[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral plane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: allmap1.gif (33KB, 361x338px) Image search: [Google]
allmap1.gif
33KB, 361x338px
What are some of your experiences with astral projection or obe? & how do you go about doing so and how do you protect yourself from nasty astral beings?
>>
They can cause severe dread and negative feelings but they cannot hurt you. No matter how convincing they can be you have to understand that they can't physically harm you.
>>
Also, can I speak to the goetia while in the astral realm?
>>
Is there a single proof that anything "astral" exists?
>>
Does anyone have the link to those dude's papers talking about his team mapping the true nature of the universe using astral projection to bridge the gap between science and religion into one comprehensive whole?
>>
>>18629673
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>18629689
Would be interested.
>>
>>18629673
I astral project all the time, it's real.
>>
I have used the lords prayer to defend myself from entities
>>
>>18629791
Yeah, fuck him for raising valid point.
>>
>>18629633
I saw milky way galaxy. Apparently one of the realms I dreamed to was outside the galaxy. I left through a portal into interstellar void space. I tried to seperate myself as far from the disk as I could to see what the form and structure of the galaxy was. I saw lots of bands of dark and light energy, like some parts of space were more dense they followed a patter. I kept zooming out our galaxy is pretty big.

I saw strands of energy connecting the outer edges of the galaxy, like they were portals of light threaded through stars going off into space. Seems like some parts of the galaxy get pulled out and modified by other parts in the universe. Perhaps they were information channels. I followed the strands back to milky way. I heard that I am a native to milky way, that it is my galactic home.

I saw an interesting bit of information. It said there was a dna encoding structure. It seemed like it was a complex network of stars, it started seeming like parts of the galaxy are designed with specific functions for life processes. I went there, and started seeing/falling through back into the gravitational well of the galaxy. As I fell I passed all sorts of energy, then started seeing dna strands of a golden yellow color. It seemed like I was falling through the strands, further into the galaxy. I felt really cold, and also really peaceful, like it was a supercool liquid. I saw the dna in me start to align with the formula the galaxy gave it. All sorts of energies folded together, I saw parts getting fixed with the correct subatomic and atomic elements added. I saw sort of these tubes that seemed to be pulling it back in place. I knew I was tripping pretty hard, and that it wouldn't last forever so I should just stay calm and observe. Then the dna got fixed, and I started seeing more symbolic and abstract information. The base pair sequences started turning into other things in my vision. It ended up as a deck of cards.
>>
File: IMG_2410.jpg (65KB, 799x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2410.jpg
65KB, 799x609px
>>18629633
I want to astral project my cock into your asshole, anon.
>>
File: IMG_2298.gif (774KB, 384x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2298.gif
774KB, 384x269px
>>18629791
>dun soil muh hugbox larp
>>
>>18629804
how can I do it ?
>>
>>18629633
More like Ass-Troll plane.
>>
>>18629689
bump
>>
>>18629659
Yup. That's actually probably the best way to get into working contact with them and hash out a contract. The only downside is in that meditative-astral state, you can in fact feel sensations like pain as with lucid dreams...so even if the damage wont go physical, don't piss them off.
>>
>>18629689
I remember he called the 'everything/god/multiverse' the onum and I remember one part in particular where he went over disagreements he had with one of his colleagues, the main one being colleague dude agreeing on infinite reincarnation but not on the same planet, like that being a specific restriction no matter time period or place. Does this hopefully ring any bells, anons? I've tried googling for a couple hours and couldn't find shit.
>>
>>18629633

Visuals are very different. I don't really see colors very well while astral projecting. Everything is kinda transparent. Also, motion is different. It's much more like teleportation. Otherwise, it's a lot like playing an FPS without head-bobbing. Sound is much more telepathy-y than sound-y, I guess.

There is nothing out there which you can't overcome if you understand the compresence of opposites.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.