[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hollow earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Redpill me on the hollow earth theory. I was recently looking at shipping restrictions to Russia, and it says "No information regarding the interior of the earth". That was weird to me, so I looked it up and found this article;

>A truly bizarre Federal Security Service (FSB) report circulating in the Kremlin today on the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) “asset” arrested yesterday by Germany’s National Intelligence Service (BND) for spying states that this German national has provided to Russian officials “compelling evidence” that the United States has entered into a “secret pact” with “unnamed forces” inhabiting our Earth’s interior regions for the purpose of ruling the world.

http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/ps_013.htm
>>
WAIT WHAT
Get some more sources
>>
oh yea its the nazis, they had blueprints maps and shit for going into agartha antartica, probably the force they are allying with
>>
>>18635066
that link is for the russian postal explorer for alcohol restrictions, post a link or this is bullshit.
>>
>>18635214
ctrl+f "interior" jackass
>>
>>18635251
>Scrap and waste from ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Nonmanufactured precious metals, precious metal scrap and waste, ores and concentrated precious metal products, and primary products containing precious metals.
Mineral substances (nonmanufactured natural stones).
Information about the Earth’s interior.
Technical devices designed for eavesdropping.
Human organs and/or tissues, and blood and its components.
Radioactive materials.
Cultural artifacts.
Plants of any kind and in any form, including seeds.
>>
>>18635251
>http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/ps_013.htm
oh yeah and the Russian Postal Explorer is the great whistleblower on the hollow Earth. HA FUCKING HA. this shit is fake.
>>
When I'm tired of life I wish to enter newschwabenland and seek for Hitler
>>
>>18635333
Trips confirm for success
>>
>>18635318
i'm not saying it is, dumbass
>>
so when north korea detonated that underground nuke,. they were actually nuking the US's shadow forces? fuuuuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.