[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fresno Nightwalkers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: ghost pants.png (56KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
ghost pants.png
56KB, 250x169px
Can we talk about these dudes? I never see anything about them and there are so few theories about what they might be (outside of ALIUMS). Plus I can't help but think they're a little adorable.
>>
also here's a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzAJSc-iJMQ
>>
>>18640186
These fuckers creep me out
>>
Bumpin, these things do me a spoop
>>
First time I saw them when I was a kid I believed it but now they look fake as fuck
>>
>>18640186

> I never see anything about them and there are so few theories about what they might be

They're a shitty special effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhaMrCUDhjk
>>
>tfw too advanced for a torso
>>
when u live in Fresno
>>
>>18640186
Fact or faked does a breakdown and experiments to see if they can replicate the walkers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFCYCQFRGHU
>>
>>18640928
>>18640191

Pretty neat. At first I thought they were people in white fabric with the pants pulled up, the collar of the short pulled up around the head, and the arms hidden inside... But the scale seems all wrong.

Their gate definitely is similar to a human gate, these are not creatures that normally walk on all fours simply opting to walk upright for some reason like that bear with the injured paws that became famous.
>>
>>18640186
as a lost soul damned to fresno, I can tell you shit's fucked up enough to where this doesn't surprise me in the slightest.
>>
>>18640186
Looks like a marionette.
>>
File: 1487136571234.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1487136571234.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>18640362
I wanted to hate this guy right off the bat, but I know he is doing what I wish I could do in the same exact style and manner. What a cool guy.
>>
File: spooky.jpg (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
7KB, 206x245px
>mfw I live in fresno
>>
>>18641345
People are scarier. These things are smaller than a young child. People need to keep the paranormal in perspective.
>>
Live in Fresno too. Doubt this shit hole had any paranormal activity. And Yosemite isn't really Fresno is it
>>
>>18641351
One of the videos is from Fresno and the other is Yosemite.
>>
Has there been an insane increase in shootings lately or has it always been this bad?
>>
>>18641375
Has what always been this bad?
>>
The random shootings
>>
>>18641400
What do shootings have to do with this? No one was talking about shootings.
>>
>>18640869
fucking lol
>>
>>18641210
What's wrong in Fresno?
>>
>>18641375
Fresno? Yeah. Just like every big city right now there's a spike in crime.
>>
>>18641483
Everything
>>
>>18640186
I can't help but think they're flared jeans from the 70s that escaped the thrift store bargain bin and went on to explore the real world. Go find your freedom, little buddies
>>
>>18641565
This is the best theory that I have heard about them
>>
File: 737[1].png (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
737[1].png
19KB, 640x480px
>>
>>18640186
They're puppets. The people who said they found them in the footage did it.
>>
>>18640186
Go to Fresno. You'll find out what really walks the streets at night. Hopefully you have some spare change
>>
>>18640186
They're puppets made out of white sheets, being pulled across a wire.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.