[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1487095119922.jpg (178KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
1487095119922.jpg
178KB, 800x707px
please everyonethat read this pot tell me what to do. i´m so scared about this. i live alone in my house and a week ago i have a paralisis dream, and i saw a shadow man. then an the next day, at the nigth, i heard one of my photos fall. it doesn´t break, but in front of it was one pair of my shoes. about three days ago i started to fell someone more in the house, and i started to find things that are i the floor and they was on a table, like some fruits, my phone, a plant and two more of mine photos. yesterday i started to fell someone more in my rome, so imstarting to scare. please everyone that read this post, tell me what to do
>>
>>18630744
Learning how to spell me might be a good start.
>>
Ok i know it's a hard time for you as i have experienced similiar phenomena.

The only thing one can truly do is to be immpecable with ones actions, turn on your computer and turn up the volume on your speakers.
Play this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwWRjvwlLKg&app=desktop

I'm not kidding, dance battle is your only chance.
Be well.
>>
File: 1471210676495.png (39KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
1471210676495.png
39KB, 185x185px
>>18630744
I was just reading about exorcism today.
There are some types of exorcism
People, places and 3rd animals (which isnt really used)
So if you want to do exorcism of place you have to deal with the person not the place, because most of the times its the person itself, not the place.
So yeah OP.
Good luck with your hallucinations.
>>
File: IMG_2347.jpg (98KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2347.jpg
98KB, 600x400px
>>18630744
>>
>>18630744
>i need help
I can confirm

Learn to spell and stop roleplaying on /x/

This should solve a good chunk of your problems
>>
iv seen shadow people 3 times
>>
i messed with occult i should never had gone there
>>
iv had so much bad luck fcking with satan is no joke
>>
>>18631042
Which satan ?
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x125px
>>18631057
Robot satan
>>
Document your experience with a video recorder set up by place where stuff moves and see what happens. I had a simular experience turns out a stray cat getting in by a small hole under sink where drain pipe went down barely big enough for him to fit it was a old ass house and I was freaked the fuck out til I caught his ass by chance one day.
>>
You have schizophrenia. Go see a doctor.

Jesus, these threads pop up more and more. Mods need to put up a sticky describing the symptoms of schizophrenia.
>>
You move or get alot of christians to speak in tongues to pray out the demons from your house
allso get a korean spirit dog - a white one they chase out the spirits
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.