[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help with a potential curse against me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

i will be concise:

does anyone have experience with scratches made on the body by another to induce a curse?

i ran into a girl i dislike at a bar last saturday and after an uncomfortable conversation i think she may have scratched my hand when shaking it before she left, and when i confronted her about the pain she's just inflicted she turned around and pouted

this girl has a tattoo of a black cat w/ its tail curled up and fur standing on it's end

i don't rememer much of the encounter as i was intoxicated, but i remember a few days later about a sharp pain when shaking someones hand

I'd noticed the scratch a day later and thought to my self 'if I become I'll that would be very strange' and two days later i woke up with a cold that ive now had since tuesday.

can anyone confirm that scratches made to the hand act to solidify a hex by a witch (i know for a fact this girl has been interested in witchcraft since an early age) and what methods one should undergo in undoing these flu-like symptoms/major anxiety i now feel?

thank you
>>
As an occultist, LOL
You're fine
>>
>>18640045
She didn't say "thinner", did she?
>>
>>18640054
isn't it just a bit too coincidental that i wake up w. a cold only 2 days after the encounter? the conversation made me feel very uncofortable despite my best efforts to remain friendly as she has a very repugnant aura. I felt bad for identifying this and sought to balance my karmic energy

>>18640066
no. can you tell me more about this?
>>
it was the way the turned around and pouted after inducing a sharp pain to my hand, as if it was intentional and justified as i may have harmed others/her in the past
also does anyone else have any cures for the flu beyond whiskey mixed in hot water, lemon juice and honey? &thank you
>>
>>18640073
>can you tell me more about this?

Stephen King reference.
>>
>>18640097
ah, okay
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.