[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAARP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: haarp.array1.jpg (102KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
haarp.array1.jpg
102KB, 800x533px
What do people here think about HAARP?

Was it used for weather manipulation? Satellite destruction? Was it used to create fire in the atmosphere? Earth quakes? Mind manipulation?

Or was it just as it said it was, a science program used to study the aurora and events in the ionosphere? Maybe it was just another over-budgeted military program to use US tax dollars and maybe skim off to some other projects.
>>
File: bmews-1958-trinidad.jpg (49KB, 693x471px) Image search: [Google]
bmews-1958-trinidad.jpg
49KB, 693x471px
I showed my dad photos of the array. He worked around the world at BMEWs radar sites, even in Alaska. He said these are different than the parabolic ones they had. I asked if this could put out the crazy amounts of energy some claim. He said he thought they looked like they were more for receiving energy for data than putting out such amounts. Though he said he can't be sure what they were for.
>>
>weather manipulation

nope

>satellite destruction

nope

>fire in the atmosphere

lol, wut? nope

>earthquakes

nope

>mind manipulation

nope

>aurora and ionsphere

yes
>>
>>18633130
Any evidence of your wild assumptions?

Or you are just going to common sense us.
>>
>>18633143
>wild assumptions

Do you have any evidence that HAARP does anything but its stated purpose?
>>
>>18633147
I have never heard what his stated purpose was.

Same with chemtrails, only the conspiricists talk about it, despise being obviously there.
>>
>>18633162
You just randomly guessed studying aurora and ionosphere?

>chemtrails

You misspelled contrails.
>>
>>18633164
>contrails

Have you ever been under them?
>>
>>18633164

Not him but chemtrails are real.

Cloud seeding, and other geoengineering methods that involve spraying shit from planes are 100% confirmed and practiced today.
>>
>>18633006
why with every project that a government starts there are like 20 conspirational theories behind it?
>>
File: 1462408416505.jpg (72KB, 800x625px) Image search: [Google]
1462408416505.jpg
72KB, 800x625px
>>18633176
Where a project starts and where it ends, are two completely different states.
>>
File: ClearAFSFPS-123-Raytheon.jpg (9KB, 495x327px) Image search: [Google]
ClearAFSFPS-123-Raytheon.jpg
9KB, 495x327px
>>18633181
pretty sure that's an old version of the anti-ballistic missile array like one where my dad used to work
>>
File: radar array 9643384.jpg (77KB, 567x425px) Image search: [Google]
radar array 9643384.jpg
77KB, 567x425px
>>18633202
* anti-ballistic missile radar array

Gee. It's almost like a pyramid shape is some kinda general geometric shape that has all kinds of uses in science.
>>
>>18633202
Nixon's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_R._Mickelsen_Safeguard_Complex

For some reason lasted less than a year.
>>
>>18633208

Those aren't pyramid shaped.
>>
File: Vasili-Arkhipov.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vasili-Arkhipov.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>18633213
They're later models and also a shit ton smaller. The big one in the original photo is pyramid shaped and conspiracy nuts think it's because of Illuminati not because it's just scientifically useful.

Personally, that US military had all these radar arrays watching the skies is odd enough for me. I somewhat remember the cold war, even if I grew up near the end of it.

The idea that we were using these things to see if nukes would rain down on us is surreal enough. You don't need to start shit about some other end of the world conspiracy.

The US and Russias already were conspiring to end the world with this technology.

Thankfully we never went there. My dad was working at a radar monitoring site during the Cuban Missile Crisis. That shit was disturbingly close enough to the end of the world.
>>
>>18633015
Well, it WOULD look different to a parabolic array. Because it's NOT a parabolic array.
>>
>>18633172
Cloud seeding is NOT what the chemtrailtards claim that 'chemtrails' are.
>>
>>18633006
Given that data from HAARP is in the public domain, why do retards still try to claim 'SECRET GUBMENT MIND CONTROL PROJECT TO HELP SPACE ALIENS INVADE!' and other such nonsense? Why are idiots always so anti-knowledge?
>>
>>18633981
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/1520a

50 U.S. Code § 1520a - Restrictions on use of human subjects for testing of chemical or biological agents

(a) Prohibited activitiesThe Secretary of Defense may not conduct (directly or by contract)—
(1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or
(2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological agent on human subjects.
(b) ExceptionsSubject to subsections (c), (d), and (e), the prohibition in subsection (a) does not apply to a test or experiment carried out for any of the following purposes:
(1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity.
(2) Any purpose that is directly related to protection against toxic chemicals or biological weapons and agents.
(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related to riot control.
(c) Informed consent required
The Secretary of Defense may conduct a test or experiment described in subsection (b) only if informed consent to the testing was obtained from each human subject in advance of the testing on that subject.
>>
There was an adam bomb in 1999
Haarp had no power anymore

Remember?
>>
High frequency high potential observation platforms.
Capable of just about anything. My main theory is they are used to measure the earths capacitance, since there are stations strtigically places around the globe(Russia will have nothing to do with this).
Works on principles similar to Wardenclyffe Tower.
Play around with the frequency of oscolation and you can do more than measure measure noise levels on a returning transmission
One could stimulate the ionosphere to shape it at will with a series of timed high frequency high potential pulses.
>>
>>18633172
Yep, snowden confirmed that they're real.
>>
>>18634001
And this proves 'chemtrails' how?
>>
>>18633006
HAARP is just a research station for events in the ionosphere.Just like how area 51 is for experimental aircraft.
>>
File: f117.jpg (123KB, 459x669px) Image search: [Google]
f117.jpg
123KB, 459x669px
>>18634144
Let's look at it this way.

Let's accept that they are contrails, I've seen them, like many other people I even have a picture of them.

This was in a little town called Salamanca, Salamanca has little to no crops, this flew over the city and no one saw the plane, I was working in there that day, I even took the time to shitpost from there this same day.

Why it's there?

If planes can release contrails at will, why in that remote town with no apparent purpose, no commercial pilot has any reason to fly over the city and release a contrail.

But military pilots do, they could be practicing their bombing.

>Yes Coronel we flew over the city undetected, we released the trail for confirmation, roger.

That's fucked up, on so many levels that you can't believe it.
>>
>>18634632
Anon, planes fly over every spot on earth. They don't care about you. They're not out to get you.
>>
>>18634632
>if planes can release contrails at will

They can't release contrails at will, anon. All planes emit exhaust at all times. Whether or not it forms water condensations depends on atmospheric conditions.
>>
>>18633006
Was? Destruction of the ionosphere is end of life. Period. Doesn't matter who wins if you can guarantee nobody will survive. Cold War anyone? Kek.
>>
File: 2016-06-15 15.05.13.jpg (226KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-15 15.05.13.jpg
226KB, 1920x2560px
>>18634649
I don't like them practicing their bombing over my head in principle, I know that I'm not alone in this.

>>18634661
They are not contrails then.
>>
>>18634144
I eat chemtrails for breakfast.

Illuminati suck my dick on a daily basis

But i owe it all to ae

Im a piece of shit
>>
>>18634727
>you don't like them flying around, you think they're bombing you, when they're not, because you're paranoid and delusional

>they are not contrails then

No, that's a contrail. You're imaging it's willful, when it's just an ordinary plane passing over head.
>>
>>18634727
Oh and if you're really worried about health, maybe you should clean up all that fucking garbage, you slob.
>>
File: missile.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
missile.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>>18634782
It's not an ordinary plane if you can't see them.

>>18634787
That was the best place to take the picture, it's outside the town dump.

This happens not only with this chemtrails, there's also missile tests.

The fuck?

Who does missile tests over people's cities.
>>
>>18633985
Hidden in plain sight.
>>
>>18634800
>it's no ordinary plane if you can't see them

Or maybe you just weren't looking and they already passed

>missiles

Planes, retard, it's just planes.
>>
>>18634905
I ask around no one sees them.

That's the official explanation for those pictures.
>>
>>18634915
thats just plane exhaust man, or steam from the exhaust nozzle heating in the atmosphere.

i went to piloting school and I piloted small recon planes for 2 years.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.