[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

US government and UFOs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1485575963611.png (149KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1485575963611.png
149KB, 500x562px
Hi guys i need help finding sources that support my hypothesis that the US government is hiding stuff concerning UFO's from the public.
The sources must be from magazines, newspapers, scholarly journals, or books that contain empirical data that could support my claim.

Thank you in advance
>>
lil ass nigga do your own motherfuckin homework
>>
>>18631870
lil ass bitch fuck off. i need to find sources that people read and what better way to find out what people read by asking 4chan.
>>
>>18631864
>has preconceived notion
>needs sources that reinforce it
>is apparently uninterested in sources that falsify it
>wat is confirmation bias

Wew lad!
>>
>>18631864
Read the Podesta mails, he talked about it a lot.
>>
>>18632334
i would agree usually but my paper is on conspiracies theories so i already have sources that prove the contrary. I just need sources that back up conspiracies.
>>
>>18631864
https://youtu.be/iQH11GW7w8Q

can't get better then this really. it may be a little long but it's worth watching.
>>
Go to the FBI vault and look up their files on Tesla, on the third one somewhere relitivly nlose to the start in a letter amongst agents one talks about how it is unfortunate the recipient of the letter can't in NYC to witness the UFOs flying over, and it was said to be on a date after the letter was sent
>>
File: Vintage-photos-aliens-london.jpg (44KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
Vintage-photos-aliens-london.jpg
44KB, 600x436px
>>18632355
Ok, sorry anon. I was perhaps a bit too eager to make fun of a conspiracy theorists, and perhaps jumped the gun a bit. My bad.

Since you were cool about it though, may I recommend Zecharia Sitchin (I think that's the correct spelling) and Erik von Daniken's works. They aren't so much focused on UFOs as a specifically American conspiracy, though I think they do get into it some from what I remember, but both have tried to argue that aliens have been visiting the Earth since pretty much always, and pretty much all non-white ancient cultures that managed to build anything more impressive than a mud hut were the result of alien intervention. I'm sure that angle would be an interesting one to work into things a bit.

Plus both are kind of interesting to read as long as you take them with a grain of salt. I mean I don't doubt that there's at least a possibility that intelligent life exists elsewhere, and I think that it's probably very likely that they do. The liklihood of us ever making contact, or even detecting them (or them us) is probably not very good though, as the chances of them being relatively close by is quite a different matter than the chances of them existing at all.

I don't even find the idea that they may have been visiting us, and trying to help us along, or that they will eventually arrive and help us fix the mess we've made to be unappealing ideas. It's just that as with the idea of God/gods, benevolent or otherwise, I see no compelling reason to believe that they have in fact be visiting, nor any reason to think that we can rely on anyone but ourselves to save us. Emotionally it's very appealing, but reality doesn't revolve around my feelings, or anyone else's.
>>
>>18635350
It's fine mate thanks for the apology even though it was no necessary. When you said that comment i was like "oh shit i forgot to explain the purpose of my essay" XD but thanks for the help.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.