[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Columbine conspiracies? Like how there might have been a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Any Columbine conspiracies?
Like how there might have been a 3rd shooter that got away?
>>
>>18631312
I heard he was the son of the shooter from the grassy knoll
>>
>>18631312
I could never understand why someone who supposedly hated jocks passed up the gym to kill nonjocks in the cafe. and why did they not set off the propane bombs before going to the roof to suicide themselves after the work of carrying the bombs in and setting them up. Those two things never made sense. A 3rd shooter would explain why the cops wouldn't let students evacuate (which seemed crazy at the time). They did seem to be looking for someone in particular. Also nobody calls this one a hoax like the sandy hook one where the people kept walking in a circle around the firestation. The two shooters in Columbine were taking SSRIs when they murdered those people. Afterwards the other schools in Colorado went on a witchhunt for boys wearing jackets. My son was suspended because he had a green coat that scared his teachers. He was 11 and I bought him that coat. Several innocent peaceful boys who never hurt anyone were "marked" as "dangerous" to ease fears of crazy pos so-called educators who failed to identify BULLIES out of a huge group known as MALES. Not many out of staters know the crap the schools pulled on children because of Columbine. Instead of the staff offering comfort and stability to the children the staff became the bullies of the children.
>>
>>18631461
Supposedly they passed up on killing their most hated bully for some reason?
>>
>>18631461
They tried to set off the bombs, but they fucked it up.
>>
>>18631488
Thanks for explaining that.
>>
>>18631488
I read that they could've killed upwards of 200-300 people if it worked, imagine the aftermatch of that?
>>
>>18631461
because they werent bullied and "lashed out" like people believe. Read anything about the shooting and, while they were teased and picked on, it wasnt as dramatic as the media wanted you to think. Most of it was their own damn fault anyway, acting like edge lords with a nihilistic sense of humor and wearing trench coats is bound to get you ostracized at the very least by your peers at that age. Eric was a budding sociopath with a pension for anger and violence, dylan was the weaker link of the two but had his own similar problems. The whole ""they was bullied by the mean chads until they snapped and stood up the only way the could" is complete bullshit by the media and families who wanted to make sense of it all and get an easy answer out of the tragedy
>>
File: booty.gif (365KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
booty.gif
365KB, 400x219px
>>18631461
Columbine was ground zero for school shootings/mass murderers though. We've had them in the country before but nothing on this scale or with this level of flare, plus even back then the news were on the band wagon express adding fuel to it all. I did some social work back in 01-02 and schools were still dealing with the after math. Plus I was in high school when this happened and the general consensus was, nobody knew really what to do or how to handle it with out offending people, but at the risk of another shooting they didnt care so they jumped on any possible threat
>>
>>18631461
Go listen to the LPotL episodes on Columbine. They're very informative, and quite serious, surprisingly.
>>
>>18632955
Weren't they also bullies?
>>
>>18631497
fuck, doom would definitely have been banned
>>
I heard a theory that Matt Stone and Trey Parker were the columbine shooters
>>
>>18631312
>"Trench Coat Mafia" is literally a bunch of edgy Jews who are bullied
>Only one who was a member and wasn't a Jew was Eric Harris
>Alleged third shooter looks just like another (((member))) of the TCM
>It's cool though because his dad works for the FBI
>And is put in charge of the case
>Pure coincidence
>>
A bunch of their buddies took the day off but claim they had no knowledge of the event.
>>
>>18631312
>Like how there might have been a 3rd shooter that got away?

why the fuck would that be covered up? what are you talking about?
>>
>>18632955
>pension
>>
>>18633371
this is true
>>
>>18633136
Yes.
>>
>>18633373
Because he might have "got away" so to say.
There's a ton of things unnecessarily covered in things like these.
>>
>>18633371
apparently the school had open lunch, so most of their friends were actually just off campus eating when the shooting happened. Also the bully thing is a myth, they themselves used to bully underclassman to an extent. and the tcm is way overhyped and was just more of an in joke than anything. this is all coming from the book about the whole thing that I thought was fantastic but yeah. the whole brooks brown thing is really interesting too, and how it probably wouldnt have happened if the police department had taken complaints against eric seriously in the first place.
>>
>>18633136
they were known to be kind of dicks yeah. Also Eric had some petty crimes and arrests under his belt
>>
File: IMG_1797.jpg (11KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1797.jpg
11KB, 470x313px
>>18633218

>who is Robert Perry???
>>
File: 1482331947926.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482331947926.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>18633218
gonna need a source for those claims buddy
>>
>>18634281

There are a few sites that directly quote the Columbine Report, which names Robert Perry being a possible 3rd shooter, and was named by multiple students.

FBI/report writer fucked up multiple times by not always redacting his name.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=99324.0

Read through the posts on here written by Dig - he directly quotes the report, which names Perry numerous times.
>>
>>18634265
Eric was definetly insane or had mental issues, Dylan was only severely depressed from what I heard and mostly manipulated into it (Makes sense if Eric was a socio or psycho).
>>
>>18631488
Heard from some anon here they tried to use sparks from alarm clocks to set off the fuel but they used plastic ones so the spark didn't happen.
>>
>>18634304
those posts are nice. have you seen the report?
>>
File: Sam-hyde.jpg (9KB, 180x206px) Image search: [Google]
Sam-hyde.jpg
9KB, 180x206px
>>18631312
He can't keep getting away with it!
>>
>>18631326
Fpbp
>>
>>18634582
Isn't he dead?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.