[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyron Horman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Kyron_Horman.jpg (45KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
Kyron_Horman.jpg
45KB, 432x324px
Can we please get a Kyron thread going? I live in the area and have always been fascinated by the case. Anyone have any theories about what happened?
>>
Kyron returned to his home planet of Kyron.
>>
>>18636495
Quick read over it would suggest the stepmother.
>>
>>18636518
I personally don't think that she did it. There is a reason why she was never even made a person of interest.
>>
>>18636568
>There is a reason why she was never even made a person of interest.
Shitty police work.

SheI'm all ears for your ideas though. It just seems a little too hard to think of someone else when she was the very last person to see the kid, for some reason didn't bother to walk him the last few feet to his classroom, that he went missing in that last bit of hallway between her and the classroom, and that some of her movements that day don't exactly make sense. And not forgetting that she tried to take a hit out on Kyron's biological father. Primo suspecto imo.
>>
Divorce and restraining order

In late June 2010, in the midst of the investigation into Kyron's disappearance, Kyron's biological father, Kaine Horman, was reportedly told by investigators that his wife, Terri Horman, had offered their landscaper "a lot of money" to kill him. Rodolfo Sanchez, the landscaper, said in a deposition that she approached him to help kill her husband five months before the disappearance of the boy.[7] Investigators convinced the landscaper to confront Horman while wearing a wire, but they were unable to obtain any evidence and, therefore, did not make an arrest. On June 28, Kaine Horman filed for divorce and obtained a restraining order against his wife.[1][8] The divorce was granted[9] and Terri Horman was eventually granted supervised visitation with her daughter.[10]

Between 10:10 a.m. and 11:39 a.m., she states that she drove her daughter around town in an attempt to use the motion of the vehicle to soothe the toddler's earache.

>stepmother did it
>>
>>18636568
She was literally the only person of interest. The police might not have publicly admitted it, but it was always clear, from the beginning, to everybody.
>>
>>18636588
The hit story is sketchy to me. I think it was just a way to secure full custody of the daughter. Obviously Kaine was upset at the time, and the bio mom was convinced it was Terri. She then convinced Kaine, and this was his way of trying to get her since there wasn't any evidence. Why would she walk him the few feet? She has a toddler that was sick. When I was in school, I was never walked all the way to the classroom and nobody else was either. I personally believe that Kyron was at school and in the classroom when the teacher marked him absent. Numerous kids saw him there. If she had taken him from the school, why didn't anybody see it? They saw her walk in, why wouldn't they see her walk out. The whole "he was absent' I think was the school covering their ass because he went missing during the school day. As for the missing time. I live in the area and I have driven from the approximate locations that have been listed. If she did something to him, there would no be no time in that hour and a half to properly dispose of the body. It takes at least 15 minutes to get from the school to Sauvie Island where her phone was pinged. Take 30 min off the bat because she was accounted for later, so the trip back. Now we are down to an hour. NO physical evidence has ever been found. They searched the island for days, and nothing. A woman who just killed her son isn't going to be able to dispose of all evidence after killing him a few minutes earlier in that hour. If the police looked past Terri, I have no doubt he would have been found. They decided she was guilty the day that it happened and focused the investigation on her alone.
>>
>>18636801
Oregon is a big place, lots of woods with animals that think dead kids are tasty.

Take pic of kid at science fair (ALIBI) immediately after pic take him on a drive to the woods.

Kill him in the woods, leave him under some leaves for the animals to get to.

Congrats, her timeline of "Driving to calm baby" and "gym" are accounted for and kids dead.
>>
>>18636801
No way in hell. The school wouldn't lose him and the teachers wouldn't be covering each others asses.
>>
File: tmp_18365-0a1294804157.jpg (78KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18365-0a1294804157.jpg
78KB, 643x820px
>>18636801
>>
>>18636801
>Numerous kids saw him there.
8 year olds often have difficulty with stuff like this. Some will try and answer in the affirmative becasue they think that's what you want. Some won't know what day you mean, and some won't differentiate between seeing him only at the science fair rather than both at the fair and at school.

inb4 this is for some reason a load of bull, there are often similar problems with questioning adults, it's just amplified by the fact they're kids.

>Now we are down to an hour.
That's plenty of time and that's with knocking off half an hour for no good reason.

>The hit story is sketchy to me. I think it was just a way to secure full custody of the daughter.
It's a story that came out of the police investigation into the murder. The people who first found out were the police themselves. They have no interest in whether some chump has custody of the daughter or not (aside from the mother being a potential danger to children).

>She has a toddler that was sick.
She claims, and her story is that she drove around a lot in an attempt to cure the child as her alibi. It's an "I'm just so fucking retarded I couldn't have done it" alibi.

>The whole "he was absent' I think was the school covering their ass because he went missing during the school day.
Most places take teachers forging the attendance record very seriously for obvious reasons.
>>
>Kyron
Do Americans really name their kids like this?
>>
>>18637591
That was my initial thought, i.e. " it has to be a code-word, nobody is dumb enough to name their kid like this.", but then I read "Oregon".
>>
>>18636495
Oregon anon here. Followed the case since the beginning, without a doubt the step-mother did it.
>>
>>18636568
its always the step parent
>>
>>18637591
2bf it would be as good a transliteration of Ciaran as most.
>>
>>18636801
>I think was the school covering their ass because he went missing during the school day
Lol no they fucking weren't
>>
>>18638173
It could have easily been a janitor, teacher, etc. No matter who took him, it had to be someone he knew and trusted. They never interviewed any other teacher than the one whose class he was supposed to be in. SO what I'm saying is that he went missing during the day, then realize that he is really missing. School dun goofed and now has to come up with something, and thats the absence. Or, the school was honest in their marking him absent because a janitor or teacher took him in that short walk to the classroom. There are no cameras in that school.
>>
>Kyron is a near-anagram of krypton
>the only thing missing are the letters p and t
>PT was the name of the demo for the ditched Silent Hill game
>he's hiding in silent Hill

Case solved
>>
>>18638202
And what do you think the motive would be for this cover up?
>>
File: deadkid.jpg (21KB, 345x350px) Image search: [Google]
deadkid.jpg
21KB, 345x350px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.