[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult Music Industry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

What is the actual truth about the music industry and the Occult? I know some say it is just marketing and using the imagery because it sells. Others believe there is deep rooted black magick involved in the higher echelons of the industry.

Can we have a good discussion about this? This is not celeb obsession, I'm interested in the Occult aspect. From Led Zepplin to Rihanna it's always overtly Occult.
>>
>>18642571
Ever wondered if it's all for you?
>>
>>18642571
Combination of a few legit occult connections, music as a form of influence/control, and mostly musicians being spectacle artists. They need to be outrageous in order to make it big
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 281x179px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS088Opj9o0

Give yourself to your self.
>>
File: NWO Drake Owl of Bohemia.jpg (146KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Drake Owl of Bohemia.jpg
146KB, 1024x1024px
>>18642575
Yeah I have. I wonder if it's a message for those who will follow the bread crumbs and take the initiative...

I also think it could be that the Occult works. Gives power and results and that's why they use they symbols and rituals. They literally work.
>>
File: drake-future.jpg (46KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
drake-future.jpg
46KB, 650x650px
There is a definite message
>>
Why it's always the shitty pop musicians?

Steve Wilson can make a record called "I'm a fucking satanist, AMA"

And you would just ignore it, but Rihanna draws a triangle and you all lost your shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8HIpQscvrs
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the grossly over symbolism about NWO, Antichrist, Lucifer worship in pop music videos is sickeningly narcistic? It's like a collective mental illness who can't get enough of themself.
>>
>>18642670
>Why it's always the shitty pop musicians?

Because they don't write their own music, they sell their performing talents and looks for a few hits done by professionals. In exchange for being used as a tool for all these symbolic shitfest videos.
>>
>>18642670

Wilson sux dix.
>>
>>18642739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4XevlloPY4

>Any idiot with an animated video.
>>
>>18642571
The thing is that occultist is a perrenial philosophy and as such literally anything can be connected to occultism if you want it to be. I'm not saying there isn't some occult conspiracy in entertainment but it could just as easily be edgy marketing or using aesthetic symbolism with not grasp of its deeper meaning.
>>
Where Rihanna is concerned, the source would be a producer or the director making the music videos, not Rihanna. And her lyrics are just mindless drivel people write for her, from the songs I've heard, unless I've missed something.

There's a thread already for discussing occult content in songs. Please contribute the stuff you have noticed.
>>18640131
>>
>>18642726
Makes sense though doesnt it?
>>
>>18642571
Ironically there is lots of different reasons why.

1. It's a message.

2. It's a form a reverence or worship.

3. It's unintentional and people unknowingly act it out.

The last one is more realistic than most would have you believe. Infact I have seen it first hand on multiple occasions, across widely different avenues.
>>
I think it's possible that artists think they're actually performing some kind of occult rituals, but none of it is real. It's just a bunch of esoteric bullshit that's intellectually stimulating to think about and mess around with, and the types of creative minds who become popular musicians are more likely to be into it.
>>
>>18643200
But you cant deny many of them become successful way beyond normal bounds. There is something more there...
>>
>>18642598
There definitely seems to be some merit to these people blatantly worshipping their dark gods and symbols. I wonder if it's the price they pay for the success or if it's some kind of insanity role-playing they inflict on themselves to reinforce in their heads that they are all powerful

Its pretty crazy how universal it is from Hollywood to politicians all the way to those faggots on last podcast on the left.
>>
OP it's pretty simple, the occult has always been mostly about the human psyche, the rituals, symbols, drugs, it's all meant to influence your own mind or the mind of another.

I'm sure you can make the connection yourself. There's nothing supernatural about it, but that doesn't mean there's nothing to it, sinister or otherwise. It's the same with all entertainment, advertising, propaganda, and politics.
It's especially prevalent in the music industry because it's more acceptable, as in you won't be okay with a president putting on a bovine skull and dancing naked like a musician might.
>>
>>18643232
Yes there is, the artists are successful Becuase powerful people with enough wealth to buy your country, with in depth knowledge of human psychology, specifically designed them to be a certain way, and marketed them a certain way.
>>
>>18643288
I tought they were produced in a swedish pop factory.
>>
>>18642571
it's all just roleplay and there is absolutely no conspiracy

There is no such thing as ultra rich scientifically advanced individuals with super powers in contact with extra terrestrial aliens.

Everything you are told is true there is no such thing as lying.

everything you think is actually schizophrenia and you deserve to be locked up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VneoEvAJX0g
>>
You all make valid points but you fail to realize the Spirits are real and are very involved in Music.

Its a powerful tool for thier goals on Earth...
>>
>>18643298
Is this what the Elite want people to believe or is this what you actually believe?
>>
>>18643437
He is just shit posting...
>>
Prince and MJ consorted with Spirits for songs
>>
>>18642624
Creepy. The future is...Stolas?
>>
X is pretty dead tonight eh?
>>
>>18644161
/x/ is always dead. Shame because it has potential to be a great board.
>>
>>18642595
this is objectively a great music video though
>>
Yes.. Music is occult. Some more than others.. They love indoctrinating you, and making you stupid at the same time...
>>
>>18644296
But it helped awaken some like me.
>>
Bump for occult ri ri
>>
Fallen Angels taught all of the same to Tubal Cain.

The song remains the same.
>>
>>18643298
Nobody said anything about aliens.
>>
>>18642571

It's been more overt in recent decades. Occult imagery has always been present in certain genre's music in the past, but pop and RnB videos used to be a lot more straightforward in the 80s and 90s (dancers, cars, clubs, vistas).
>>
>>18647562
You boil the frog slowly but surely...
>>
>>18642571
Listen to better music.
>>
>>18647756
I listen to every thing cunt.

All of my genres have occult evidence in them
>>
>>18647756
>better music than Led Zeppelin

There aren't many bands better than Led Zeppelin, anon.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.