[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayo /x/ Redpill me on the third eye.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: third-eye.jpg (23KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
third-eye.jpg
23KB, 600x368px
Ayo /x/

Redpill me on the third eye.
>>
Read a fucking book
>>
>>18627068
any suggestions?
>>
>>18627064
>>
File: IMG_1127.jpg (952KB, 830x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1127.jpg
952KB, 830x1084px
>>18627064
It is a happenstance of a minor muscle and a gland in your brain. The pituitary gland and the pineal gland when vibrated at a certain frequency produce liquids that, when comingled, create DMT. Just as shrooms "show things how they really are," so too does DMT, but in a better way. You can "drink" it if you are capable of producing it at will. It gives you the power to See the Truth and thereby interact with the Reality, walking on water, healing people as if by magick, etc. "Opening" your third eye is just regulating the steam of DMT. Most people don't deserve it, and will never achieve it. Modernity calcifies the pineal gland making it nearly impossible for a normie to even hope for an opened third eye.
>>
>>18627064
It's a point in the forehead (behind) related to psychic abilities such as clairvoyance, telepathy ...etc .

Everyone says the third eye is the pituitary gland and that's clacified and atrophied, so there are exercises and diets to stimulate it.

Dharmatic religions only mention subtle things about working on the third eye (susch as being more creative, sensitive, and crap like that).

The third eye you wanna hear about is just a huge pile of crap defecated by the new age current, a lot of 12 year olds with too much free time, too much anime and too little research.
>>
>>18627068
just kys. Worst advice people ever give. I suppose reading Lord of the Rings will clear up OPs question?
>>
File: 34543234.jpg (76KB, 428x604px) Image search: [Google]
34543234.jpg
76KB, 428x604px
>>18627064
Open your ass and your third eye will follow
>>
>>18627234
Go away Crowley, I'm not interested.
>>
>>18627064
eric cire
is si
gay yag
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.