[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf that only OP remembers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-02-15-11-34-50.png (145KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-15-11-34-50.png
145KB, 480x854px
Was this just another rp? Or said he would ask for photos of a party that he and his Gf attended from a friend. And he even got an answer that he will be given the photos. Where are the photos OP? Don't be a vaporfag, at least keep rping.
>>
Charge your phone, fag.
>>
>>18633672
So perceptive. You should be a detective bro.
>>
If it comes from /x/, it's probably an rp. Just move on.
>>
>>18633668
There is at least one schizophrenic who regularly posts on /x/
>>
>>18634228
bruh lets be real its more like half of posters here
>>
What the fuck charge your phone you idiot
>>
File: 1486755180001.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486755180001.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
I have a similar situation, when i was in jr.high there was this girl that was all up on my dick.
I asked her once if she had a phone number or emial and she said she didnt own a phone or computer.
Well, you think she is trying to blow me off, but she still like sits on my lap and flirts with me.

Eventually over time we lose touch.

Fast forward to today and i decide to try and look her up online, as we all do with people from the past.
Cant find anything.
Not one social media website, nothing.
Its like she never existed.
But, i have found her families social media, they all have it, which is weird, how come she doesn't have any.
Also they never talk about her at all.
So im thinking maybe she died, cant find an online obituary, no one saying "rip in peace", anywhere.

Its like she never existed.
>>
>>18634249
Thanks anon for the advice. I would have never charged it if you hadn't told me it's possible.
>>
>>18634282
she blocked you on social media
thats why you can't see her profile
>>
>>18633668

interesting, however next time try screenshotting the entire page faggot
>>
>>18634567
There are a couple of fags in the thread that are experts in charging phones, I'm sure they can teach you how to use Google if you ask nicely.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18608224/
>>
>>18634230
Half of 2 is one. It's just me and you.
>>
>>18634282
you know some people don't need social media to enhance their existence right?
>>
>>18634588
No I just wanted to see a link desu, I would have looked it up however the screen shot didn't show the name of the thread OP
>>
>>18634707
lol oops, I forget you can look it up by post number so sorry about that
>>
>>18634713
I typed one sentence into Google enclosed in quotes and it found it actually.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.