great trouble for humanity, a greater one is prepared
>The Great Mover renews the ages:
>Rain, blood, milk, famine, steel and plague,
>Is the heavens fire seen, a long spark running.

>The blood of the just will commit a fault at London,
>Burnt through lightning of twenty threes the six:
>The ancient lady will fall from her high place,
>Several of the same sect will be killed.

41 - big mastiff - mad dog?
44 - eagle, sensless lady - germany, merkel?
46 - the great mover - sounds like trump, making reforms
52 - ancient lady, london - queen?

thoughts?
>>
Mavis Beacon
>>
>>18642826
>Mavis Beacon
erm dafuq? that's some software?
>>
>>18642826
oh, well anyone, if you don't care, don't come here, simple as that
>>
Zayn Malik
>>
>>18642814

>Hister is the Latin name for the Danube (especially its lower course), or for the people living along its banks.

>In modern English the term is most commonly encountered in its use by Nostradamus, especially in a phrase at quatrain II.24 commonly translated "most of the battle (or armies) will be against Hister"

>This is often interpreted to be a prediction of the war against Adolf Hitler's Nazi state in the twentieth century. However, none of the reputable sources listed support this view. In fact all of them point out that the name 'Hister' (as Nostradamus himself explains in his Almanac for 1554) in fact refers in his writings to the Danube
>>
>>18642878
alright so then we can discredit hitler part, but what do you think about the big mastiff, sensless lady, great mover and ancient lady? or overall you think nostradamus is shit?
>>
>>18642814
try asking alt.prophecies.nostradamus on google groups. those guys write books about it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.