[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MK-Ultra "Jewel Programming" from Amethyst to Diamond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: MKUltra 240.png (467KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
MKUltra 240.png
467KB, 960x540px
I've read a lot of information regarding MK Ultra but had not come across many of the aspects found in this video.

https://youtu.be/opTXGbTOrNE
>>
File: 07938353c.gif (297KB, 968x700px) Image search: [Google]
07938353c.gif
297KB, 968x700px
>>18632715
fuck off. i'm not watching that. what if i get triggered then get on a flight to new york to go kill jake tapper with a 3d printed single-shot hand gun then walk stone-faced off a pier into the icy waters of the hudson river? NO THANKS!!!1!
>>
>>18632715
Bump
>>
>but had not come across many of the aspects found in this video
There are a lot of MKULTRA subprojects that weren't released, because they were destroyed. The only reason we know of its existence is that one box of docs was sent to the wrong place and not destroyed, and a FOIA request released it to the press.

Bits and pieces keep coming out though. The usage of Agent Shudder and the abuse of Kemetics in the early 70's are the most recent ones.
>>
>>18636077

I was under the impression the 20000 documents that survived, which led to senate hearings and the firing of the CIA director, was the work of rogue agents.
>>
>>18636294
I guess it kind of depends on what you define as a "rogue agent". Are Edward Snowden and Julian Assange rogue agents? I don't mean to get all /pol/ with this, just food for thought.
>>
Okay but honestly how can you be programmed as silent agent If never been contacted by CIA or sorta? TV? Audio? Wtf?

I say this because i want to know more about my kid past and i truly THINK there is MORE.. Also having the kind of letargic retard parents not giving a fuck unless in plain shit, zero personal dialog.

How can you really hide something in someone's mind? How can something even be hidden/forbidden??
>>
>>18636077
>Agent Shudder
Elaborate. I can't find shit on searx.
>>
>>18636703
That jon voight movie.
>>
>>18637976
It's like BZ. They used it on soldiers. It's fucked up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.