[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gospel of the Essenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: jesus.png (318KB, 334x482px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
318KB, 334x482px
http://www.thenazareneway.com/index_essene_gospels_of_peace.htm

Is this the truth? I want it to be the truth about Jesus so bad but it's in contradiction with the Old & New Testament in two ways...

1. It says to pray to the Earthly Mother and her angels (during the morning/afternoon) as well as the Heavenly Father and his angels (during the evening/night).

2. It recommends a raw uncooked diet with raw milk from beasts & honey from bees. No meat at all. Thou shall not kill man or beast! It says anything cooked or frozen is bad for your health. It needs to be fresh and unrefrigerated. It has a recipe to make bread with the sun and no oven!
>>
>>18641149
>2. It recommends a raw uncooked diet with raw milk from beasts & honey from bees. No meat at all.

The raw part isn't Biblical, but the honey, dairy, and no meat was part of the prophecy of Jesus.

>Isaiah 7.14-15 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
>Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
>>
>>18641165

prior to the flood no one ate meat, not even the animals..

Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.”

the genesis diet was a raw-food based diet
>>
>>18641181
It's been a long time since our proscribed diet was the genesis diet. It was changed when we were forced out of Eden, and it was changed again during the wanderings in the desert. And it was changed again when Jesus was here. Each new covenant had it's own diet.
>>
>>18641197

I feel like we need to go back to the more natural diet... we no longer need to eat meat for survival. We have so much abundance of food, especially fruits & vegetables that go to waste at grocery stores everyday. I read that 40% of produce (including meat) goes to waste at most grocery stores in the USA. It's ridiculous how we continue to slaughter animals for out fat bellies. It needs to change.
>>
>>18641229

Agreed.
>>
Seems pretty accurate. The Essenes is the group that Jesus / Yeshua was a part of. I also recommend the Nag Hammadi
>>
>>18641271

does anything about the Earthly Mother appear in any other lost books of the bible?
>>
>>18641149
You need to talk to God, man. He is the one with the answers. Don't listen to humans, we can be corrupted and mislead. Pray, and he will answer. It probably won't be straight up audible, but you'll be gifted with the truth. Don't allow yourself to be controlled or corrupted by human ideas
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.