[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are shills real? (Conspiracy thread)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

I used to think it was stupid to imagine that the government would waste time and resources to plant shills. But after reading the procedure (pic relates) I have been noticing that they have completely plagued this board and pol. The first method described is so common on both boards. I noticed that nearly every thread looks like a lazily thought out distraction with a simple question 'what does x think of this'. Those to me are very obviously shill threads. Usually the first few post of each thread is short 3 or 4 word statements that disagree with or try to derail a good thread. If the thread is stupid and a waste of time the shill will usually try to bump it with mindless discussion.

The scary thing about x is that 2 or 3 or maybe a few more shills could dominate the entire board because it's such an unpopulated board. At least in pol they can be overwhelmed with superior numbers. In x it's like 3 rational minds against 12 shills because they can just act like different users. After reading the procedure it really is obvious how shilly these boards are. I am starting to see why the government might even invest in controlling these boards. Simply because we quite obviously uncover some hard truths that they don't want us to know. The thing with the truth is that if somebody knows it's true they will always feel a strong desire to spread it. If they can stop the source of these conspiracies than they can stop them from coming up in society. I mean wasn't it us who created pizza gate? If shills existed they would be here if anywhere. If you want to detect a shill try to detect if a post seems like it wants to distract you. If you ever see a thread with many replies and the thread had a stupid uninteresting topic than maybe it's shills bumping it. The problem is that they are so overwhelming in this board that probably over half the posts here are shills because the information we spread is actually dangerous to them.
>>
File: chair force.jpg (548KB, 3000x1948px) Image search: [Google]
chair force.jpg
548KB, 3000x1948px
Yes, shills exist, but that doesn't make everyone who disagrees with you a shill.

No, they aren't on /x/ because /x/ is irrelevant.
>>
>>18641493
Maybe it does have something to it, but not on /x/. The /pol/tards flooding in here autistically screech "shill!" at everyone. By the same logic, there is a massive government conspiracy against flat-earthers and mandela effect people.
>>
>>18641493
Of course it exists, it's been proven that people from reddit were hired to shill the shit out of /pol/ (both of the 4 and 8 variety) during the election. There's an entire company dedicated to it. I doubt they care much for /x/ though. This board has always been borderline retarded.
>>
>>18641513
>>18641529
Hmmm shills?
>>
>>18641524
Listen Mandela effect is a psy op. That theory is retarded. I think a psy op doesn't have to be created by shills. It can also be something the shills see as retarded so they feed it because it's so stupid.

Flat earth is legit tho.
>>
File: machine-elf-7.jpg (224KB, 787x800px) Image search: [Google]
machine-elf-7.jpg
224KB, 787x800px
Don't worry. I'm sure the shills (like me) who derail threads to distract you are only doing it so that all the preteen goatwalker skinman role players and old dmt veterans off their psych meds and lost on the internet don't join their awesome mind/spirit/"light" powers together and fight the 15th dimensional demiurge space lizards from the constellation of Orion and destroy the military industrial reality complex. Just relax and keep drinking lots of healthy fluoride.
>>
>>18641580
I believ you
>>
>>18641493
they are real, many are keyboard fighter in camo (don't laugh it's actually sad since it is us who pay their wages)
https://www.rt.com/uk/372575-army-cyber-warriors-recruiting/
>>
>>18641493
Shills are absolutely real but they're going to be on more populated forums. The only boards I could see having shills on 4chan would be /pol/ because of all the Trump content that originated there and /tv/ because with their retarded memes they're a viral marketer's wet dream. /x/ doesn't really spread outside of /x/ and there's no point in trying to spread a counter narrative here because it doesn't get a lot of traffic.
>>
One of the tricks is either pay attention to several similar boards or Google search suspected posts. Shills can be really lazy and will stick to a script.
>>
>>18641656
>>18641529
>>18641524
>>18641513
Hmm the same post 4 times ? Shills?
>>
>>18641657
They are lazy I noticed that is their weakness. They have to post so much so they would never want to pour so much effort into each post. They always give you similar responses and similar insults.
>>
>>18641493
I've been thinking the exact same thing. Are they paid though? Idk about that part.
>>
>>18641663
One time, I asked a group of people what two plus two was. They all had the same answer. 4.

Hmmm... shills?
>>
>>18641694
Who needs to pay people when there's people like you
>>
>>18641694
I noticed when shills try to make a stick man argument they always use 2 + 2 =4

And look he's derailing our thread making it into insults instead of discussion! Shill!shill!shill
>>
>>18641684
They are either paid or loyal to a certain group because they are a part of thag evil group.
>>
>>18641493
no its just a term alt right pussies use on pol when someone shatters there echo chamber and they are faced with an inconvenient opinion and their autism spasms out. Its like a feminazi saying "mysogynist" Just as the jewish conspiracy is there patriarchy.
>>
>>18641748
Nah it's real. Your a shill.
>>
>>18641748
'My shilling isn't working let me try spelling everything wrong instead'
>>
You know, at first I found this annoying because it prevents actual intelligent discussion of stuff. But now I'm seeing the appeal, I can claim whatever I want and I don't even have to think it through. If anyone disagrees with me, they are a shill. It's so simple.
>>
I think I would be an awesome shill. I'd could derail the shit out of plenty of stuff.
>>
Are you real?
>>
>>18641809
Shill.
>>
Regardless of whether they inhabit this site or not the word has lost all meaning here due to its reflexive use as a defence mechanism when someones opinions are even slightly challenged.

It's made discussion completely pointless on most conspiracy theories, including this one.
>>
>>18641839
Wow, what a shill.
>>
obviously shills are real.

i like to refer to them as damage control
>>
File: CTRBREAKSPT1.png (2MB, 1343x7912px) Image search: [Google]
CTRBREAKSPT1.png
2MB, 1343x7912px
>>18641493
>>
File: CTRBREAKSPT2.png (2MB, 1335x8808px) Image search: [Google]
CTRBREAKSPT2.png
2MB, 1335x8808px
>>18641899
>>
>>18641809
Shill obvious.
>>18641825
That's a little more creative, shill! But you could be a not shill. Hmmm.
>>18641843
I can taste your shilly aura. Every shill talks in a tone of 'I know everything's your wrong and stupid'

>>18641883
What do you mean?
>>
File: CTRBREAKSPT3.png (2MB, 1311x8719px) Image search: [Google]
CTRBREAKSPT3.png
2MB, 1311x8719px
>>18641899
>>18641902
>>
>>18641904
Calling everyone else a shill, shilling 101
>>
File: CTRBREAKSPT4.png (2MB, 1331x9783px) Image search: [Google]
CTRBREAKSPT4.png
2MB, 1331x9783px
>>18641899
>>18641902
>>18641906
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

Ill shill this 4 iou
>>
>>18641899
These are good reads thanks. If you have more please share.
>>
>>18641910
I'm the op I honestly really think a lot of these users are actually shills. I do agree that calling other people a shill is a shill tactic though.
>>
>>18641911
>adult coloring books

>/pol/tards actually believe all of this
>>
>>18641493
I'm starting to think that one of my friend is a paid shill.
>>
>>18641921
Why?
>>
>>18641919
You could be right. Then again you could be a shill.
>>
What if /x/ is just a bunch of shills just trying to cover up paranormal shit from other shills.
>>
>>18641932
I'll come clean, I work for SSC (spoop shilling center) Us ghosts, succubi, and cryptids have been shitposting here for a long time, but we're at a breaking point. We can't keep it covered up forever, so AMA
>>
File: shillspaceinc.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shillspaceinc.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
Do you shill it? That shill. A kind of shilly shill. The shilly shill that shills... shilly
>>
>Are shills real on /x/?
You'd be fucking stupid to think otherwise.
>>
>>18641904
lesser known propaganda which speaks out against the government and society can potentially damage the elite's efforts in enslaving us all.
information used to be much harder to distribute prior to the internet becoming mainstream.
by shilling they can lessen the impact of the propaganda, and keep themselves strong.
hence the term "damage control"

the techniques described in this thread are just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
REEEEEEE
>>
>>18641960
Do you know any good documentaries on elite stuff?
>>
File: shillspaceinc.png (174KB, 1251x603px) Image search: [Google]
shillspaceinc.png
174KB, 1251x603px
that boy ain't right
>>
>>18641493
The only shills are the ones from 4chan jr.

They're unpaid and do it on their free time. Fucking weak.
>>
Obviously shills are a thing, did you not see all the correct the record shills. But most of these techniques are used in politics anyway.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.