[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to me ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: universe-grid.jpg (87KB, 1024x415px) Image search: [Google]
universe-grid.jpg
87KB, 1024x415px
Hi, I was told by a friend to come here and explain what happened to me the other day, in the hope that you guys might have some answers.

So the other day, was around wednesday last week, was a normal day like any, i played tennis for around 5 hours, I come home and eat then chill out for a few hours.

By now it is around 10pm, I go outside to put my rabbit back in his cage for the night and notice the sky is clear and it is a Full Moon, so i decided to get my Telescope out and take a look at the moon.

I then come back inside, take a shower and smoke a joint. (Now this is where it gets interesting), I then get into bed and it is about 11pm now.

As i close my eyes i start to feel a pulsating sensation on both my temples, and a sense of warmth comes over me.

I slowly drift into a sleep like state, yet am still fully aware of my surroundings, then i start to see all these colours moving like a wave, the pounding in my head becomes stronger and faster, and the colours are moving quicker, i then fully submit my self to whatever this is because it felt so good.

i then get a feeling that someone is pushing me into my bed and at the same time i am now falling through what feels like different dimensions, as i fall getting a glimpse into each level.

This continued for around 10 mins, and i slowly came out of this trance. I open my eyes and immediately get extremely cold, (it's a warm night, and i am under a blanket) i then continue to shake uncontrollable for 30 mins afterwards from being so cold.

Anyone have any idea what it might have been ?
>inb4 you were just tripping on weed bro
I have smoked nearly every day for 7 years, i wasn't tripping.
>>
>>18634014
You are rich and you were slipped a Mickey in your water bottle. Guessing you got overdosed and you died in a botched kidnapping attempt
>>
>>18634014
>smoke a joint
so you got high and thought you saw the mysteries of the universe unravel before you?
>>
File: 1484879265388.png (2MB, 2128x2224px) Image search: [Google]
1484879265388.png
2MB, 2128x2224px
>>18634014
Could have been this.
>>
>>18634027
This actually sounds familiar,

i should add that i slept till 1pm the next day, and woke up extremely exhausted. ever since it happened i have felt a sense of calmness.
>>
>>18634027
Yes that's called the transition of death. OP died and is now discovering that death is very cold without his own internal flame.

Over the next seven years op will walk the shadow land and will be offered no assistance. Just like everyone else. Welcome to the after life op. You died.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.