[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetic Demons Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Bune.jpg (9KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
Bune.jpg
9KB, 190x190px
This thread is dedicated to all the Goetic Demons and all the practitioners of the different methods of invocation and evocation of these spirits. Let us discuss our own personal experiences (or lack of thereof), ask for advice.

For starters I have a few questions for anyone with experience. I havent attempted any evocation or invocation till this day, but I am here to learn since it was a long desire of mine to succeed in this.

I have heard many times on this board that the Goetic spirits have "recently" been freed from being bound to the conjurers will and only do these deal to further their own personal goals and agenda (and possibly satisfation?). Which is why doing an evocation where youre threatening the spirits Solomon-style or doing a banishment can backfire if you anger them with it. I saw people mention that they should be contacted with respect, humility and kindness. And that a banishment shouldnt be done, because asking them to leave is usualy enough and theyre unlikely to bother or harass you (if you keep your side of the deal).

Also, I would kindly ask any anon that succeeded in an evocation to share the way he did it. I'm looking for the best way to see results. What type of materials will I need? Incense burner? What else?

I also saw someone metion that some Goetic Spirits lost power due to not being worshipped anymore and are too weak to appear. I dont know which ones specificaly are the most "popular" now though.

Also does anyone have any knowledge or experience with Bune? I've read he gives men wealth? I personaly wish to climb to a high social class and escape the low wage slavery. Do you know any other demons/spirits that can help me eventualy attain my goal? I undestand it wont happen overnight but I doubt I can do this alone even with high effort.
>>
>>18628054
to start... do not invoke anything
>>
>>18628054
>>18628377
Or just don't summon demons for f you have no experience summoning at all.
>>
also interested

i know it's not good to wish for things outside of you, generally, with how the world seems to work, but i was hoping that i could enlist a spirit's help to change myself. not into a powerful being, but into someone better. into someone that a certain person could love.
>>
particularly, i know she also has a copy of the lesser keys, so i wonder if i could guess who she's been contacting them and ask if they'd tell me what she asks for. would that be rude? maybe i should ask her myself, but i'm not sure if she'd tell me.
>>
>>18628413
well if they do tell you... is that something that you want to be telling things to lol
>>
>>18628439
i think we could have a good laugh over it; if she found out i was trying to use magic to make myself someone she could (not did) like, she'd probably ruffle my hair and tell me she understood
>>
File: Screenshot_20161204-222533_1.jpg (67KB, 718x374px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161204-222533_1.jpg
67KB, 718x374px
What are your opinions on getting symbols and sigils tattooed on your body?
Looking to get something like these two
>>
>>18628709
what is the frog one?
>>
>>18628377
Yeah heard invocation can be dangerous and its better to evoke
>>18628393

>Or just dont get a job if you have no experience working at all.

Most useless "advice"
>>
>>18628709
If you get tattoo'd don't post it on here Mods will ban you if they get too much attention !
>>
>>18628054
I'm no magician but I was meditating/trying to curse someone and then I saw a colorful horned goat head appear in my mind with what could only be described as a kaleidoscope pattern radiating out from it.

The entire thing was very colorful.

It was only for a few seconds but it made me want to research.

Any info on Baphomet?
>>
>>18629707
I heard he had a big dick
>>
>>18629707
Bump
>>
Black mirror method...
>>
>>18631984

antikythera mechanism..............
>>
Start smaller. And it's good to see another of these threads.. They usually get pretty long and full of solid information.
>>
>>18632343
Yeah. I hope this thread gets the attention of actual practitioners. Lately I've noticed all the Goetic threads keep dying so lets hope those guys still visit /x
>>
Hail Gremory!
>>
Dantalion, I love you
>>
Marvelous Marax!!
>>
i have extensive experience with one of the goetia, but i'm hesitant to post anything in-depth here. i can be contacted on discord, so if you'd like further information, leave your contact info here.
>>
Hold up

So you be sayin' they be non-physical intelligent and malevolent creatures who spend they time trying to destroy mankind for all of time yet we keep growing and improving every single day?

So they must be really incompetent at their only job in the universe
>>
>>18636232
Demons #btfo they just can't get it right!
>>
>>18628811
Peck and Kek
You clearly know nothing about 21st century pagan gods
>>
>>18636218
Why hesitant...
>>
Is there anything like a love sigil or meditation or anything of the sort? I know there's something related to the prince on the crocodile but I can't remember anything else.
>>
File: Demon list.png (406KB, 2312x3541px) Image search: [Google]
Demon list.png
406KB, 2312x3541px
>>
File: 1486244162556.png (90KB, 179x210px) Image search: [Google]
1486244162556.png
90KB, 179x210px
Which one should I evoke to win the scholarship?
>>
>>18637515
Fuck you cunt
>>
File: american_white.png (23KB, 466x524px) Image search: [Google]
american_white.png
23KB, 466x524px
>>18638384
Spook
>>
>>18628377
this.
The spirits are never to be trusted even the benevolent ones. They do not respect nor have any loyalties to the exorcist that summons them they only do as you say while bearing their sigil and will look for any means to be free of your control...
>>
>>18628054
I've never evoked Goetic demons but I've evoked planetary intelligences. They all seemed to be mildly annoyed by the pomp of evocation and whatnot. Annoyed in an eyerolling sense. Either evoking them by the power of the most high bothers them or the antiquated evocation rituals annoy them.

I havent really set out to determine which and I dont know of it applies to Goetic entities.
>>
>>18638560
What is a planetary intelligence pray tell?
>>
>>18638827
made up bullshit
>>
Do Goetia methods work for non abrahamic beings?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.