[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things that (potentially) prove Christianity is real: >miracles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Things that (potentially) prove Christianity is real:
>miracles of Jesus
>bodies of saints that are in good state after many years
>the Body of Christ (in the form of bread) bleeding

Are there any potential proofs to any other big religion?

(please, do not argue about whether any of those are real or not; that's why I wrote "potentially". This is not a thread for that)
>>
>Christianity is real
What did he mean by this?
>>
Look at his teachings, then apply them to your life, watch how well they work. Things like:

The truth shall set you free - being completely honest, not a pushover, living an authentic life. You'll be much happier becaus you de-synchronize your consciousness from demonic energy. Demonic energy (dishonesty) makes you stupid. People spot bullshit artists a mile away - it's very hard to disguise.

Loving others as you love yourself - respecting the divinity in everyone, regardless of social status, keeps you from becoming an elitist prick.

The more you practice what was taught, the more and more you'll become convinced.
>>
>>18627361
if miracles of Jesus are a potential proof of Christianity.. then every story and fundamental aspect of every religeon fits in this category
the muscles and the religeon are part of the same belief
that's like saying a potential proof of aliens is that aliens abduct people.. its circular reasoning
>>
>>18627361
All of those are [citation needed].
>>
>demonic energy
lolwut
>>
>>18627361
>Are there any potential proofs to any other big religion?

Islam is real because they decapitate people on video and shout god is great.
>>
>>18628038
>lurking /x/
>demon skeptic
welcome newfriend
>>
>>18627361
you can show facts that Christianity is real based on real events. But you can't truely prove God completely exist, but that's the same for everything. if you have enough faith in it to believe is proof enough for yourself.
>>
To me the most clear evidence is the millions of mountains every christian moves daily in the name of jesus.
>>
>>18630565
I agree with what you said. There's not much of a point in having faith if it can be proven.
>>
>>18627361
Not to be Dr. Edge, but if you believe any of this is real, you are a pathetic fucking idiot whose better off not on this planet.
>>
>>18627421
You are hilariously foolish.
>>
File: Emoji R O A S T E D.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
Emoji R O A S T E D.png
358KB, 552x543px
>>18627372
>>18627361

>Christianity is a myth and Christians are now a form of cryptid
>>
>>18627361
Noah's story is not based on the earth, instead it is based on a continent. Antarctica was frozen over as Noah left and traveled across the seas.
>When Hell freezes over.
This saying is true, Hell is frozen over. We should worry about when Hell defreezes, then Satan will emerge, as he was trapped beneath the ice.

Evolution and Christianity go hand in hand. Jesus had to die for our sins. Darwin realized that evolution occurs between plants and animals (humans as well). We become what we eat, or in other words, our bodies evolve to consume what we eat easier.
God created food, water, and herbs for us to consume. Jesus went 40 days without food or water. Leaving herbs.
Jesus died a slow and painful death for evolutionary sake. His blood leaked onto the earth, and arose a new plant. As most plants we consume leave spores throughout our bodies which grow. It is why they stopped burying us in the dirt, and put us in coffins. To prevent new plants from emerging. If you open up really old coffins it is not unusual to find remnants of small plants growing from the person's body.
>>
>>18630806
>chivalry isn't dead
>m'lady
>i'm a good guy while these douchebags get all these girls
>nintendo is cool
>>
ok if Christianity ain't bullshit explain Jesus how does he exist?
>>
>>18627361
tbqh islam has more prophecies and ""proofs" desu
>>
>>18627361
I've been researching for a good 10 minutes on all of those things you've stated and found absolutely 0 potetnial proof for any of it
>>
the fire of the orthodox easter
>>
>>18630809
I'm not the guy you quoted but I have to say that those are good values. Better than middle-eastern religions. And frankly, you are one edgy kid.
>>
>>18627361
Thing is, if we get concrete proofs any of those, the whole "faith value" aspect of the religion is lost.
Is like being sure your gf doesn't cheat on you because you trust her, agains being sure she doesnt cheat on you because you have her chained in your basement.

>>18631132
OP did a poor selection on "proofs"
No way we can prove Jesus miracles.
Uncorrupted bodies are something that happens, but it is possible for them, to be that way due to natural reasons too.
Haven't read about the last one, so I can't tell about it.

Surprised he hasn't mentioned the Turin Shroud, since nobody knows how the fuck it was made yet.
>>
I have a really religious friend who did a bunch of Research on this stuff and although I forget Most of what he said and don't have any specific proofs, He basically told me things like that bolstered the credibility of the Gospels like Mark and John and also somethings like other First Hand Accounts of other people.

Sorry I can't remember anything specific.
>>
>>18627421
Nice post. Coming from a former devout Christian who still considers himself a believer. But I haven't gone to church in years.
>>
Look up the hindu milk miracle. No other (alleged) miracle even comes close to its scale in modern times.
>>
>>18635856
Just looked it up. Pretty wild.
>>
>>18635856
>>18635887
It has been thoroughly debunked, as well.
>>
Well to be fair, the miracles of jesus could also just be a philosophical way to describe "awakening" people.

Curing blindness, essentially could mean to awaken people to the truth.
The scientific method was invented a lot later than Christ's death.
>>
>>18627361
>falling for the Abrahmic faiths that the Demiurge promotes
But really, when was the last verified "miracle" that wasn't based on hearsay?

>bodies of saints that are in good state after many years
This really isn't a miracle, it happens under certain circumstances and can also be artificially done
>>
>>18630829
>tfw christians try to prevent global warming because satan
>>
>>18633971
>Surprised he hasn't mentioned the Turin Shroud, since nobody knows how the fuck it was made yet
All the evidence points to it not being from the time of christ, both in terms of its construction and radiological dating
>>
>>18635917
Has it? What's the explanation? Capillary action doesn't seem to be powerful enough for the uptake speed displayed on videos. And mass hysteria seems like a copout.
>>
File: 1477159254864.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1477159254864.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>18635963
>963
spoken like a true believer. They have been digging in Antarctica looking for him, there is no stopping him once he is out. I do enjoy your humor though, though we all have one fate, decided by ourselves a long time ago. You seem to be on the good side amigo.
>>
File: weeping246.jpg (6KB, 206x308px) Image search: [Google]
weeping246.jpg
6KB, 206x308px
I'd actually like to ask the OP's question as well.

I'm a devout Catholic. We have a lot of /x/ shit, and some of it is genuinely documented. This is particularly the case with Eucharistic miracles, weeping/bleeding statues, and apparitions of the Virgin Mary. Thousands of people saw the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima, for example.

Does any other religion have happenings on that scale?
>>
>>18632054
Christianity is a middle eastern religion.
>>
>>18637503
Fatima has been thoroughly debunked.
>>
>>18630829
This is an allegory to bridge things that really aren't that closely related.
>>
Yogis bodies stay in good condition long after death as well.

See yall niggas never want to analyze shit.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.