[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirit Science - Steven Bancarz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: thoth-2.jpg (111KB, 736x475px) Image search: [Google]
thoth-2.jpg
111KB, 736x475px
Interesting findings here, so apparently Steven Bancarz, an old writer for the website and video series "Spirit Science", sold his expensive car & house as well as stepped out of the Spirit Science business as a whole due to a revelation with Jesus. Steven now makes Youtube videos exploring Christianity and "exposing" new age and occult ideas with deep research. What do you all think??

http://reasonsforjesus.com/thoth-a-demon-in-sheeps-clothing/
Article on Thoth - This concerns me as I previously got a tattoo of Thoth levitating a Mer-Kah-Bah double tetrahedron so it was a shock to knock I imprinted a high-ranking demon onto my arm

http://reasonsforjesus.com/the-death-of-spirit-science-metaphysics/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMu5F2icsT8
His Testimony Video

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/06/16/what-a-shaman-sees-in-a-mental-hospital/
One of His Original Spirit Science Articles

What do you all think?
>>
>>18630742

love is all. that's what jesus teaches
>>
>>18630742
We should all be extremely grateful that he worked his way out of materialism and found inner peace through a system that works for him.
>>
>what a shaman see's
>see's
there's a reason people don't take shamanism seriously
all those psychedelics rot your brain
>>
>>18630828
But for some reason banging little kids doesn't damage catholic priests respectability.

mmm...
>>
>>18630828
Although that's a shitty example. I think you're right.
I met this guy who has done dmt hundreds of times. Dude's head was fucked, in a bad way. Literally borderline retard.
>>
I have just read The book spirit science was based off of The ancient secret of the flower of life. And in reading it I'm not sure what to think. He gets a piece of his information from the Masons, this causes concern. And most of what he say is his theory or he say hasn't been proven yet. Seems like more fake news, no reference no real fact, I enjoyed spirit science in the past but now I'm reevaluating my beliefs.
>>
about the yt video where ndes were helped by Jesus

we get what we expect and believe
>>
>>18630742
>Crazy nutter with virtually no memetic immune system gets infected by one form of mental AIDS and then another.
>>
But how can patchman possibly be a lier?
>>
>I previously got a tattoo of Thoth levitating a Mer-Kah-Bah double tetrahedron so it was a shock to knock I imprinted a high-ranking demon onto my arm

sounds nice, you got a pic?

As to your concerns you have nothing to worry about in my opinion.
>>
File: feef.gif (107KB, 411x534px) Image search: [Google]
feef.gif
107KB, 411x534px
>>18632242
just took this one for you!! the artist nailed it for sure, looking to get something soon within the field of hermeticism due to what it is im studying now..

after researching on the internet, i found the author of FOL (Secrets of the Flower of Life) to also have "dark" stories about him where during group sessions the wind would pick up or helicopters would circle over.. There always seemed to be a dark presence attached to that of new age spirituality that didn't feel right. How does one further spirituality without being deceived through the many deceptions that are out there? It's so interesting that such a "positive" lit topic such as New Age Spirituality could hold so much of the opposite. But then again, in this line of work, duality is not a common surprise.
>>
>>18630924
A majority of the information is from Vol. 1 & 2 of the FOL books, which in themselves are a journey. It pretty much is a guy named Drunvalo (it is his "spiritual" name, as he had a previous name) who channels Thoth and uncovers a ton of geometry (sacred geometry) and is told to goto Egypt and look at certain spots. It borders between fiction and non fiction but makes for an interesting read. There is not too many masonic or illuminati elements in the book itself, but moreso deep occult ideas in regards to Ancient Egypt. At the end of the book, he teaches an 18-step breath called the Mer-Kah-Bah breath, in which he states the Mer-Kah-Bah is the souls vehicle between worlds and frequencies and that one surrounds each and every living thing. The only credible evidence is the fact that there is a load of original content that will blow your mind and leave you wondering how many drugs it took to write these books. I try to balance my skeptability with belief.
>>
Wait the spirit science website and youtube are separate? I followed the series out of interest but it kind of disappeared. How is it now?
>>
>>18632830
loads of fuckers trying to make money selling necklaces and jewels to help people feel inspired

the OG crew was confused kids wondering why they were having psychedelic experiences without taking drugs
>>
>>18632830
They still have a public chat on the site, though they are all weebs and can't properly handle the redpills if you give it to them.. Amethyst and tarot card readings go a long way monetarily nowadays.
>>
>>18630834

Take a moment, reread your own post, and consider why what you've just typed is so incredibly stupid.
>>
This person has reached the highest degree of scam artistry. He made some bad investments and had a falling out with spirit science and lost his house and car. Instead of rebuilding his audience among the new age crowd and starting over he realized that there are a lot more Christians in the world and they are easier to take advantage of. He's just shifting his target audience to make more money.
>>
OK. So this guy watched some Near Death Experience accounts about people who met Jesus and is a Christian now. Wew.

He must not have been deep enough into what he considers the "new age" to know that on the thoughts are instantly manifested on the astral plane, which is where you are immediately taken to when you die. Keep in mind "Spirit Science" youtube and website is pretty fucking shit and inaccurate a lot of the times but this guy is just an idiot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.