[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what normies think demons look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: lucifer-season-2.jpg (66KB, 812x522px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer-season-2.jpg
66KB, 812x522px
Is this what normies think demons look like?
>>
>>18627420
Probably, but assuming demons do take physical forms, normies would probably not be too far off. Demons would go for mass appeal, I think.
>>
>>18627420
Think of the variety of wildlife on Earth. The same likely goes for the spiritual world as well.
>>
File: demons.jpg (1MB, 2556x1341px) Image search: [Google]
demons.jpg
1MB, 2556x1341px
>>18627420
the world relates far more to a shit heavy metal album cover according to google
>>
>>18627420
Demons and angels are beings of spirit, without physical bodies, so they sometimes choose to manifest as something that appeals to our esthetics, and not as amorphous masses with a thousand eyes. From my experience, demons tend to appear humanoid more often than angels.
>>
But Lucifer IS beautiful in Christian Lore.
>>
What do demons look like
>>
>>18627459

seconded
>>
>>18627651
Well if you follow Christian theology. It is talked about how Satan and the fallen angels where viewed as gods after they fell. So look at other religion depictions of gods and goddesses and those are what demons and fallen angels want to look like.
>>
>>18627459

depends on the demon
>>
>>18627459
like this

eternal hellfire kawaii desu ne
>>
>>18627457
This desu, Demons are supposed to be all sorts of beautiful, the better to tempt you with and trick you according to most Christian theology
>>
>>18627740
agreed, i hate that stupid shit
>>
>>18627766
yeah but the guy in OPs pic isnt beautiful
>>
A wolf is sheep's clothing
>>
File: samael.jpg (83KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
samael.jpg
83KB, 960x540px
>>18627420

its based around DC/Vertigo's lucifer comics you fucking ape, he was originally an angel, and we're supposed to look like angels, ergo he looks like us. pic related
>>
>>18629565
looks retarded
>>
>>18629565
The goddess of hedgehogs was the best part.
>>
File: 900x900-Cherubim.jpg (281KB, 900x901px) Image search: [Google]
900x900-Cherubim.jpg
281KB, 900x901px
>>18629565
Lucifer was 'anointed as a guardian cherub' according to Ezekiel 28:14, assuming that the narrator is talking to him.

Cherubs don't exactly took like you or I.
>>
>>18629831
Cherubs don't possess physical forms, according to most theologians angels exist simultaneously at all times as consciousness with access to all knowledge of our "realm" physically. The simultaneous existence and complete knowledge of the physical world are part of what makes them slaves. They are unable to change any of their actions because they exist simultaneously so everything they will do or have done has occurred for them.
>>
In Christianity the devil said to be extremely handsome iirc
>>
>>18629885
In your house you're supposed to be handsome iirc
>>
>>18627420
yes, they humanize everything
>>
>>18629908
Or is Satan satanizing us?
>>
Lucifer is a woman right now maybe he always was, if you think about it, angels are kind of androgmisitc in nature.. really !
https://twitter.com/Tri_Sanca
>>
>>18629888

Sorry - neither one of those is true for you, ugly.
>>
>>18629888
I think the Trips agree with this statement , And so does the bible you all need to stop eating shit from the dark ages about Lucifer. Those people lived in their own shit wtf do they know .
>>
>>18629941
Dude.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.