[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Ouroboros an accurate representation of the Demiurge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 2000px-Ouroboros-simple.svg.png (270KB, 2000x1997px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Ouroboros-simple.svg.png
270KB, 2000x1997px
Is the Ouroboros an accurate representation of the Demiurge? Cyclical ideological serpents can't be a mere coincidence.
>>
Its bullshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
>>
Demigy here.

<communion>
>>
>>18634013
yes
>>
It is correct for it means ownership/identity of the singularity and my ability to infinitely eat.

Also correct because I have tortured myself to display truth.
>>
>>18634112
God goy
>>
>>18634096
Use my A E S T H E T I C S in this lazy shit post is a travesty.
>>
>>18634116
Sorry b r o

3301 e v e r y w h e r e ae s t h e t i c s
>>
>>18634013
Giant serpents populated the old world, much like they populated the void in time immemorial. Current demons are like birds to dinosaurs.

Giant serpents may live for long, but they don't possess the powers God does, and nowadays they do nothing.

So yes it's like the demiurge.
>>
I got news for you
>>
>>18634106
>>18634112
>>18634155

Glad people actually responded, this was just a random thought I had. I've always been obsessed with the idea of the Ouroboros and just recently I've been reading about the Demiurge shit all over /x/.

I can't remember which culture the symbol first popped up in but maybe they were onto something.
>>
>>18634412
Into something. Nothing
>>
Ik Demi himself is lurking, just wanted to say this:
Fuck you Demiurge
>>
>>18634423
In a world of trouble

Not
>>
>>18634423
Maybe if we all collectively say fuck you demiurge it'll take notice and bring us out of the loop for a final boss style fight

FUCK YOU DEMIURGE
>>
>>18634435
Fuck me demiurge

My body is ready
>>
>>18634443
FUCK M33
>>
>>18634435

I scream sovereign and Rak'Shir every dimension I'm in.

{{{undefeated}}}
>>
>>18634464
DEMIURGE INVENTED STARCRAFT CONFIRMED

Oh yeah nigga well I'm very well versed in the art of FUCK YOU DEMIURGE
>>
>>18634475

Demiurge is the latest snitch and bitch recruit.

I the big boss.

The key to destroying him is loving him with a full heart as you take his breath.

Not that you would stand a chance regardless, meager ant!
>>
>>18634487

That's actually a pretty intelligent weakness to have...who could possibly love the thing that has kept us here so long at all, much less with the entirety of their heart...

I suppose only someone who's done well in this material world could accomplish that, since they'd likely be grateful and then could learn to love.

As for you, though. What's your weakness? Does FUCK YOU SATAN have any effect?
>>
>>18634518

I can, it's easy, we let him do it because he's so weak and childish.

He's cute, he's a baby, he's soft!

He makes us men!
>>
>>18634518

My weakness is that you don't have to fight me and I'm a decent person trying to help you get everything you want, just don't stab me in the fucking back and I'm literally everyone's ally.

Trying to get people into relationships they like... from tame to psychotic body swapping BDSM...

Destroying the people who get in the way of love out of jealous is my only war.

You'd be surprised how often drafted war is due to the "commander" wanting the "subordinate" "civilian" to be separated from his love out of spite.

If some nigga hates you and loves a bitch; she's in love with you.
>>
>>18634528
So you've traded in your flaming pitchfork for heart tipped arrows huh...

Why do you simply want to help? Don't you want to teach the men to fish, so to say?

BDSM is only psychotic if you're getting skullfucked

What you said about bitches and niggas oddly resonates with my current situation. But not in a parallel. Thank you.
>>
>>18634536

A childhood drama I only picked up on now, only saw this once...

The pitchfork is to protect the lovers and their children, obviously.
>>
>>18634536

If a spirit comes around asking you to sign a contract to be good for all eternity...

...the quicker you take it... the hotter you get.
>>
>>18634013
broken sword 5?
>>
>>18634536

I guess I'm psychotic.

So long as there's no braces to get RIP RIP RIPPED on... I prefer a poor jaw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD_PyhJehjA

We gladiate but...
>>
>>18634013
They are countless Demiurge out there fighting each other for supremacy. Ouroboros is one of them.
>>
>>18636466
Oooh I like this one leggo Ouroboros I've always felt a weird connection to the symbol.

Maybe I'll be his champion/sex slave
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.