[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I project myself into people's dreams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 49.jpg (65KB, 734x1256px) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
65KB, 734x1256px
How do I project myself into people's dreams?
>>
Find 2 projectors(analogue or digital either is fine). Put a picture of you in one of them and put a picture of martin luther king in the other. Turn the one with martin luther king on first and then overlay the picture of yourself onto it. You have now projected yourself into martin luther kings dream. Be careful with this power for it is dangerous.

With great faggotry comes great anus control.
>>
>>18637795

sucbus succ scucubuss succ
>>
please respond
>>
>>18637791
> suck a bus
> become succubus
> ???
> PROFIT
>>
>>18637791
bump
>>
Difficult to verify with strangers. Why don't you try loved ones or those close to you?
>>
>>18639309
I'm willing to bet that I could be dreamt by the entire continent of Europe, and no one would know.
>>
Torture them for years they won't dream of nothing else.
>>
>>18637791
You don't.

>>18639316
No shit, you'd be as you are now, some random.
Look, don't try to force yourself into someones dreams, just talk to your crush like a normal human would.
>>
>>18637791
Make prolonged eye contact with them throughout the day, but limit your speaking to them.
>>
>>18637791

Man I fucking hate that asshole's pants.
Can;t be comfortable to lift your thighs when the waist is right at the goddamn top of them.
>>
I wanna control the dream of course...
>>
>>18637791
Hi op, serious response here. It is possible to do this with advanced astral projection or advanced telepathy, though it would be difficult unless your link with the dreamer was strong. The easiest way would be to have the waking person agree to meet you in their dreams, or invite you, creating a path or link by which you could travel there. Also this method is erratic but sleeping next to someone can result in common dreaming
>>
>>18637791
I've been having dreams with a very beautiful girl for some time because I showed purity and bravery. I earned it; now she is my girlfriend. Forcing your way into another's life is abhorrent. You will get no where in any stream of spirituality doing shit like this.
Please show some respect for others and you will see change.
Some things just are meant for certain kinds of people.
>>
>>18639915
This

>>18641558
This

>>18639730
And this

All these methods work in their distinctive ways... But that's not what you want... right?

You want to consciously control what happens in the dream in a way that you choose while letting the target remember it after waking up.

In my experience the person on the other end usually perceives the main plot and events of the dream in the exact same way you choose if, but the minor details are usually populated by their own mind.

If I project a dream where we go from a road to a forest feed some birds the target might perceive being in a road and entering a bakery to feed bread crumbs to the baker (because that afternoon she went to buy some bread and her subconscious couldn't forget the smell of the fresh bread)...

I'm still figuring a few things out myself, but that's kinda how it works.

Learn some NLP and basic hypnotic techniques and you can make sure the person doesn't forget the dream after waking up also... or you can also project during their hypnagogic state.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.