[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw an Angel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ap_459887414785.jpg (75KB, 1842x901px) Image search: [Google]
ap_459887414785.jpg
75KB, 1842x901px
For only 2 seconds but it was real I could not believe it I am still in shock.
I will never be another stupid atheist ever again
>>
How do you know it wasn't just an extrademensional entity.
>>
>>18632200
Because there was light around it,really like they were described by the others.He was 2 feet above the ground and gloving.
>>
>>18632209

How do you know they weren't seeing extra dimensional entities?
>>
I stopped being an atheist years ago when I began dabbling in the spiritual.

To think consciousness ends with the end of a body and that there aren't things that exist beyond the limitations of this reality is just silly. Once you have your awakening and experiences, you begin to see how silly and shallow you were being. You were being closed minded and being extremely egotistical in thinking you knew when you actually didn't know shit.

The universe and existence are beautiful things that are both complex and simple to understand at the same time, depending on where you allow your perception of them to go.
>>
>>18632247
Well said.
>>
>>18632197
What did it look like? Be detailed.
>>
>>18632276
He did not looked like a regular human,it was almost like a statue with long hair and beard,that gloves.And his white clothes looked almost as it was attached tohis body.Again this all happened very fast like 2 or 3 seconds.
>>
>>18632288
*that is glowing
>>
>>18632247
You don't have to believe in god to believe in the paranormal.
>>
>Develops schizophrenia
>whelp, that's it. Now God.
>>
>>18632317
If it was schizophrenia that why it only happened one single time? If would happen again and again but no this was unique case.
>>
>>18632197
>falling for the Demiurge's agents
don't do it
>>
>>18632197
how many atheists have you been?

also, take your meds crazy.
>>
>>18632315
He never implied that. We get it, you're an atheist. How insecure you must be. You always feel the need to bring it up.
>>
>>18632197
how do you know it wasnt a minor hallucination, most people have them
>>
File: IMG_20161123_082236.jpg (137KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161123_082236.jpg
137KB, 618x618px
>>18632197
I know. Stay safe OP, be good.
>>
>>18632197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Virqo-pI5c
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.