[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote Viewing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1465586546_013_content_big.jpg (1MB, 2000x992px) Image search: [Google]
1465586546_013_content_big.jpg
1MB, 2000x992px
How is it done?
Anyone got any "tutorials" or explanations?
I might not have been born to explore space via ship but fuck me if i am going to die without seeing it.
>>
>>18639341
Nope but this stellaris background is A-1
>>
>>18639341
>How is it done?
Webcam and the internet.
>>
TeamViewer.
>>
Stare at you remote control.

You are now remote viewing.
>>
>>18639725
>>18639740
>>18639767
guise pls
>>
>>18639341
Awareness can observe stuff, and it has no mass. Practice moving your awareness outwards from your head. Seems that you want to be as free from mental and emotional barriers as possible, so basically meditating out in the wilderness naked will strip your emotional body of inhibition in self perception. Seems there are complementary mental forces. Think of the branches of the lobes in your brain like leaves or petals of a flower. You can start "moving" these branches of energy to perceive differently. like practice independently setting one side over your temple and the other on the wall or something. Sort of make mental projections that can reach out of your mind into the world. You could also think of them like wings of perception. Move these wings where you wish to see, and it the motion of energy will act like radar revealing the vision.

Get out of your own way. Ego is what we are habitually placing in the center of awareness. When you drop needing to filter through the ego you can place awareness wherever you wish. Sort of like seeing the mind, seeing with the mind, seeing beyond the mind. Seeing beyond seeing.

Or just meditate a while until you perceive hypnogogic imagery. Sort of rising lights in your mind like phosphenes. Then mentally probe the field of energy and practice reaching out to real objects. Crystals seem conducive to this practice.

It helps a lot to study stars and the universe, your mind will create perceptions of what interests you. If thats tv or facebook, your mind will think about that. If its looking through a telescope, your mind will start creating imagery of stars like you are looking through the telescope. It can actually be very helpful to play with optical devices like lenses and mirrors. You want to practice visualizing the affects that the optics create, only using your mind rather than the sense. This technique is more akin to building a mental thoughtform telescope and then pointing at something you wish to observe.
>>
File: 2dqt.png (503KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2dqt.png
503KB, 600x1200px
>>18639807
what am I wearing right now then?

If you answer correctly I'll know you're legit, otherwise you're just another turd.
>>
>>18639341
>I might not have been born to explore space via ship but fuck me if i am going to die without seeing it.
Telescope.
>>
>>18639816
I don't really care. You are just loosh farming at this point.
>>
>>18639833
>Telescope.
yeah good look seeing Mars, it's surface like you were there with a telescope
>>
>>18639842
Monroe was wrong, loosh isnt tasty.
>>
>>18639849
Do you really think it all that odd that I don't want to spend 30 minutes meditating to prove myself to you? Whats in it for me? Why wouldn't I wish to go see some of the amazing and wonderful things I actually want to experience rather than connecting to a 2 bit internet anon. Connections to people in dreaming is usually a pain in the butt all sorts of crappy neurotic things happen.
>>
>>18639864
>I can but I don't wanna

Yea sure.
>>
>>18639341
>How is it done?
>Anyone got any "tutorials" or explanations?
Torrent one of the video courses by Ed Dames, they're on piratebay.
>seeing it
Remote viewing isn't "seeing".

>>18639816
>what am I wearing
Remote viewing doesn't work that way. The remote viewer isn't supposed to know what the target is.
>>
Alright some one pass me the lube
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.