[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A season of repentance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: cross_sunset-31.jpg (405KB, 2240x1680px) Image search: [Google]
cross_sunset-31.jpg
405KB, 2240x1680px
For those who perpetrate these unnatural acts of nature against me and against others through witchcraft, divination, and the occult I am sorry to say but the Lord has pronounced judgment on you.
You will go blind for a season starting today until you repent in the name of Jesus Christ.
Remember I told you this those offending parties and you will know who the real God really is.
>>
File: 1333275602846.gif (456KB, 350x440px) Image search: [Google]
1333275602846.gif
456KB, 350x440px
>>18637926
o k
>>
>>18637926
Who are you to tell people these things?
>>
>>18637926
Baby's first spell... Because that's what you just did.
>>
Doesn't the bible say that everything you just did is a sin?

Judging others is a sin.

Pretending you know your god's will is a sin.

Cursing people is a sin.

OP. You may be going to hell dude.
>>
>>18638081
Relax

There's no need to send people to hell.
>>
>>18638081
See why they need to be dumped over the rails now?
>>
>>18638081
Point made.
>>
>>18638081
The curse of God is existence and survival.

Through Joy.

Live, Laugh, Love.

>Only one sin, hate.
>>
>>18638085
I don't believe in a hell. Personally.

>>18638087
I know plenty of Christfags that are great people who leave me the fuck alone. But people like OP should be kept around as examples of what it means to think your shit doesn't smell.

>>18638089
Yup.

>>18638092
Isn't lying a sin too? Because you're lying. If you say that as a Christian at least.
>>
>>18638107
Lying?

Look it up. The Hebrew word for the one sin is "khata" as in, to cut, to hate.

Everything else is part of the 613 mitzvot which is a set of rules for ritual cleanliness for the priestly Hebrews.

I could be wrong, but that is not a sin.

Was only trying to help, dude.
>>
>>18637926
>believing in the teachings of a radical jew, teachings which have been twisted, rewritten, and discarded over the centuries
Jesus would probably get along better with "occultists" than he would with most Christians
>>
>>18638115
The Hebrews unironically believed that only they went to heaven. Most still do. Hebrew is a very ethnically centrist religion. Only jews get jew things. Pretty much anything non-hebrew is sinful in their eyes. Not all. But most. And if we're talking about the good ol'days, pretty much only one Hebrew thought he would share. Which was baby Jesus.

But Christianity became a totally different thing with different rules after his death. Rome...Rome well, Romanized his teachings which made it a religion of control. Not of equality.

In short. My point for the OP is that he was being an idiot by claiming he knew anything according to his god.

My point for you is that Judaism is a pretty shitty religion to cite as proof of anythibg having to do with love and such, since tied to the end of the "live, laugh, love" statement will always be a muttered "unless you aren't Jewish."
>>
>Repent
K
I regret the baptism my parents did against my will, it's probably the reason why I have an archon inside.
People who baptize those under 18 should be skinned alive.
>>
File: God.png (763KB, 1052x1053px) Image search: [Google]
God.png
763KB, 1052x1053px
>>
>Christian thread
>No scripture
Matthew 7:21
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
>>
All of you shameless sinner.

Merchants of ilusions, you should repent.

And be faithful to the one true God.

Mammon.
>>
>>18638642
no

I'd sooner sell my soul to a daughter of Lilith
>>
My soul belongs to the dark lord Voldemort.... Seriously i needed an 20 sack and he hooked me up
At the price of my soul
The bud was good tho so its chill
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.