[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zakk Tull General (anti mason thread)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: photo.jpg (53KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
53KB, 900x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVFcb1OjpM8
>>
Damn masons, if their cult it's so great why they don't practise out in the open?
>>
>>18642801
They don't? Or you mean their rituals?
>>
File: 1485730093837.jpg (26KB, 280x290px) Image search: [Google]
1485730093837.jpg
26KB, 280x290px
>>18642818
I mean everything, damn bastards are constanly plotting.

Three years ago they aready decided who it's gioing to be our next president, a member of course.

Do you think they told the people?

Of course not.
>>
>>18642801
Read the ritual books to find out why. It's because discretion is an essential component of trust, which is an essential component of qualification.
Basically, in operative masonry (which speculative Freemasonry is based on), if everything were done in the open, then anyone could call themselves qualified, and do damage to those who actually are, and those in need.
Plus, it's based on the Bible, which says to practice charity in secret, rather than flaunting it out in the open.
Then there's the quality of guys joining. If something is hard to get in to, it's worth more, and members put more effort in to it. Think about how hard it is to get in to Oxford or Yale, and how well received their graduates are compared to the free online classes MIT puts out.

>>18642827
That's your fault for having a (((democracy))).
>>
Nothing wrong with masons. I'm one.
>>
>>18642786
does he have any videos that are presentation-style? I'm not in the mood to watch a selfie type monologue(nothing wrong with that, just not in the mood)
>>
File: MASONSSSSS.jpg (85KB, 1312x880px) Image search: [Google]
MASONSSSSS.jpg
85KB, 1312x880px
>>18647354
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
it would be great if those cult people finnaly just killed off the masons and did a compleate takeover maybe i just dont like the masons in specific though but i dont much like cults how much do you think the common people would be fine with just taking up their hunting rifles and stuff and just wiping out every cu;ty thing on the planet that would be fun and really great.
>>
>>18647980
Got rejected, eh?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.