[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say you attract a spirit/succubus/demon whatever, how do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1455029541561.jpg (88KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
1455029541561.jpg
88KB, 694x488px
Say you attract a spirit/succubus/demon whatever, how do you bind it to you so it can't leave?
>>
1 why do you want to do that
2 what makes you think you have the power to do that
3 what makes you think you have more power than a spirit/succ/demon
>>
Obviously whip out my dick and buttfuck it, duh.
>>
>>18639325

0 What makes you think that stuff exists?

>1 why do you want to do that
>2 what makes you think you have the power to do that
>3 what makes you think you have more power than a spirit/succ/demon
>>
>>18639255
Start a relationship with it. Then it's just a pinch of guilt and a couple good blows to their self esteem and they'll never leave you.
>>
>>18639325

Well I mean I summoned it in the first place
>>
>>18639901
Calling someone over is not the same as dominating and being able to command that someone
>>
>>18639901
>Well I mean I summoned it in the first place
pics or it didnt happen
>>
>not commanding demons with the power of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
Pathetic.
>>
>>18639255
Knock them up
>>
File: Centipeedle KILL.gif (178KB, 492x567px) Image search: [Google]
Centipeedle KILL.gif
178KB, 492x567px
>>18639325
>1 why do you want to do that

Nothing wrong with me..

Nothing wrong with me..!

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!
>>
>>18640046
kek
no chit
>>
>>18639255
put a ring on it
>>
>>18639901
>calls 911
>has power over cops that arrive because he summoned them
>>
>>18639255
give it that good D
>>
>>18639255
don't
just don't
it's not going to give you powers or some shit
you're gonna get tormented
don't do it
>>
>>18640212
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!
>>
>>18639731
What's the point of being a skeptic on a board created to discuss then supernatural and paranormal
>>
File: I exist.jpg (139KB, 694x461px) Image search: [Google]
I exist.jpg
139KB, 694x461px
Lure it into an abyss where it may dwell for ever and ever even until after you are no more
>>
>>18639255

Steal picture from "Death - Scream Bloody Gore", add stupid question to it.
Dont fucking use this great artwork of this awesome record for your bs OP.
>>
>>18639255
Gonna try do summons tonight. Some guy on an /x/ chat told me to use blood & semen on a piece of paper, with a symbol of mars(i want an incubus) and a drawing of how I want it too look. Planning on replacing the drawing with a letter to Lilith instead. I guess I just meditate first, write on the paper then burn it with a candle, then wait. And at the end ask other spirits to leave right? The only reason why I'm trying this shit is because of an experience i had earlier, at like age 12 - 13
>>
>>18639255
You don't need to bind shit friend, keep giving it your attention and soon you'll be begging /x/ to help you banish it.

Good luck fucko.
>>
>>18641852
>Did this last night,
>Feels good man.
>Cum bubbles when it's set aflame. It pops like a bunch of tiny little creatures screaming in torment.
>Pictures probably work better because English isn't everyone's language of choice.
>Prepare for it.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (267KB, 694x444px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
267KB, 694x444px
>>18641811
>>
>>18641752
If you want a laugh search for "I can only count to four song" on YouTube.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.