[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that dust has settled... Was Sandy Hook a hoax?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

Now that dust has settled...
Was Sandy Hook a hoax?
>>
>>18633365
It was a publicity stunt by the anti-gun democratic lobbyists.

But I believe it has to do with more than just muh guns, it is also part of an ongoing attempt by the USA government to implement the Police State.

By creating events such as Sandy Hook and Columbine, either by faking it, influencing the individuals who do the crimes, or some other means, as well as creating mass hysteria in the media, the government seeks to condition the population to a point where they willingly accept total government control over their lives by creating the illusion of constant danger and fear.
>>
>>18633391
9/11 is also a part of this plot, whether the government actually caused it, or simply allowed it to happen despite having advanced warning
>>
>>18633365
No you fucking jobless, NEET, conspiracy shill. These theories are created by paranoid faggots who have nothing else to do during the day.
>>
>>18633411
typical shill rhetoric
try harder buddy
>>
>>18633414
No need to try hard. You guys are pathetic. The funny part is, even if you were right, it still wouldn't make a fucking difference and no one would have the guts to mobilize against the government.
>>
>>18633411

your saying these theories are thought of by people with nothing better to do then research the events instead of being spoon fed a flawed narrative by an authority figure.

Interesting.
>>
>>18633424
see >>18633415
>>
>>18633414
>shill
He doesn't seem to be selling anything, did you type the wrong word?
>>
>>18633365
no, it's ben proven that aprt of the reason he went back into his lapse of insane behaviour was the use of a replacement opiate. the kid was addicted to opiates and they had him on a replacement drug to replace his now gone opiate high.
the drug is experimental and a lot of teens who shoot either themselves or their schools are on it nowadays. I don't remember it's name, but I have a friend in Dallas who stopped going to school cuz his best friend killed his other friend over a girl while on it.
>>
>>18633443
He's selling lies and disinformation.
The price you ask? Your freedom.
>>
>>18633449
You're stretching so far, Mr Fantastic is embarrassed for you.
>>
>>18633449
kek found anonymous cringe warrior.
>>
File: 1405980732214.jpg (17KB, 490x328px) Image search: [Google]
1405980732214.jpg
17KB, 490x328px
>>18633449
I've personally not looked into the sandy hook incident and therefore have no opinion in regards to its validity or fraudulence.

Unless you have dedicated equal and unbias research to both sides of the argument than you should be the same. Having a default "conspiracies are for nutters" attitude is one full proof way of having your world view crumble all at once if it turned out one or two of them turned out to be true.

Don't mistake your perspective for fact, be ready for anything to be proven wrong or right, no matter what it is.
>>
>>18633578
>trying to sound smart
>"full proof"
>>
>>18633585
shudup bish u kno im ryte
>>
>>18633391
>>18633396
Ugh, you guys are the worst.
>>
>>18633396
I thought 9/11 being fake was common knowledge now?
>>
File: abc_gma_mcfadden_110909_wg.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
abc_gma_mcfadden_110909_wg.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>>18633631

Yeah the government couldn't have been involved, its leader was reading a book to children at the time.
>>
>>18633414
I love this type of post. It never fails to make me laugh.
>>
>>18633642
See, conspiracies typical have some evidence relating to the incident. There's a real life conspiracy happening now. There's real evidence. Motive without evidence is meaningless.
>>
>>18633648

>first responders and witness claims of hearing explosions shortly before building falls.

>missing black boxes (first time in history over land)

>surviving passports

>buildings collapse right into their own foot print, exactly like a demolition

>first responders claim of seeing flows of molten steel

>owners entire family was absent that day

>CIA flew Osama's family outside the country shortly after

>pentagon hit in the only place not yet restructured to survive a missile impact

>coincidently the location of the files needed for an audit of billions of dollars

>used as a means to wage war against a country that had nothing to fucking to do with it.

>where allies to the country that had a good bit to do with it.

Yup, nothing to see here people.
>>
File: wtc-7-collapse-o.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
wtc-7-collapse-o.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18633648
>evidence
mother
fucking
tower

No logic can defend the official narative behind that
>>
>>18633679
well hasn't larry "the dermatologist" silverstein confirmed he ordered some firefighters to bring it down?
>>
>>18633728
he used the words "pull it"

A blatant contradiction to the official investigation.

I don't know whats more painful, the fact that their coverup seems so poorly thought out that it begins to feel that way on purpose, or the fact that people believe it
>>
File: wHmxd.png (178KB, 902x936px) Image search: [Google]
wHmxd.png
178KB, 902x936px
>>18633396
>>
>>18633637
fake? or planned/invoked you mean?
>>
>>18633764
exactly my take on it. the fact that its so obvious but no one can do anything about it or hold any one guilty of it, its like they rub our faces in it
>>
>>18633365
sandy never hook forget?
>>
>>18633391
>anti-gun false flag
>don't make any moves to take away guns
>gun sales go up afterwards
really makes ya gosh darn thunk it huh?
>>
Short answer: yes
Long answer: yyyyyyeeeeessssssssssss
>>
>>18634498
Sandy Hook, real or not, was used as justification for an attempt to push a ton of antigun legislation at the national level and in many states.
While there was little success in congress, many states did pass new legislation regarding "assault weapons" and such.
The increase in gun sales was due to the attempt at restricting guns. If people believe that certain products are going to be restricted/banned in the future, they will rush to buy them before legislation passes, so that they can be grandfathered in.
This is what you conclude when you actually do think.
>>
It wasn't staged, and Sandy Hook wasn't targeted, Adam Lanza was an MKULTRA sleeper agent, he would've eventually snapped wherever he was sent
>>
Sandy Hook was another attempt to recreate the Port Arthur Massacre:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)
Port Arthur allowed the government here to push through a gun ban that is still in effect today.
As always, the US citizens only fight harder to keep their guns instead.
Chances are slim that the citizenry in the US will ever experience a tragedy suitable enough to give up guns.
The US Government should plan better next time. Too many plot holes in Sandy Hoax...
>>
>>18634205
You should take a look at nasa, same shit story/tactics there... no wonder there are so many flat earthers nowdays, nasa is clearly hiding something huge. Otherwise why would they not give even a single, not obviously fake footage of earth from space.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.