[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/. Can you tell me about some pre 9/11 conspiracy theories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (532KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532KB, 1920x1080px
Hi /x/. Can you tell me about some pre 9/11 conspiracy theories. Doesn't matter if they were debunked or not.
>>
9/12
>>
>>18639043
Cocaine was introduced to the African American community as a way to pay of foreign governments by giving them the ability to make finical profits based of the American economy
>>
>>18639102
Cool. Got anymore?
>>
>>18639108
Most pre 9/11conspiracies are just your general stuff. Like the JFK shooting and the idea of a second shooter being on the grassy kno conspiracy.

Another old conspiracy is the haloucaust was a hoax.

Marelyn Monroe was assassinated because she found out about aliens after sleeping with the president.

Just really general conspiracies.
>>
>>18639043
Communists in hollywood - proven true since
Communists in government - to some extent proven true
McCarthy was right - 100% proven true
Holohoax
Jewish blood libel
ALIUMZ
Tesla death rays
Crop circles
Pygmies
Giants
Dinosaurs
Atlantis
Hyperborea
We wuz Israel (from the perspective of ethiopians, russians, mongolians, anglo-saxons and more)

There are a lot really. Most of them you've probably actually heard of and read about.
>>
>>18639130
what about lady di
>>
>>18639149
>>18639130
Ok. Thanks
>>
File: altar_by_peerro.jpg (104KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
altar_by_peerro.jpg
104KB, 455x600px
>>18639130
You kidding?

Medieval conspiracies were the stuff of legends. Literally.

Lurk more underage sprout.
>>
>>18639043
Any conspiracy where the events predate 9/11 pretty much.

Moon landings, JFK assassination, Monroe, Roswell, Knights Templar, LSD is a CIA tool, so is AIDs, Chemtrails, flouride in the water, global warming, technology suppresion, various celebrities weren't dead, others actually were

just watch the X-files mate.
>>
>>18639157
What did princess Diana leave in the car on her way to the hospital?
>her head and shoulders
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.