[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shadow people greentext

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 234x215px
sup /x/
have you guys had any personal experiences with shadow people? I'm trying to figure out the circumstances of their appearance in my life

>be 10 yo me
>upstairs bedroom with a raised bed
>11 pm maybe, idk it was pretty late
>mom had been in and out of hospital past few months
>dad was staying late at work to pay hospital bills
>brother had room downstairs just below mine
>trying to fall alseep and had bedroom door closed
>could see light from hallway under door
>moon was pretty bright coming through my window
>noticed that the light under door went dark
>maybe mom went to be, pay no mind
>moonlight gets obstructed, room gets dark
>cloudsmaybe.idk
>room gets very cold
>oh fuck
>I see this shadow manifest next to my door
>darker than my already dark room
>slowly getting bigger
>walking awkwardly like it had no knees nor hips
>I could feel pressure as it climbed up to my bed
>I tried screaming
>no noise came out but I could feel my vocal cords vibrating
>ears ringing from utter silence
>heart racing from fear
>shadow is right next to me looking at me
>start banging on walls
>light returns to my room
>mom comes in thinking i fell off bed
>sees me pale in the face, dripping with sweat
>she tells my father who just came home from work
>get in trouble for "trying to punch holes in the wall"

never been a spiritual person, and it never happened again, but I remember that night more vividly than all of yesterday

tell me I'm not alone
>>
bumping for potential
>>
Didn't have an experience that bad but it was definitely something I couldn't just pass off as my eyes playing tricks on me or something.

>be me
>be 14 years old
>getting late at night. Around midnight or so, still pretty early for me since its summer and I normally stay up until 4-6 am
>need to piss
>go to bathroom, do my business, walk about
>now, due to a weird house layout, you can see into the living room while coming out of the bathroom
>start walking to my room and glance over into the living room through the door
>lights out, but see a 6+ foot tall shadowy figure walking from the direction of the front door towards the back of the living room
>this thing wasn't a shadow pressed on the wall, it was 3d, walking through the middle of the room
>shitting bricks because I think someone broke in or something, this thing was too tall to be anybody in my family.
>wait a minute to try to gather my courage to go inside the living room all while staring at the door
>get my courage together, and head into the living room, flicking on the light
>fuckingnothing.png
>check every possible hiding spot, windows are still locked from the inside, no person could've been there
>quietly leave the room and go go bed, figured whatever it was probably wants to be left alone

Hardly as dramatic but its one of the few experiences I've had where I can't explain what happened
>>
>>18633675
so you only saw it for a few seconds?

I've noticed that mainly younger people and people with major life events see them

Was there anything going on with you or your family during the time of your experience?
>>
They are rapidly fading i heard
>>
>>18633695
I don't remember anything major happening to me back then. I've had a pretty fucked up childhood and such but it was actually pretty stable around the time of the incident. And yeah, only saw it walking past through a door frame. But I got a clear view of it, didn't just see it out the corner of my eye or anything
>>
>>18633711
I've heard that too, kids sucked into their tech
shadows would literally have to cut off their internet connection to make anyone notice these days
>>
>>18633724
Your child was just hooded
>>
>>18633724
Hmmm maybe yours was attracted to some residual energy of that childhood, or maybe it's just the house and not even connected to you as a person
>>
>>18633738
Now would be a good time to mention that the house was 50ish years old and had two fires. The second one we know everyone was okay, but nobody knows about the first. Everybody in my family had some weird paranormal occurrence happen to them in that house
>>
>>18633633
>saw them every night at 7 and 8
>was very scared at first
>ever since I started seeing them I have had visual static
>would never be able to move or scream when i saw them
>used to make a gun with my hand and point it at them and imagine "bang" until they disappeared
>eventually got a dart gun
>used that instead of my hand but it didnt do anything
>had a creepy mirror in my room they used to show up in every now and then
>>
>>18633746
that'll do it, even if nobody was hurt, I think the loss people would've experienced might leave behind some strong imprints

I wonder if the shadows were created by the energy or were only attracted to it from somewhere else

yeah in my house, my parents bought it as a foreclosure after an elderly guy's wife died in the hallway outside my old room
>>
>>18633773
How was your childhood? Family situation?

Would they show up at a specific time during the night or was it sporadic?
>>
this happened 3 times so far. This was the first time during my high school days.

>went to bed super early
>woke up 4 hours before school
>wide awake, but force myself to go back to sleep anyway
>start dreaming about some bullshit idk
>end up sleeping within my dream
>dream within dream
>this happened two more times
>eventually the dream became more lucid and it was clear I was having a "can't wake up" nightmare.
>big whoop, I'll wake up soon, stay calm
>I finally wake up...
>...
>...why can't I move.
>see a black figure in my door way. Looks like a grown man.
>it's walking super slow
>PANIC
>I could only move my eyes and when I tried to scream it only came out as a soft wispier.
>The figure is in my face.
>My voice returns to me
>Close eyes
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>mother comes in to figure what my fucking deal is.
>I can move again
>mfw

This happened 2 other times. It only happens when I force myself to sleep despite not being tired at all. I googled this issue and came up as "sleep paralysis". It's a neat read. Nothing paranormal really, but spooky nonetheless
>>
>>18633784
my family situation was good, my family never divorced or anything. I had a good childhood but i was blamed for things my brother did a lot as a kid.

every night at 9 when my parents went to bed I would start to get chills up my spine and then I would roll over and they would be standing beside my bed looking down at me. I was on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed so the first 3 times it happened i moved toward the wall and screamed when they disappeared, eventually I would "shoot" them until they disappeared. I still get the visual static though, it's like tv static only with primary colours mixed in and they vibrate instead of blink.
>>
>>18633788
heres the wiki and a quote from it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Visions and hearing a demonic voice when resistance is attempted are symptoms commonly experienced during episodes of sleep paralysis. Some scientists have proposed this condition as an explanation for reports of ghost, parasites and alien visits.[8][9][10][11][12] There are three main types of these visions that can be linked to pathologic neurophysiology: the belief that there is an intruder in the room, the incubus, and vestibular motor sensations.[9][13]

Many people who experience sleep paralysis sense or see a menacing presence in the bedroom while paralyzed—hereafter referred to as the intruder. This ‘‘intruder’’ is often perceived as a shadowy humanoid figure. This shape is neither gigantic nor miniature but is reported as resembling the body morphology or frame of a human being. This intruder usually does not have detailed characteristics such as facial features; but at times, the shape may include such features as well.
>>
>>18633788
So was the black figure something you saw in a dream or was it while you were awake and coherent?
>>
>>18633801
Awake and coherent.
>>
>>18633803
Interesting, did you ever talk about your experiences with anyone?

I found it hard to explain to people until I was much older and after I had scrutinized my own memory of what happened
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (107KB, 455x786px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
107KB, 455x786px
>>18633633
This is very very common OP.
>>
>>18633812
I told a few friends who were concerned for my mental health. They thought I was crazy. It wasn't till I talked to my uncle who told me he suffered the same thing nearly every month. Every fucking month. Think about that. His doctor gave him an explanation and passed the same info on to me. Told me there was nothing to really worry about. The 3rd time it happen I was in my mind saying "fuck...this again. yea yea super spooky get to the point you shadow homo"

Did you have any other nights with the shadow dicks or was that the only time?
>>
File: Peterpanshadow.jpg (179KB, 1437x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Peterpanshadow.jpg
179KB, 1437x1077px
>be me
>21 years old
>early in the morning, had just snowed
>wake up, see light shining through closed curtains
>start hearing laughter
>turn around to look at the window
>laughter gets more intense
>turn back around
>see this peter pan fucker walking around upside down on the ceiling
>turn back to see what's making the shadow
>nothing there
>turn back around
>he jumps down to the floor
>fucking waves at me
NOPED under the covers after that.

Only time I've ever seen them. Blows my mind that he fucking waved at me. I was able to move around just fine, no paralysis or anything like that.
>>
>>18633816
I'm just trying to figure out the lights going out, I mean it seemed so controlled and I was consciously comprehending the changes in my environment

Plus it only ever happened once to me, and arguments for sleep paralysis being hereditary or an isolated occurrence can be made, but I believe that it should be a repeatable experience if you actually suffer from sleep paralysis

Your point is valid though, I might also just be stubborn, but I was awake and coherent during my experience and I can't make sense of it still
>>
>>18633831
It was the only time, no one in my family has ever had an experience either
>>
>>18633842
And you saw it right after you woke up and there was light outside?

My experience I could make out individual fingers on the edge of my bed, the fucking hands on these things and the intelligent movement?
nopenopenope
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.