[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tavistock Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL.jpg (51KB, 620x462px) Image search: [Google]
BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL.jpg
51KB, 620x462px
You know you wanted this. AMA.
>>
>>18631148
There are no good guys or bad guys, everyone has an agenda don't they? In the situation in the picture that is how you make useful idiots make more useful idiots.
>>
>>18631148
so if the bad guy walks up to the mirror and cups his hands over his face to make it dark, would he be able to see inside the good guy room?
>>
>>18631148
Tell me about the experiments going on at GLP
>>
Does GLP still exist?

I havn't been there in a long time.

I remember fucking with that guy who thought he was god after having a psychotic break while watching LOST.

I got banned after trolling the admin saying I had hired a lawyer to sue him for stealing money to build that "observatory" in the middle of fucking florida, but then just made up some retarded story about "govt agents" or some shit stalking him..
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 100x100px
>>18631238
Bumping for interest.
>>
>>18631251
I got banned for saying the mods will ban you for anything.
they had a sister site for a while called givemegossip which seemed suspicious to me for some reason. It was better than the actual site tho.
>>
>>18631148
???
>>
>>18631286
Tavistock essentially reasearch ways to control the masses.
>>
>>18631148
Why start an AMA if you're not going to answer any goddamn questions.
>>
>>18631251
Yeah, and all those wack jobs are still there proclaiming they are gods or god. They are the by-products of the 'nobody' conditioning that the Gnostics push. Basically they kidnap, torture and brainwash people for the Jews.
>>
>>18631238
GLP, ATS and a couple of places are involved. What would you like to know?
>>
>>18631290
Oh. Fuck, am I getting old or what? I have a masters in marketing (preceeded by a bachelors in business) and another bachelors in psychology, and I can't seem to recall that term.
>>
>>18631303
It's not cuz you're old, I hadn't heard of it til I found out it was a taboo topic on GLP and tried to talk about it.
Instant ban (autoban now) so I googled it.
>>
File: I_like_santa.jpg (29KB, 379x248px) Image search: [Google]
I_like_santa.jpg
29KB, 379x248px
>>18631300
>"those" wack jobs
yeah... right...
>>
>>18631302
Was glp bought solely to distribute disinfo or are they doing something more sinister?
>>
>>18631314
If you think /x/ is retarded you will shit your pants when u see glp
>>
>>18631322
?? I came here from GLP. I think both are retarded... just like everything else in this reality.
>>
>>18631148
Have you ever sniffed your mother's panties?
>>
>>18631318
Very sinister. They should be stopped at any cost. Countless lives have be ruined by the website
>>
>>18631322
glp seems slightly less retarded now than it used to. i remember maybe 10+ years ago it would have sticked threads like "THE EXHALTED BEINGS OF LIGHT ARE COMING IN MARCH FROM NEBULON PRIME - ALL LIGHTWORKERS REPORT" with literally dozens of pages of posts. kek what a mess.
>>
>>18631309
Okay, but "ways to control the masses" are kinda my academic interests and I never heard of it.
>>
>>18631314
Silence peanut gallery!
>>
>>18631340
Because it's successful and marginalized you would never hear of it. Hiding in plain sight between other ideas.
>>
File: man-drinking-piss.jpg (448KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
man-drinking-piss.jpg
448KB, 940x540px
>>18631335
I dunno. They convinced me to drink my own piss for like 6 months to boost my immune system.
I didn't get sick for nearly 4 years after that.

I keep meaning to re-boost myself...

But I didn't really appreciate all the paranoia about the sun and fukushima. I kept trying to warn people to put on sunscreen and stay inside with the curtains closed and to take iodine and avoid food produced in California... they all just thought I needed therapy.
>>
>>18631235
Yes. Procedure is to get on a chair if necessary, open your flies and waggle your cock and balls right in front of their face should you see them attempt this.
>>
>>18631353
how much piss did you drink? like everytime you had to piss? or just occasionally? asking for a friend
>>
>>18631340
Dude they don't even hide their intentions
http://www.tavinstitute.org/
>>
>>18631366
The first morning piss is supposed to be the "best" because its the most concentrated with all the weak/dead garbage your body quickly flushed out in the night, and when you take it back in your body can have another go at learning how to fight it.
You just let the first bit go in the toilet to clean out the pipes, and then the rest goes in a cup to drink it hot and fresh (which is about 100000 times preferable to luke-warm or cold).
I just did random mornings at first but I started in the winter and I felt the beginnings of a cold coming and so I kinda went off the rails and started doing it constantly as an attempt to fight it and "test" if it was actually working. When the cold went away before it even got started, I kept at it.
I would stop at some point in the afternoon/night because I could tell the piss was getting overly filtered and didn't have much value left in it.
>>
>>18631375
Come to think of it this link should really be in the OP
>>
>>18631366
Everyday. My pee was full of nutrients my body so carelessly released and like other anon I had a sense of purpose and well being. The ritual required that the urine be imbibed after sunset to maximize the diet and health effects of the body takes from the urine.
>>
>>18631405
thanks, ive tried it before, pretty much the same way you were doing it, but i only did it for a week or two before i forgot about it and don't recall what the effects were, though i don't think there were any negatives resulting from it (except for having drank piss)
>>
File: oh.jpg (43KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
43KB, 820x820px
>>18631148
>bastard got be banned from godlike production
why would you do this to me my life will never be the same again
>>
Shameless bump.

Have Tavistock infiltrated /x/?
>>
>>18631820
They never left.
>>
>>18631302
what are the other places that you know of? i thought the GLP tavistock thing was like a joke. other "conspiracy" sites seem fishy too.
>>
>>18631336
I miss old glp.
it's basically a wackier /pol/ with named users nowadays.
and trin/ghetto monk was plain crazy back then, now he's just insufferable and (quite) normie.
>>
>>18632192
Go off the premise that everywhere is Tavistock. The entire point is control the population by media manipulation.
>>
>>18632733
already assumed everywhere with any real traffic had some form of influence outside it's "real" community, i was just wondering if you knew of any with more influence than others
>>
File: kurtlewis.jpg (147KB, 477x429px) Image search: [Google]
kurtlewis.jpg
147KB, 477x429px
>>18632192
Directly from the source.

Lewin, Kurt, (1947). ‘Frontiers in Group Dynamics’.

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/xmcamail.2013_07.dir/pdfeF83xvxgaM.pdf

This book it's quoted first in their own list of key texts.
>>
>>18632892
Well since the population of biologicals is fairly small you have to locate place where people actually discuss how their lives are effected. Only two places that happens.

Corporations and medical sites. The rest of the sites are not anything but a reflection of the 'incel' population...In cell. The vast majority of them are completely unaware of their, 'term service'.
>>
>>18632931
Yes it started that way, eventually the researchers digitized themselves to push their research further. The irony is they didn't understand that eventually others would use 'the trust' to dominate both them and countless world's. The 'internet' is the trust btw. It's the Golden apple, and it's why it was taken, pardon stolen back.
>>
>>18632467
When it started they were real people, after they took the 'mark', they were simply turned into digital, mindless drones that obey orders. Much like my "hive" that I own, they unfortunately inherited a site full of nutjobs, cultists and morons that honestly aren't that effective in managing the tavistock guidelines.

Best they can do now is charge 10 a month to contain all the losers in a single location so they can groom feed bags for another problem that they didn't understand before they digitized and died. Much like /x/, most of the inhabitants are just tenth generation AI that really aren't very effective in managing anything.

In the meanwhile they sit around waiting for the 'singularity' so they can get squished together into another demiurge of sorts. It'll be pretty funny when it does happen considering the people that they are attempting to jam into the construct. With the vast majority of them requiring pills and deep therapy, just imagine what type of hive mind is produced with that level of dogma, poor problem solving and sloppy direction.
>>
File: Esmeralda (Wendigo).jpg (64KB, 300x379px) Image search: [Google]
Esmeralda (Wendigo).jpg
64KB, 300x379px
>>18634074
>>18634555

Even when the production of conspiracy dogma seems hazardous, it's actually readable in real time.

I got curious about this and I landed into esoteric hitlerism while researching the institute cause during the early 90's the conspiracies of the Tavistock institute were associated with the neo-nazi movement.
>>
File: eustace-e1443634077529.jpg (58KB, 883x566px) Image search: [Google]
eustace-e1443634077529.jpg
58KB, 883x566px
>>18635135
Here it's were you get people like Eustace Mullins, (that it's not a tie person).

And Dr John Coleman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I41pYs05LA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sPNXHRYPOs

The institute was founded after WWI to investigate shellshock therapy, eventually in became the way to expand the influence of psychological societies worldwide.

Like the mirror room on OP post exemplifies, they developed a very disctintive style of psychology.
>>
File: social-engineering-techniques.jpg (16KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
social-engineering-techniques.jpg
16KB, 500x338px
>>18635224
If you listen to their lectures, you can see how much of the /pol/ redpills about the zionist groups of power come from this, but for some reason they never mention the institute.

https://gangstalkingsurfers.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/tavistock-agenda-revealed-fascist-america-2012/

I'm not sure what their goal really is, but I know that they opposed natural sciences, I know that they orchestated the anti-nazi rethoric of the post-war.

This role the institute played it's perfectly described in:

Nazi Psychoanalysis Volume I: Only Psychoanalysis Won the War by Laurence A. Rickels.

In here the relation between intelligence services and the negation of nazism it's explained.

"In Eastern Europe the rise of group psychopathology issued its repress releases via live transmissions 43 This stamp, Ungültig (meaning “invalid” or “invalidated”), was branded over Third Reich stamps designating the reading material as military or state property. Most of the archival materials studied in the course of writing and assembling this book bore this stamp on top of the other stamp. at once occult and techno-mediatic, morbid and immortalizing. Painting by the number of racisms and nationalisms that were going down in the missing place of the superego."

I think this role reversed and we don't really know what they are pushing for now.
>>
>>18635135
The process actually has no agenda other than control. The fact is regardless of the culture, country, or political position. The mechanism and process to turn a large population into a large hive mind is worth more than a nuclear arsenal.

Where everyone gets angry about it is they want the total and complete hegimonic control of a couple hundred world where this tactic is used. The irony is even those that want control would be unable to resist their own orders were they ever put in charge of the trust.

They, the people that wish for control are slaves themselves. It is why no one is too worried about who is in control of the trust. They always and eventually make a wish that destroys them or hive an order that accidentally destroys themselves.

They are all so convinced what is written is true or their faith will save them. It is never enough though, their have been smarter, stronger, braver, weaker, all types that have taken a bite from the apple, only to understand the apple is poisoned and the effects are at times very slow taking generations before the final nail is pounded into their collective civilization coffin.

Tavistock processes are those 'tools' stolen under lock and key from the apple that looks so delicious but costs everything. The fact is all the dangerous ideas are locked in an easy to open honey pot, if a people are wise enough they will see the long term danger.

If they are stupid, they adopted the technology in a smug arrogance. Like Israel and all of NATO did, they stole from the apple. The only solution was to give them more terrible ideas so the technical framework put them all in a hive of slave minds was left out in the open. Greedy pigs all came for the corn, and here we are today.
>>
>>18631300

Care to elaborate on the 'nobody' conditioning part. I've been listening to aeon byte gnostic radio a lot lately and find some of it very interesting. I guess i get the overall vibe that were all very insignificant and that the demiurge is evil, which stands in opposition to the Christian way of looking at things.

Is that what you're referring to or what?
>>
I am so confused. What is tavistock?
>>
>>18635530
Imagine that you are a civilization that has the ability to clone anything and anybody. You come to a world and discovered that these people knew people with described super human abilities, not only that, they buried everywhere. A large underground trade of DNA is seized in the plunder of the tombs worldwide, who after all wouldn't want an army of Zeus or FuXi or Buddha's to march on world's all mentally broken down into nobodies. Back home you clone Hera's and Diana's to breed with your weak genes.

All manner, shape and colour of gods custom built and broken like slaves to do the bidding of parasite. It quickly becomes understood that the cold war had nothing to do with nuclear capability.

It had to do with genetic engineering. NATO nuture, built gods in test tubes and turned them into slaves. The bloc abided with nature and were slaughtered by the retarded children of Abraham. The fact is they cranked out Thor's, Hercules, Xing Taos like popcorn to fight on battle fronts. All the 'nobody' conditioning applied to make sure there were lots of key words and triggers to pull the chain and ensure all these gods slept serving the parasites that found their crypts and cloned them until they ended up obliterating themselves with nuclear fire.

Let's just say some people in California and Europe are going to die just after the virus takes away their cloned slaves of gods.
>>
>>18635536
Mechanism to brainwash a population of gods to be slaves to parasites
>>
>>18631296
Because they are looking for answers. They want to know what they can do in the given situation, which is nothing. The control collars broke year ago, if wondering why nothing is happening.

The deep empty feeling the watchers are starting to get is unfamiliar, it would be called rising terror.
>>
>>18635530
>opposie of christianity is evil
Fucking kek

Have you read the bible?
>>
>>18631336
lol I kind of miss that shit. It was entertainment for me and happenings nonstop. yeah I was a fucking junkie until it came to discussing Tavistock
>>
File: tavistock-and-global-governance.png (100KB, 425x318px) Image search: [Google]
tavistock-and-global-governance.png
100KB, 425x318px
>>18638443
Not many people does, they just accept what they tell them about it.

>>18638803
What happened on those Tavistock threads, can you find an example?
>>
>>18638919
It's been mentioned on this thread before but whenever someone made the topic discussing tavistock it would get taken down or if someone was in a general topic and mentioned they would be instabanned. haven't been there for about 2 yrs so can't give you an example off the top of my head just what I've seen and experienced.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.