[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am stuck on the Astral Plane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
I need someone to talk to and don't know where else to turn.
>>
>>18633239
prove it
give me an astral blowjob
>>
Stay calm, I know it can be intense. What do you see?
>>
>>18633275
Really? Are you trolling?
>>
ROLEPLAYERS GTFO!!! REEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>18633239

Arguably, you are just high on something.

If you jumped into hyperspace as you suggest, you would be dead and therefore unable to use a computer.
>>
>>18633239

Meet me at the astral Applebee's and remember your tailed buttplug or the demons will get you. Mines shaped like a pig so you can find me.
>>
You are not stuck. You are not there. You are not here. You are mistaken. What you perceive is what I'll hear.

What you fear is what I'll ignore.
>>
File: 1479030847559.jpg (233KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479030847559.jpg
233KB, 720x1280px
>>18633332

>>18633333
>>
File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859KB, 1024x768px
I do not expect you to understand. In fact, it would be foolish for me to have any such expectation. For now I just need someone to talk to about this. I am not here to twist your proverbial arm and make you a believer in what I am saying, presenting, and remain a witness to. I am still struggling with it on many deep levels and I am the one living this. I am going to be making some statements and claims about my life for they are the real and very true testifications of truth. Yes yes I know many people will claim that truth is relative and then there will also be those that claim there are no absolutes. I am not here to argue philosophy or debate the 13 types of logic or any other never-ending circle-discussions. Due to my legal background I am desiring to build the case to substantiate that I am a credible witness to what I myself am saying and will be saying, due to the intensity of ‘how far out there’ the caliber of what I am saying and divulging will sound. Yet there is no trial here and this is not a court room. Though I know this, I also know that I will simply appear as some random person making some random post about something that few will even grasp. And for those, addicted to the orgasm, that do not grasp it they will be the ones who will act as the trolls and shills of what I speak. And for those that are able to understand, perhaps it will be them that will be able to see further than I can into this grave situation; maybe they will have a respectable solution on how to fix it: unless it’s too late. Perhaps it is simply best that I dive into the point without worrying about foundations of credibility. Perhaps it is more efficacious to just come out and say the bare minimum of what has happened and continues to happen. I have never been in this situation before, and am a very well read, studied, and learned individual that has the experience to back my knowing and education.
>>
File: Hydrangeas.jpg (581KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hydrangeas.jpg
581KB, 1024x768px
As I write this I am struggling with all that I once thought I knew about Planes, Dimensions, and Realms. I am a well accomplished individual of many fields and master of many of them. Yet, all of that means nothing compared to what I am currently facing. From an Ipsissimus unfettered and unbound to the lusts of the flesh and personality, as acclaimed by others: a martial artist, paranormal psychologist, psychic counselor/adviser, finish-carpenter, concert pianist, artist, painter, father, son, and friend; my skill sets are as diverse as anyone else. Yet all of it along with my sense of security, sanity, and stability that remains is now under the shaken self-controlled eye of scrutiny, ridicule, and judgment. If an object or person was missing, I was the one that my friends and colleagues would contact for locating said noun. I was always the one that could be relied upon for calling it how it is without any need of physically being within the direct environment of what was alleged to be missing. As a well accomplished remote-viewer and psychic tracker, I was never without a long list of prospective students and a clear awareness of deviant plotters seeking to entrap, and/or end my life. I was never wealthy, because all that I ever did, I refused to place a value on it and therefore would never charge anyone for helping them. My contributions to family, friends, colleagues, and business laymen has made many people feel that their efforts pale in comparison to what I have contributed as a whole to humanity. Yet, all of it at this very moment seems to be for naught. Many individuals, from open demonstrations, to closed blind studies, would go into another room and touch one or more objects. I would then be asked or called to come to that location/room to reveal who had touched what object. I was always known as that person that couldn’t be fooled. My accuracy rate was always 100%.
>>
File: Jellyfish.jpg (758KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758KB, 1024x768px
Part of my mind and heart still grieves over losing a longtime friend for not helping him in his gambling ventures. Forgive me for my digression. I just realized that I was once again building the foundations of credibility for being a credible witness. Without any further digression, I was very upset one evening with all that I was learning of regarding a classified subject, regarding an undisclosed location. Though I am willing to discuss this in detail in the future, this isn’t that time. My body always suffered the rarest of sleep-apnea types; so rare in fact that there was/is no known treatment for it. So, often times to be able to rest deep enough without waking up gasping for air, I would wait till the body was overly exhausted so that my night’s rest was undisturbed. Nevertheless, I decided to astral project and go visit some individuals I befriended in my past astral travels, as I would often do before sleeping. I kept feeling a strong tug on me as my body back home was panicking for some reason. I figured it was just sleep-apnea again, and ignored it. The tug got stronger than usual, yet I decided to keep ignoring it after telepathically forcing the body to stop panicking, and to simply relax till I return: then it could tell me all about it. I continued visiting the rest of the night with my friends. There was a mass shaking of the whole astral plane world. I have never encountered that violent shaking before. Normally if it were the body, I would feel it pulling on my causal cord and ignore it as I have always done. This time though the environment I was in, is what was shaking so violently. “What was that?!” they asked me. I said, “I don’t know! I should be getting back to my body. It was good seeing you again.” And then I made my way back to my body. Upon my arrival to my body, it was in a hospital bed with my whole family around the hospital bed crying, and asking me if I can hear them, to please come back.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
I attempted to get back into my body many many times via all the methods I knew how to implement. I knew panicking wasn’t an option. Yet I was confused as to why my body was in a hospital and did not know what happened. I walked around watching my family and followed the doctors and nurses listening to them to find out what was wrong with my body. As it turned out, my body was discovered not breathing and unresponsive by my son. Soon thereafter my whole family was involved and my body was thought to be dead. The heart beat in my body was so slow and low that my family actually thought me to be dead. However the paramedics claimed my body still had a heart beat, though it was very faint. Apparently, my body through the sleep-apnea held its breath for far too long? The cause of whatever this condition was remains unknown to me or the doctors. Yet my body was now in a hospital in a deep coma, and unresponsive. The last time I was there, there was no brain activity registering. My family was also very upset that they didn’t know what my wishes were as to whether or not I wanted to be kept on life support if anything ever happened to me to warrant such a decision. It is one of those things we just never spoke about. Interestingly the heart is still beating on its own, though at an abnormally low rate. My body is also breathing on its own, so there is currently no need for a breathing tube. As of now there is simply still no brain activity registering. Meanwhile, I am now in what I always knew to be my astral body. I never saw, nor would ever think of the astral plane as being an actual earth plane, unto itself, for those that were actually born on the astral plane. Yet my understanding and knowing of the astral plane has definitely changed! I miss my family. The family I am with, though quite similar to my family on the earth plane I am from, are not the same people. They are copies of them that exist on the astral plane.
>>
File: Lighthouse.jpg (548KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lighthouse.jpg
548KB, 1024x768px
So I now have as astral plane family and an earth plane family. My earth plane family are taking shifts alongside my body on the earth plane: awaiting any signs of brain activity. Whilst I am in my astral body (a copy of my earth plane body), existing as if nothing happened with my astral plane family. There are many similarities and differences between my astral plane family and my earth plane family. I have attempted to tell my Astral plane family I am not dead, I am okay, just stuck outside my body. They look at me like I am crazy, and I let it go. Meanwhile I constantly attempt to get back into my earth plane body. So far, I have been unsuccessful. Every moment that passes, I feel I am losing a window of time to get back. I keep concentrating on them not pulling the plug. To just pray and be patient, and I will find a way back. Reality here, in this astral plane, fluctuates constantly: due to the warring egregores of people’s minds: from the earth plane; projecting their longings, wishes, desires, and meditative thoughts-and-intentions into the aetherial-field of the over-soul. I have discovered many parallels between the two realities of the earth plane and astral plane, respectively (too much to cover here at this time). I have concluded that I might have to find a medium on the earth plane so that I may get word to my earth plane family that I am alive and still with them, and to please not pull the plug on my earth plane body. The only other option I have which would violate every oath and bond I ever made, is to take over someone’s mind and body on the earth plane by force: so that I may get word to my earth family that way. Yet, still standing by my oaths and bonds, I have not given in to that yet. Though it remains a loud option within my thinking mind. All of my gifts and abilities are still in tact as it so far seems, here in this astral plane. So, I have been reversing my remote viewing and astral projection abilities.
>>
File: Tulips.jpg (606KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tulips.jpg
606KB, 1024x768px
Instead of projecting into the astral plane, I am now projecting back into the earth plane from my astral plane body. Remote viewing is based on a similar principle. I have discovered that many people I remote view here on the astral plane, or go and ‘astral project’ to go see on the earth plane: that they are actually either dead, in a hospital battling between life and death: or there is no earth plane body for them, which means that the astral plane is their earth plane. I should stop here for now. Because, I am starting to lose control of my emotions. It is taking all of my will power to not break down and fall apart psychologically, spiritually, mentally, etc. I am in denial of never being able to make it back to my earth plane body. While here I am documenting the differences between the two realities of the earth plane and astral plane, along with what appears to be events that has not yet happened here on the astral plane, like they did on the earth plane: yet will(?) or has a potential to(?). Meanwhile, for my sanity, I am currently undergoing a self-governed experiment with seeing if I alter the life or experience of a person on the astral plane, does it: or rather, will it immediately effect them on the earth plane. Since I am still able to go back and forth, though now limited, due to my earth plane body being in a coma; and my inability to enter it for some reason, I hope to discover evidence of being able to alter the state, life, or experience of one (earth plane body) by manipulating the state, life, or experience of the other (astral plane body). I have said a lot here. It hasn’t relieved my anxiety and stress as I was hoping it would. It has helped me to feel less lonely though. I miss my family.
>>
>>18635076
I feel really bad for you. Where is your Earth plane family? Come to me if I can help you and I will.
>>
>>18635076
Great story, 10/10
>>
>>18635139
I agree fantastic role play
>>
>>18633239
If you can use this shitty site to talk to us why can't you just send an email to your family?
>>
>>18635076
Where are you posting from?

Just a friendly ghost IRL posting on a random computer?
>>
>>18633239
jump out with a 'chute
>>
Weird, around 18 hours ago I tried to astral travel, something at which I am very much a neophyte, and I kept getting jolted back into my body after the usual trembling.

My mother (not in the physical plane) kept saying to just go to sleep and to leave my intentions for the night.

Perhaps this goes beyond you?

If untrue I'd say you're a great fiction writer
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.