[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am talking to this girl. And I feel really something special.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1645.jpg (65KB, 720x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1645.jpg
65KB, 720x380px
I am talking to this girl. And I feel really something special. This is different. There is a weird connection.
I often visualize a her. How to accomplish a possible relationship?, Visualizing that could create a magnetism or something like that? or how to be less obsessive with this shit
>>
>>18632968
Talking to her online or in real life? Either way, that's a good first start. The best way to not be so obsessive over it is to just tell her you're interested.
>>
>>18632968
>talking to girls
>browsing /x/
Pick one
>>
File: alien-breast-7-of-9.jpg (39KB, 458x600px) Image search: [Google]
alien-breast-7-of-9.jpg
39KB, 458x600px
>>18632968
Op. Let me give you some advice. Don't predict anything. You might be thinking things like oh I hope we hit it off, maybe she's the one maybe she's my true love, when we date I'm gonna do this or that. Don't do that shit. Don't predict and don't set yourself up for false hope. If you're interested in her, talk to her but don't get too excited. If something bad happens you'll be disappointed and the disappointment hurts as much as a heartbreak.
>>
Get a job
Be responsible
Go to gym
Don't ask a South Pacific shrimp farmer message board for advice on dating
>>
>>18633007
There's girls around.

I know, spooky.
>>
>>18633089
Remember, there are no girls on the internet.
>>
>>18633095
Don't you lie me enough?
>>
>>18633104
What's that supposed to mean? Did you misstype? Do I like you? I don't know you. As for the no girls on the internet, there's this awesome post about it, but I can't find it. It boils down to we're all anons here, and if someone goes I'm a grill, worship me, they are admitting that they have nothing to bring to a discussion and are here only for shallow instagratification
>>
>>18633141
Nigga is you serious right now or trolling
>>
>>18633141
At some point you have to admit that it's just an excuse to not talk about certain things.

Wich it's obviously sane, but at the same time it's not.

Complicated I know.
>>
>>18632968
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.