[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disappearing people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: illus-13.jpg (101KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
illus-13.jpg
101KB, 582x800px
Hello, I am a long time lurker know the story. Does anyone have any stories to share or post about people you see or may have even been close to disappearing completely? Perhaps vanishing from reality? I am investigating it, as it is something of growing concern and which must be resolved.

I'll start with my experience that I had last week

>Be me

>Heading to the elevator to eat my lunch

>Get to elevator, woman shows up to to wait for the elevator

>Elevator arrives I expect the girl to walk in with me (as you would expect).

>Girl is no where to be seen I look around the corners (keep in mind this is seconds after she disappeared).

Another thing to note is her only “escape” routes from my view would be to open a loud screeching door to the library or walk down a pretty long hallway in which I looked.
So, knowing this even if she thought I was an ugly fuck and wanted to escape or get away I would have noticed. However I am not ugly and it's odd for someone to want to go use the stairs (which is also a loud door) when the elevator had already arrived. I also don't drink or do any drugs.

If you have any similar experiences or any stories you've found please post.
>>
People get killed/kidnapped. This isn't paranormal.

You don't notice someone walking away, this isn't paranormal.
>>
>>18634655

She was right next to me and I was aware of my surroundings.

Love the bait though m8
>>
>>18634664
Its not even b8 at this point

AEIUO.

Bliss
>>
>>18634667
No Shhhhhh...

Let them think they are doing something worthwhile.... let the kids think they are helping..
>>
>>18634677
I obey <3
>>
OP here

a post linked from another thread

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18608224/

Same concept however unclear if true
>>
>>18634646
Someone summoned the ghost girl the elevator
>>
>>18634908
how
>>
>driving on a three lane interstate in Pennsylvania with my dad
>medium traffic
>Right lane full trucks, middle lane cars, left lane passing.

>I'm in middle lane
>blue SUV passes on left, pulls in front of me and slows down
>it's driving kinda erratically so i give room
>it pulls into right lane
>i go to pass a box truck
>it's out of view for maybe 40 sec tops

>look around for blue SUV
>"Huh, that's weird."
>Dad: "What's that, anon?"
> Me: That SUV totally disappeared - I was watching it bc it was driving weird.
>Dad: *looks around* "It was right over... ????!!!"

>no exits because the middle of farms
>nobody slowed down so i don't think it wrecked
>me and my dad were both paying attention
>>
>>18634955
Yeah I hear alot of stories about vehicles, I guess it happens alot to people as well just not as easy to notice
>>
>>18634655
Good thing this thread isn't referring to those missing people, huh?
>>
File: 2179159-agent_smith.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2179159-agent_smith.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>18634646
People just disappear. It's as simple as that. I hear that it tends to happen to people a lot more frequently when they start investigating the reasons why.
>>
File: 1474593802975.jpg (38KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
1474593802975.jpg
38KB, 579x576px
>>18634646
My dad
>be me
>be black
>dont need to tell the rest of the story.
>>
>>18634646
Bump
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.