[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1286.jpg (26KB, 390x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.jpg
26KB, 390x635px
Have you trained yourself to have an out of body experience, /x/?
What have you seen in the Astral Realm?
>>
>>18629979
listen anon
i usually let people be, let them make their own choices and mistakes
but seeing as im in a shit mood today i dont really care

in my younger days, i was desperate in my search for god, the creator, the light, anything
religion after religion, failure after failure, i turned to this whole new age thing
spent months meditating, doing sleep exercises, watched videos from gurus trying to teach the world.
the more i looked, tho more hollow i felt.

finally one day i sat in meditation, i started to see sparks, then a tunnel, then everything
i floated around in space, it was truly wonderful, but i was alone. more alone than i have ever felt.
so i opened my eyes, got up and went outside to think

that same day i gave up on it all, as awesome as it was, it was nothing more than my imagination running wild, i starved it and it went abit mad.

astral projection is nothing more than an active imagination, there is no contact, there is nothing beyond this life
and on top of it all, the things i have learned about sleep fucked me up. i havnt had a single night of proper sleep in years
its like being aware of your breathing, but always, never forgetting, the more you try to forget the more obvious it becomes.

so anon stop wasting the little time you have on this planet, this single short life.
go do something real, live life and go be happy
>>
>>18630027
How old were you when you had this experience?
Can you give a more detailed version of your experience?

I am at a point in my life where I really don't know where to turn to, I am looking for answers wherever I may find them, everything you can tell me about this means a lot to me.
>>
Share your experience, /x/.
>>
Does anyone here have ADHD and can successfully project? I'm having some issues, I just can't seem to clear my mind and focus on my body, the furthest I've gotten so far is making all of my limbs feel numb/tingly/full of sand, also for some reason it feels like my right arm and leg feel more "numb" than my left

It's like flipping channels on a television, my brain keeps coming up with these situations and imaginations that constantly distract my focus
>>
>>18632763
Bump for help
>>
>>18634180
Hell p
>>
File: 1474686429057.gif (192KB, 239x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474686429057.gif
192KB, 239x300px
>>18630055
>>
>>18634397
Gold i will steal this from myself
>>
>>18632763
ADHD isnt what youve been told it is. You need to prepare your body and mind before you are able to do anythign sucessfully. Change your lifestyle first, mindset after, read some books then try again.
>>
>>18630027
what is "real" anon? why will your version of "real" make me happy?
>>
>>18629979

>train yourself to have a OOBE/AP

That's not how it works. You have to be traumatized in some way in order to leave your body. Child abuse & young rape victims often automatically leave their body during the "trauma". Another way to leave the body is if someone or something scares the crap out of you, you might freeze up or become frozen...will feel like needles and pins all over your body and like you can't move. If you let it happen you will reach the point where you can pop out of your body.

I don't know anyone who has trained themselves to go into these states besides Buddhist/Hindu monks who have mastered their body & mind.
>>
>>18635295
>>18635321
I think my favorite part about /x/ is that people will just say random shit that always means "no your wrong", they won't provide reasons, they won't give any logic and reasoning that would lead to answer, /x/ is basically a magic 8 ball, but all the sides say no, some just in different words
>>
>>18629979
Because im a casual fapper i only got to the point of feeling weird spoopy vibrations all around my body but never projected
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.