[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How legit is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

How legit is this?
>>
>>18638151
this looks like something that i found on the deep web a few years back. how did you come across this?
>>
>>18638161
A friend of mine sent me it.
I guess he found it on /x/ five years ago.
I definitely believe it's from the deepweb.
>>
>>18638161
The picture isn't the same though, I had to Google "Lolita Slave Toy" to find an imgur post of the story.
>>
>>18638188
if i remember correctly the first time something like this surfaced the surgeon was located somewhere in Czechoslovakia.
>>
>>18638208
Really? Interesting, gonna have to look that up
>>
>>18638151
As sickening it can seem to some, this looks extremely plausible. As someone who studies psychology, a fact I remember is how badly some orphanages in Romania used to treat children, some becoming unable to speak or respond correctly socially due to a lack of care as the orphanage couldn't take care of them all. So selling these girls to him for things like this could be possible.
That being said, I wonder where he could live that would allow nobody to check on him or the screaming I can imagine coming from the girls pre-training.
However, it's also possible this is fake. Tip off was that the girls are still virgin after the training, which sounds bullshit considering what they are being sold for. And that one wonders how he sends these things off or gets money from people without any organizations knowing about it.
>>
in russia some grave robber dug up some 29 girls and turned them into dolls. maybe they're related or something?
>>
>>18638231
Hmm, I don't know, sounds like too much work for something not many people would really want especially considering these bodies were probably decomposed, bloated, or skeletons by the time he got there.
>>
it's obviously fake
>>
>>18638230
Sounds like it could be debunked, couldn't he just live in the middle of fucking nowhere though?
>>
>>18638242
never underestimate a necrophiliac lol
>>
>>18638151
The pricing alone would indicate fake, 40k-50k is way too low
However, stuff like this very likely does happen
>>
>>18638247
Nah, he's a surgeon and visits the orphanage often according to the account. So people know him and possibly know somethings up. It would only take someone to tell the authorities or some outside agency and he could be taken in.
>>18638253
Agreed, way too low for the risk if some organization found out what was happening.
>>
>>18638263
with how shitty the orphanages are claimed to be and with all the money he gives them it's highly unlikely they'd report him especially if the orphanages themselves sell girls into prostitution
>>
>>18638253
it isn't necessarily too low it depends on the country and the ratio between us dollars and their native currency.
>>
>>18638161
>this looks like something that i found on the deep web a few years back. how did you come across this?
hahhahahah this shit was literally reposted like last year on /x/

jesus you people have memory of a goldfish
>>
>>18638208
Czechoslovakia ceased to exist in 1993. Czech Republic is located in the central, not eastern Europe and the living standarts are relatively high.

This is a stale deepweb creepypasta which is pretty much on par with the russian sleep experiment. It has been around for ages.
>>
If its possible probably someone has done it. It's a fucked up world but dont choose the illusion.

Ashton is right on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsgAq72bAoU
>>
>>18638151
it's creepypasta senpai
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.