[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How deep does the rabbithole go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: matrix.jpg (28KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
matrix.jpg
28KB, 260x194px
As I wander through the illusion of knowledge I ask myself how deep one can go in understanding reality.

I have learned so many things that I can say the following:

Any assumption or concept is going down if you enhance your perspective to the right view.

Also I'm down to learn from ancient sources if someone can provide good information.

The matrix is real and you can bend it.

What's the most incredible peace of knowledge you suppose to be true?
>>
File: 1486996325707.jpg (22KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
1486996325707.jpg
22KB, 401x401px
If you think about it, reality is only your perception of the present moment. Example: You cant prove that the world with you and all your memories hasn't been created a second ago. Or two seconds. Or right now.

Anything you call knowledge is not really knowledge, its just assumptions. You can be lied to, you can misunerstand information...

>Reality is only your perception of the present moment. Past and Future are nothing but thoughts or memories (Which can be completely false).

>There are only two things you actually know:
>You exist
>You are you and not someone else
Everything else is built on axioms and is nothing but an idea or thought.

>What you believe to be is not you
What are you? Are you your body? No. When I cut off your hand you are still yourself.
Are you your Brain? There are people who have brain tumors and surgeons remove parts of their brain and they are still the same.
>You are nothing and everything
This concept is hard to grasp but you can experience ego-death: The death of everything you believe to be. A very interesting topic to think about.
>>
>>18634546

Well, all you said is indeed true but let me say the following.

I experienced ego death a little over a year ago and it started a journey of incredible syncronicity with reality.

I know that in theory I am everything and nothing, despite that i have a natural character like everything in this reality.

Life is a balance of fate and free will, and there are laws as to how reality changes f.e. the law of the path of least resistance.

So one can approach reality from a practical point of view one you are not identified with anything or any concept.

I still have to manage my relationships even though I know that in theory I'm nobody.

I'm an integral part of the world and can influence my enviroment.

I am a character, and on the first day of this month I discovered who I was in my past life and it really makes you think about the complexity of life and as to how the timewave plays out.

I can use source energy to tap into univevrsal wisdom from time to time where I am complety gone, but then again my human nature comes and and gives me doubt and confusion in some moments.

To be a master of life is and ongoing task in the now full of realisations beyond any concept or linearity.

I hope someone can follow this, life is really only starting at the point where your identity gets deleated.
>>
>>18634511
It ends now.

Let the rabbi whole begin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evxEOXkxRIA
>>
>>18634511
Deeper than you can imagine.
>>
>>18634511
>ancient sources

Maybe our history is just full of made-up stories, and faked ruins?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrBtf8mq2RI
>>
>>18634638
I kekd.

We are the zook33pers now
>>
>>18634638
History his story
Justice Just ice

Truth is a million smiles away
Not a million miles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evxEOXkxRIA
>>
>>18634638
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrBtf8mq2RI

wut?

i know that the big bang is a lie and that the history of mankind is not to be found in any modern book.

But to suppose they build pyramids in the 1800 seems like controlled opposition to me. kek
>>
>>18634666
Satan bents to our intent. Kek
>>
>>18634546
>Are you your Brain? There are people who have brain tumors and surgeons remove parts of their brain and they are still the same.

source?
>>
>>18634587
Very interesting but how did you experience ego-death? I'm still trying to understand the very basics of reality and you seem faar more advanced. What do you mean by source energy and how do you use it? And most important:
How did you experience ego-death?
I only know 2 ways to 'kill^the ego:
>Psychedelics like Psilocybin Mushrooms or the most powerful one: 5-MeO-Dmt

>Changing the mindset through meditation.

How did you do it?
>>
The old snake is dancing to our flute

A maze in G

Master mas suns e v e r y w h e r e
>>
>>18634610
I certainly see some symbolism in there; care to give us your take on it?
>>
>>18634720
http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr

Its bullshit tho
>>
>>18634705

okay, i'll try to describe my ego death ot natural satori as they call it in the eastern world.

you have to understand that previous to this experience i had some knowledge about ego death but not really any kind of real insight into what it meant.

it happened on a small dose of psylocibin mushrooms, must have been something like 0.8 gramms or something and it hit me like a fucking wall.

so I went to a small cabin in the mountains with some friends to smoke some weed, go snowboarding and stuff but i had bought mushrooms for the first time a week prior to this event.

I wasn't really expecting much to happen with this small dose but i'll try to describe as accurately as possiible.

I took them at like 10 a.m. in this beautiful cabin up in the mountains. the other people who were with me didnt even know i was taking mushrooms, at that time i had anxiety about telling them so i just took them without saying anything.

so I sat there in the cabin, nothing really happenning for the first hour but onve i glazed out the window i was fuckin hooked.

I didnt realize that my consciousness expanded because i was in this closed room, where your attention cant get drawn to the background all to easily.

Suddenly i got this urge to go outside, because i really didnt like the small space around me, it limited me in my freedom.

So i put on my boots, say to my friends that im going for a walk, go up the stairs to the door.

open then door, step outside in the brightest light i ever saw in my life, and got COMPLETLY FUCKING BLOWN AWAY BY MY EXPERIENCE:

no words can describe what i felt in that moment, i was complety gone, i was everywhere. i felt like fucking legolas wandering in paradise that existed all this time and I wasnt able to see it because my attention was directed to something particular.

i couldnt believe it, the beauty, the white light. it was way to massive to deny.

after that my life never was the same. it changed in an instant.
>>
>>18634705

source energy is the underlying intelligence that is hidden in everything.

when you are silent, it speaks.
when you speak, it is silent.
>>
>>18634766
Sauce? Sauce.

AEIUO.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Words are swords. My sword is inside my self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74
>>
>>18634760
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I am impressed that 0.8 g were enough to push the boundaries far enough to disolve your ego.
I plan on taking the 'hero dose': 5g dried mushrooms in a dark room, no noise or other people.
I heard complete ego death is inevitable after that dose.
Also when i get my hands on 5-MeO-Dmt i will certainly try it and i recommend it to you when you can get your hands on it. 5-MeO causes complete ego-death and no hallucinations.
For now I will just keep meditating and thinking...
>>
>>18634790

i never got the chance to get some DMT, but if the opportunity comes i wont can't be provoked, you can not hunt this experience.
' hesitate for a second.

seems like something you need to do if you dont want to live in ignorance.

my opinion on ego death is that i
it comes to you when you dont expect it and its not possible to force it.

i learned in all my mushroom experiences that you cant force shit onto them.

you have to surrender
>>
>>18634809
cut out that nonsence in the first sentence.
copypasta to hard for me
>>
>>18634809
Yes, complete surrender is necessary if you don't want to become mentally crippled. Ego-death can really fuck someone up if they don't know what is happening to them.

Just surrender and observe...

I heard quite interesting stories of people who ate the mushrooms and just went with the flow...
And after 20 minutes they realize: "Oh shit i've just died and I came back"
Ego-death can feel like the real death and in a sense it is.
What a mysterious thing, existence...

>'Truth is nobody knows what is going on' -Terence McKenna
>>
>>18634839
all these so called authority experts are the most ridiculous clows to walk in this world.

30 years and they are all gone.

drowning in their own ignorance.

terence mc kenna is pure gold, just like alan watts. and i thank the internet that i can access this information so easily.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 300x198px
>>18634725
>it's bullshit tho

Watch yourself before you wreck yourselves
>>
>>18634851
Just as Terence McKenna said:
We have the resources to feed everyone and solve all our problems.
The only thing stopping us from investing these resources is our own mind. In order to change this planet for the better, we need to change our minds.

>Lets hope that the people in power change their minds or we all will suffer and once the people in power are gone and great suffering has come over this world, people will start to change (hopefully for the better)

I am still young and I certainly will try to change the peoples minds for the better. It's the only thing we can do to help humanity...
>>
>>18634851 >>18634839

Agree 100%. Only thing I admit in this life is that I know absolutely nothing, but I think there is more to this world than what we can measure or categorize. Humility is admitting your own ignorance.
>>
In my opinion you are all very high and now I want to try some mushrooms and experience ego death.

Maybe we`re not here to question why are we so limited, for this short time while we are alive, maybe we`re here to learn something about ourselves, (7 sins and love) since that`s what our energies are all about. In the end it doesn`t matter what you know in a spiritual enlightening matter, but what you feel and how you translate it into your everyday actions.
>>
>>18635023

what do you think happens when your body dies?

are you your body? nope.

death is an illussion, imagine being stuck in the same body for eternity. how boring.....

I'm grateful for my body, knowing that it is the most advanced gadget available. but when it dies, ill prefer to stick around.
>>
>>18635095
There is an interesting thought-experiment.

>Imagine you are a god
>You dont have a body, no limits. You can create universes, destroy them...
>After a while you get bored
>You decide to create a universe that will eventually collapse (to ensure humanity dies sometime)
>You split your consciousness and spread it onto all human beings (and animals but i dunno)
>The only enjoyable thing as a god is setting boundaries for yourself and not being aware of being a god
>???
>Your current life

>After death you return to your original energy and consciousness as a god

Not saying this is real but a nice thought.
>>
>>18635147

I like it, since there is truth to it.

In my opinion the basic nature of our consciousness is the same as the so called god conscioussness although i dont like the word god because it has been misused by so many people to get control over humanity.

but the thought experiment has the right direction.

we are individual characters getting shaped by our enviroment and experiences in order to grow our perception.

This world is not three dimensional, Only as long as you believe it to be...
>>
>>18635095
Exactly what a meant, we are not our body, but for some reason we try very hard to understand we're encapsulated into one, and the only clue we have, that is shared by many cultures, is that we are here to evolve our conscience, and purify our thoughts and feelings so that we can achieve spiritual enlightenment.

Me? I just want peace and prosperity, In this life, a chance to build a family, after it I don`t know, I`ll wait til a get there, I`ll try to get there better than I left.
>>
Be careful with wanting an ego death.
For me it totally killed my ambitions.

You should work on becoming enlightened. That is the shit imo.
>>
>>18635894
I will, I need my ambitions, atleast until I make something of myself (23).
>>
>>18635944
I mean, we all want things we do not really understand.
People want to be rich, but they do not want to sacrifice various things for those riches. When they then are rich, they have no idea what they are doing to themselves. They increase their living standards, which is costly and directly reduces their wealth, yet they believe it is worth it for the "gained" living standard wealth. Truly, there are two ways to live like a king, having no concerns cause you have an unending pile of riches or you can realise that you can control you wants and then want nothing, so that you live like a king, because you already have everything you want, nothing.

By all means, go for an ego death. However, how are you going to fare in this world, without and ego? Surely you need a career or at least a job. How are you going to motivate yourself if you do not want anything?

Everytime you want something, you should ask yourself, what do you really want? What do you imagine it as? Surely you did not forget that what you want, also has a negative side to it.
>>
>>18634511
An anon posted this a while back, forgot what board it was on, he said that our universe is actually just a cell.

We are tiny entities living in the cytosol of the universe, a component of a system that operates on a continuous flow of matter into the physical plane.

We act out this responsibility. Serving as the basis for many forms of matter to exist in the universe. Without our help the universe would gradually halt the creation of such matter leading to a collapse.

The sneakers you wear on a day to day basis, the music you listen to and your taste in women all come from a collective unconscious agenda that we are acting on. In short, what I assume that he was telling us is that we are a literal hive-mind, tiny gods that manifest all sorts of matter for the universe to implant into itself.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.