[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Qi/Chi/Ki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What are your thoughts on it?

Ancient Asian mumbo-jumbo, or something real?
>>
File: 1467440403258.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1467440403258.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
>>18641923
Only as real as you
>>
>>18641926
So it's as ambiguous as your answer, eh?
>>
>>18641923
i think it's real but it would take an entire lifetime of devotion to mastering it to show it in any substantial way.
>>
>>18641926
A god knows a god
Like a dog knows a dog

Because shes hexy and she knows it
>>
>>18641923
It is real.
It is the energy our body refines out of Oxygen.
Ancient martial arts are just methods of, how to refine a higher quantity of that life energy in less time, and how to utilize or control that energy.
>>
Thousands of Animus can't be wrong guys.
>>
>>18641923
>>18643216

From Chinese (Mandarin dialect) Qì, literally means ‘air, breath.’

In traditional Chinese culture, qì or ch'i (About this sound qì, also known as khí in Vietnamese culture, gi in Korean culture, ki in Japanese culture) is an active principle forming part of any living thing.
Qi literally translates as "breath", "air", or "gas", and figuratively as "material energy", "life force", or "energy flow".
Qi is the central underlying principle in traditional Chinese medicine and martial arts.
>>
>>18642558
Look to the more ancient tao sorcerers, and the more obscure ancient religions of the mountains of west china for some weird and powerful stuff.
>>
>>18642558
>an entire lifetime of devotion to mastering it
Nope. Depends on your path, but several years of proper study will get you some degree of proficiency. Getting really good takes decades. But what else are you doing with the rest of your life?
>>
>>18641923
Ki is the various signals that the cells in our body use to communicate with each other. Meridans are the actual network that these signals travel through in our body.
>>
>>18641923

It's totally real. Just don't try to actually fight with it.

https://youtu.be/wQJbjX73lC0
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.