[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for literature regarding demonology and black magick.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: mason1.jpg (69KB, 524x469px) Image search: [Google]
mason1.jpg
69KB, 524x469px
Looking for literature regarding demonology and black magick.

Any authors or pieces you could recommend to someone fairly new to the left hand who is looking to take things seriously.

Would be appreciated immensely.
>>
File: 1485787567633.png (541KB, 590x876px) Image search: [Google]
1485787567633.png
541KB, 590x876px
>>18637996

That's where the three great lights of Masonry go anon.
>>
File: DarknessIdealkneit.png (257KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
DarknessIdealkneit.png
257KB, 496x496px
>>18637996

"That is to say, just as a perfect square is a figure that can be drawn only within a circle or about a circle, so the earthly life of man moves and is built within the circle of Divine life and law and love which surrounds, sustains, and explains it. In the Ritual of the Lodge we see man, hoodwinked by the senses, slowly groping his way out of darkness, seeking the light of morality and reason."

http://www.masonicdictionary.com/compasses.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
>>
Manly P. Hall.

Stuart Wilde.

You're welcome.
>>
>>18638086
Thank you.
>>
>>18637996

Get a book called

The Goetia: The Lesser Key of Solomon
>>
File: 341393_cover.jpg (90KB, 350x527px) Image search: [Google]
341393_cover.jpg
90KB, 350x527px
>>18637996
also
Demonologie By King James
and
Malleus Maleficarum
>>
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/cMSCUGxJOA
Just saw this in another thread last night. It's crap but, Entertaining to read.
>>
File: cover.jpg (32KB, 316x489px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
32KB, 316x489px
>>18637996

Michael Kelly's Draconian Path series are the best books on the LHP ever written. Kelly is a former ToS Magister Templi and, in my opinion, has published the deepest and most profound writings on magic, period - LHP or not.

Aside from his books, a few others you might want to look into are:

Liber Nigri Solis: An Aeonic Astrochymical Grimoire of the Black Sun

Daimonosophy, by Sakaki 4

The Black Ship, by Malphas
>>
>>18638086

I hope you're trolling.

Oh, wait... just noticed the name. Sorry to say he's probably serious. Just stupid.
>>
>>18638069
he's asking about black magick and not that kind.

left hand path.
>>
I know it's discussed a lot here, but I never go into the threads... what does /x/ think of Crowley?
>>
>>18640483
I heard he ate his own poop
>>
>>18640483
As a Stirnerfag I approve of most of what Crowley preached, he seemed to understand spooks and wanted people to "do what thou wilt". He's also bisexual like myself so he gets extra brownie points.
>>
>>18640483
>what does /x/ think of Crowley?
twisted Golden Dawn and other traditions with his own bullshit. He's an interesting character but not all that useful
>>
Black book of Satan. Liber 333 by Tempel ov Blood
>>
ov power.
>>
Anything Dr.Seuss
>>
>>18640823
I can't tell if this is supposed to be humorous, or if you have ascended to god-like levels in your methods.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.