[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Narrative Threads in Reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: queue.png (979KB, 1061x599px) Image search: [Google]
queue.png
979KB, 1061x599px
Hello /x/. I was wondering if any of you have noticed any sort of archetypal events in your own life recently. Situations that seem to hold some sort of metaphorical or analogous significance. Odd coincidences that would (or maybe more importantly, almost) fit some sort of plot.

An example of this is something that happened to me today. I was wearing a Superman t-shirt. Blue-yellow-red, you probably know what it looks like. Coincidentally, my three best friends wore red, yellow, and blue, each primarily one color. The friend in red had yellow in their shirt and the friend in yellow had red on them as well. They all wore black pants. The ubiquity of the primary colors seemed obvious to me. It was quite Power Rangers-esque, actually.

If you've noted any similar situations lately where you feel like you maybe, just maybe, could be a protagonist, please share.
>>
Quit medicinal cannabis for good.

Don't do cannabis if desire the ethereal.
>>
>>18639674
I can't tell if this is a command or a statement. it's not applicable as a command, so, assuming it's a statement, how have you felt mentally as a result of this?
>>
>>18639692
Feeling like the dust is settling.. and I could really use a Good friend.
>>
Either I had an extremely vivid dream last night or I was awoken by my roommate(I share a room because American collegefag) grabbing my fucking hands whilst sleepwalking. I asked him what the fuck he was doing and he just turned around and walked back to his bed in the most unnatural robotic way possible.
>>
>>18639702
Making meaningful connections is difficult, best of luck to you.
>>
>>18639653
>Life makes sense, The post.

Pretty much this.
>>
>>18639737
The attribution of significance and reverence is important here.
>>
File: brettyguy.jpg (45KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
brettyguy.jpg
45KB, 306x273px
>>18639674
I thought the robot only watched you on r9k.
I was wrong.
>>
>>18639737
Life didn't use to make sense 6 months ago, though.
I was just all random and mundane.
What the fuck changed?
Adult onset autism?
>>
>>18639774
Likewise, things made sense for me and now I am lost.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.