[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch sausage party to see how bad it is >drops a mega redpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (413KB, 1054x597px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
413KB, 1054x597px
>watch sausage party to see how bad it is
>drops a mega redpill
>>
>>18637114
Well duh. The movie was basically a red pill on religion
>>
>>18637128
I saw it more as a "Don't be a cunt about your beliefs" movie.
>>
>>18637186
The movie clearly explained that religion is just a tool to make the weak minded unafraid of death and even welcome it.
>>
>>18637205
Whats bad about that then? you arent afraid of death? or youre just mad about people reaching peace in their own way? you sound like a hideous smartass
>>
>>18637280
He's just stating his opinions dude, chill.
>>
>>18637114
>implying that's not a fairly common theme for movies, books, or other media
>>
>>18637280
What are you mad about? That's what the meaning is. I never stated what I believed in, you dumb dumb.
>>
>>18637205
Somewhat, it was revealing the Saturn-Moon reincarnation matrix. The "light" that you see when you die is a projection of the moon. You're manipulated to welcome the light and go through it, which unwittingly puts you back on planet Earth as a newborn. If you turn around from the light, you are now in the "Free universe".
>>
>>18637387
Very interesting...
>>
>>18637387
What do you mean free universe? What is that? Like you reborn as an alien?
>>
>>18637431
Pretty much. In the "Free Universe" outside of our corrupt demiurgic enslavement system, a being is free to incarnate onto any planet that they choose.
>>
>seth rogan movie having actual meaning
>>
>>18637722
double dubs of double truth
>>
>>18637558

What if your lying and not going towards the light actually lands you back on earth or instead trapped in eternal darkness
>>
I didn't watch it because Seth Rogan.

Now that I know the message of the movie "Don't try to shove your beliefs at others" I'll have to be a little bit rustled in the jimmies.

Pretty hypocritical of a dude that tosses in "I'm Jewsh...remember guys!" Into every movie he's in.
>>
File: DD.jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
DD.jpg
9KB, 259x195px
>>18638192
Which one is the archon? I really don't wanna be trapped here another cycle.
Fuck.
>>
>>18637205
Wow. This guy's got it all worked out.
>>
>>18637387
are you fucking serious?? ive been researching about that recently and its in fucking Sausage Party???
>>
>>18638192
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v79lVNKthCw
>>
>>18638328
Yes it is hidden in there.
>>
>>18637280
>>18637205
You just reenacted what the movie specifically told you not to do. Good job, 4chan
>>
File: 1462816665145.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462816665145.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>18639067

>Listening to a movie about talking native american barbecue sauce and hotdogs
>>
>>18637114
Saying red pill makes you look and sound retarded
>>
>>18637114
>jewish film demonises religion
>who'd have thought?

I was going to go on j-dar to further emphasise my point, but apparently the site has been taken down. Guess the kikes finally realised that we were using it against them, instead of it being a way to bring glory to themselves. ... Still I did enjoy that site, sad to see it go.
>>
File: non-repeating digits.png (2KB, 188x214px) Image search: [Google]
non-repeating digits.png
2KB, 188x214px
>>18639082
>barbecue sauce

Underageb&?

Or just naive?
>>
Tfw themes of shadow monsters living outside of our perception are becoming more and more common in media like movies, books and videogames
>>
A very gnostic movie indeed

The name of it as well as it relates
to more recent not so conspiracy theories is also kinda wtf
>>
>>18637128
>>18637186
>>18637205
It was just a "DUDE WEED AND SAUSAGES LOOK LIKE DICKS LMAO" there was no hidden message
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.