[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic Hat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: original.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
The most benevolent architect of the Universe, God, has been trapped and tortured in Hell for some 18,000 years, his works defamed by Satan, who was victorious over him and who succeeded in trapping him. You have been gifted with this knowledge. Wear it as a hat and see if this world makes sense to you.
>>
>>18628435
Complete sense but is it true? And if so or even not, what do?
>>
>>18628435
So weird it's been right there in front of us the whole time I've never thought of this being a possibility before and have pondered the subject(God's absence) countless times . God's absence doesn't prove he isn't real. Satan tho I've never doubted his presence. Not even for a minute!
>>
>>18628435
So God isn't all powerful. Got it
>>
>>18628839
Satan stripped him of his powers by giving eve the forbidden fruit ?
>>
>>18628864
So God was never all powerful
>>
>>18628934
Gods illusion of free will was shattered at this moment this being his only power over humanity . Think about it like a king with no subjects what is power if it cannot be yielded.
>>
>>18628951
For someone so desperate for power, he doesn't mingle in human affairs much.
>>
>>18628960
God's absence, just like I said is a subject I've long pondered.
>>
>>18628976
What's your theory.

He created us to exercise power, he didn't like it, so he just hop to his space ship and left us, like a black father?
>>
>>18628435
Okay. So what can we do? Doesn't God have any friends to help him get out? What does he expect his weakest creation to do?
>>
>>18628951
God is the architect of both man and angel. Either he is all powerful, or he is a demiurge, or he isn't real. Satan is only a part of God if the first is true, therefor God would have to willfully be trapped by Satan. God is not the true architect if the second is true. And if the third is true who even fucking cares?
>>
>>18628999
Yes but we where created in his image . "If God is all powerful he cannot be all good if God is all good he cannot be all powerful " quote Lex Luther, Batman vs. Superman
>>
>>18629036
Explain the relevance or admit to roleplaying
>>
>>18628985
Angels I think had true free will hence he could not control them. He created man in his image under a false pretense of free will. Satan stripped this power from God by exposing this falsehood. Satan knew that would anger god but also force his hand to reveal he had no real power only a perceived power over humanity.
>>
File: bad-dudes.png.jpg (72KB, 953x476px) Image search: [Google]
bad-dudes.png.jpg
72KB, 953x476px
>>18628435
The most benevolent architect has been kidnapped by Hellions!!

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the architect?
>>
>>18629036
Very powerful quote. If God is good, he cannot be all powerful because evil exists in this world and he cannot do anything about it. If God is all powerful, it means he is not good because that would imply he created evil.

God is not good or evil, he is both and none.
>>
>>18628934
Then hes an idiot for creating his own nemesis. He deserves shit.
>>
>>18630976
>Plot twist: 'they' are the same person and you worship the mad god
>>
>>18628864
>>18628934
But perhaps our will helps hold him because it was our choice to eat the fruit?
>>
>>18628435
Hey, what the ... ? This is an ass hat!
>>
>>18631287
So maybe if all of humanity get "saved" and follow Gods word it would actually save God giving him the power he needs to escape Satan
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.