[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw if aliens are visiting Earth and hiding in plain sight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: a.jpg (770KB, 1085x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
770KB, 1085x1200px
>tfw if aliens are visiting Earth and hiding in plain sight they also likely post here on /x/

H-hey guys you'd tell us if you were aliens, right?
>>
>>18629494
Of course, human friend! No need for suspicion here.
>>
>>18629494
No aliens here, fellow human!
>>
Of course we would tell you.
You have nothing to worry about fellow earther.
>>
Hello fellow human, I am Alan N, and I too believe if there was extra terrestrial beings, they would post on this image board. Do not fear though, I'm sure they're quite harmless.
>>
>>18629494
You must have missed the thirty "I'm an alien, ask me anything" threads we get every single day
>>
FBIanon here. Very few hybrids are let out but it is indeed true. Impossible to tell desu.
>>
>>18629792
Do not listen to this trickster, fellow earthlings in this thread. No aliens have been captured by any government, if they were we would know about it right now. Aliens are peaceful and loving creatures, and would greet us when arriving on this planet.
>>
>>18629494
Yes, i am an alien that comes from ur-anus.
>>
>>18629494

t. ET bacteria in the brain of a human host.

You do inexplicably violent things to one another.

It is difficult to believe there is any discussion of discontinuing the containment program.

You still have to toil for food. In fact, you are now subject to more intense chronic stress than at any time in your history. Unified abstraction of trade - money - did nothing to alleviate this problem.

Your leadership is, by its own definitions, criminal. Their pragmatically opportunistic behavior is so dysfunctionally sociopathic there is a theory that it is caused by a disease spread almost exclusively within that social class by means of traditional activities within that class.

Why do you keep reproducing? Are you not able to reflect on the abject misery that is your existence, and come to the conclusion that you should not follow in your parent's footsteps?

Endless complaints about hunger, debt, and strife, then you go about making more of yourselves to experience the same without attempting to address any of those problems.

You know you are being poisoned, intentionally and unintentionally, and do almost nothing to resolve these issues.

I could go on, but this is making me nauseous.
>>
>>18629822
It's not so bad.
>>
I'm actually a member of an alien species as well as a time-traveller. And I can assure you, we don't exist.
>>
File: IMG_0587.jpg (366KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
366KB, 1242x2208px
>>18629494

Don't worri we'd say
>>
>>18629929
Are you an Esper too?
>>
>>18629494
>they also likely post here on /x/

No they're not. They're likely to post on facebook or twitter, the very definition of hiding in plain sight.
>>
These are the last days. There probably hasn't been a full planet of strictly human spirits since Eisenhower.

You are all failures for not using your latent powers for divining the truth. You have had your virgin blood for such a long time! The spirit lord gave you a dark basement for a reason. Instead you use your time to pleasure yourselves to pictures of naked ching chong kids and to play video games with ridiculous scenarios. You would shit yourselves if such things happened to you as in your games.

You deserve your ignorance.
>>
>>18629978
Or even posting pictures on Instagram
>>
>>18630010
Your fingers are fuckin HUGE
>>
>>18630010
that post plus photo combo is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>18630010
Dont generalize my alien fellow creature.
Some of us do much to unveil those latent powers.
It's scary, but freedom!
We just don't brag about it or go joining private clubs for fat reptilians.
>>
>>18629494
So that's why so many threads are garbage.
>>
File: 1486820270106.jpg (71KB, 599x405px) Image search: [Google]
1486820270106.jpg
71KB, 599x405px
>>18629494
Ayyyyyy Lammmmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>18629494
i wish i where an alien
>>
>>18630243
Yeah, that'd be §uper c¤ol.
>>
>>18629494
I too am a native to the milky way galaxy fellow bipedal humanoid sentient being!
>>
>>18630034
... Because aliens?
>>
File: IMG_2401.jpg (112KB, 1015x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2401.jpg
112KB, 1015x791px
>>18629494
Im an alien. Wanna mate with me even though we cant have babies, anon?
>>
>>18630305
post dick
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.