[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Teach me how to open my third eye I'm willing to do whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1486850383725.jpg (921KB, 1272x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1486850383725.jpg
921KB, 1272x1920px
Teach me how to open my third eye
I'm willing to do whatever it takes patiently
If you will ask if I'm really ready to be changed then yes I am

Or is the third eye just a meme
>>
>>18632524
Just squeeze the tip of your penis until you can see down the urethra.
>>
it's a meme my friend I meditated on it on and off for close to 2 years and did all sorts of yoga and other new age crap. I still meditate just to keep a clear head
>>
>>18632524
If you want the third eye you will never find it. You have to give up your desire for it.
>>
>>18632524
Cut it open whit a knife, thats the easy way.

Or you can work on your perception, thats gonna take some years
>>
>>18632535
I love this board
>>
>>18632597
But does it just need meditation?

>>18632631
But doesn't an absolute desire create a need and work

>>18632635
Elaborate pls
>>
>>18632597
It's not just a "I practice for two years" thing. It happens when it happens.
>>
>>18632739
But something must be conducive to making it happen yes?
>>
>>18632742
Start learning to play with the forces of nerve energy in your body. Get to the point where you can create the same senstations of moving your arms by thinking about it as you can by doing it physically. Then start doing more abstract stuff with the flow of energy. Learn to perceive your form through waves created by nerve impulses. Get a good sense of how your mind and body fits together internally. Then start exploring the energetic structures and activating them with your directed flow of energy and conscious intent.
>>
>>18632757
How does one feel the waves
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.