[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: th95QB16BM.jpg (7KB, 300x200px)
th95QB16BM.jpg
7KB, 300x200px
>Gate
>>
>>18627005
It seems to be true. Especially with the way that the Clinton Foundation is wound up in that pizza place AND Haiti at the same time. What would the odds of that being just a coincidence be?
>>
Isn't there already a thread up for this?
>>
>>18627021
some shitty ass pizza joint... mmmm and the dudes twitter posts fucked up anon
>>
>>18627024
Every time a new post calls them out on the bullshit of pizza gate and how these posters pushing it are in cahoots with pedophiles they ditch the old thread and make a new one.
>>
>>18627058
>and how these posters pushing it are in cahoots with pedophiles
Pedos generally don't foment anti-pedo paranoia.
Whether people have the dead to rights, or are mostly wrong on the details, it's bad for the pedo either way.
>>
>>18627069
>Pedos generally don't foment anti-pedo paranoia.
How would you know anon? Are you a pedo?

I would guess with them being absolute bottom of the pile scum they'd hand over and implicate anyone else if it meant they could get away with their shit, including other pedos.
>>
>>18627098
Dude you're paranoid
>>
>>18627069
5D chess, man
>>
>>18627134
and you are delusional
>>
What is the single best piece of evidence for pizzagate?

Not some massive image of unrelated instagram images that are taken out of context to try and force a narrative of child abuse.

Whats the best piece of actual evidence?
>>
>>18627164
>Whats the best piece of actual evidence?
The Comet Pizza gunman has many characteristics of a false flag attack.

They wouldn't be false flagging pizzagate AND giving it heavy media coverage from all angles (including the Pope) if there wasn't some truth to it.

Alternatively, it could be a distraction from something even worse.
>>
>>18627184
That's not really evidence of anything though.
>>
>>18627193
pedo detected
>>
>>18627193
Yeah there's no conclusive evidence that Pizzagate is real, that OJ killed his wife, that the invasion of Iraq was for ulterior motives, or that anything paranormal exists in any way.

Do you see why people believe it despite that?
>>
>>18627202
This is hand waving and you know it. OJ's case went to trial because it had enough evidence, for example.

I'm asking for what you think is the strongest proof of this pedophile ring and I'm getting nothing in return other than 'well the guy who went in there and shot it up was definitely part of the conspiracy' without any evidence for THAT claim either
>>
>>18627208
>OJ's case went to trial because it had enough evidence, for example.
There is currently no conclusive evidence that OJ killed his wife. What are you, a conspiracy theorist or something???
>>
>>18627213
You know that evidence can exist without conclusively proving something right? It's a point to make an argument around. You're not making any point there
>>
>>18627005
>applesauce
pizza gate fridge lawnmower
>dolphin niner niner
>>
Pizza Steve did 9/11
>>
>>
>>18627164
The conviction of the Dupont heir, Robert Richards, for pedoscum rape of his two children being defended by Beau Biden son of Joe Biden and getting house arrest instead of jail for raping toddlers. The underground tunnel system was built by the Duponts for the old "subway" system so he would know about it and the fact it connects to a modern art park/playground with what looks to be giant legos strewn around.

Hundreds of pedoscum rapists were arrested in Norway and LA (ewww including 40 teachers among others).

The podesta emails include several to and from Haim Saban of univision and Cheryl Saban (board of directors of Clinton Foundation). These get overlooked on purpose to protect pedoscum rapist filth, in my opinion.
>>
>>18627058
Well, they made a new one again... so this is at least partially true.
>>
>>18627237
You know when this picture first emerged it was pointed out that the child was a girl, a fact that is conveniently ignored to fit with the chickenlovers hashtag, also similarly ignored is that the term was actually chickenhawks until pizzagate took off.
>>
>>18627220
He's just avoiding the question.
>>
>>18627296
you're an idiot man. in denial of the reality that's right in front of you.
>>
>>18627268
Now this is more interesting, thanks. Hope you're around to answer questions after I've had a look. What content in the podesta emails to the Sabans was strange? doesn't seem weird he'd know Cheryl in his position.
>>
Wasn't this debunked? What even was the coded message in the emails?
>>
>>18627330
What is the reality of this photograph? What do you know about it?
>>
Where can I learn more about this?
>>
>>18627373
/pol/ usually has a rolling general
>>
>>18627268
When was there over a 100 pedos arrested in Norway..? I know there was some caught a while back but sure as fuck wasn't hundreds.

t. norwegian.
>>
>>18627597
>asking for facts in a pizzagate thread

what are you doing? look at this list of words and the meanings i have given them to prove that this is real

pizza = child
hot dog = katana
handkerchief = cape
map = japanese comic book
>>
>>18627143
nice self awareness buddy :- )
>>
>>18627193
Have you tried looking for evidence? Answer honestly. You haven't.
>>
>>18627784
>You haven't.
Wow, you're really so insecure that you felt the need to answer for that anon just in case.
>>
>>18627792
Not insecure. Most people that claim a subject has no evidence hasn't tried looking for it. It's such a common occurence that I'm sure I'm right.
>>
>>18627784
I'm the anon that asked that. I was in the threads for the first three weeks or so from day one and there was nothing but conjecture. when it became obvious that people ignored certain things and made leaps in logic purely to push the narrative at the expense of finding the actual truth I ducked out. The whole thing became a waste of time.

I was asking to see if anything had changed, evidently not. It's fucking depressing to see this go the way it has.
>>
>>18627802
>It's such a common occurence that I'm sure I'm right.
Where is YOUR evidence? Have you tired looking for evidence that people do commonly look for evidence? You haven't.
>>
>>18627814
Experience. I've been on /x/ a long time. Can you say the same?
>>
>>18627820
The ol dick measuring contest eh?

I've been posting on 4chan since before /x/ was a thing newfag ;^)
>>
>>18627863
Sure buddy.
>>
File: pizzagateorigins.jpg (2MB, 2942x3010px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagateorigins.jpg
2MB, 2942x3010px
>>18627164
>>
>>18628009
inb4 it's not evidence
>>
>>18627296
im with you. but what the fuck is chickenlover in that context?. obviously is not an evidence or nothing, but what are your theory?.
>>
File: 1484851183307.png (710KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484851183307.png
710KB, 720x720px
>>
Ben Swann died for journalism's sins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2_XX5IT0w
>>
this is spirit "cooking" or "breaking" in action.

Aftet that they fuck them and drink their blood.

https://youtu.be/8rrTyRaoezw
>>
>>18628033
It is all about the dmt from the pineal gland...it shoots dmt into the blood to make you hallucinate before you die and that shit makes you high as fuck.
>>
>>18628009
You see this was good and right at the beginning before things got fucking ridiculous. That Dave flintstone stuff was absolutely evidence. It's connections to comet ping pong are jumps though, don't you think? For example you've put an article by sasha Lord next to an email to Anita Lord why? Because they have the same surname? Richard Windsor is also a common enough name.

That's really the strongest link you have that I can see??
>>
File: IMG_0387.jpg (88KB, 719x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0387.jpg
88KB, 719x594px
AHHHHH

>"...something that is magnificent because somewhere across this country today there is some young child facing some unknown danger and that danger will be eliminated because of some enforcement action that we're going the take in the coming days. And that is something we should celebrate, not criticize." - Miller on ABC "This Week"

SOURCE:
@7:38
http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/video/stephen-miller-immigration-order-steps-options-table-45438898

Link to transcript: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/week-transcript-12-17-stephen-miller-bob-ferguson/story?id=45426805
>>
Just a reminder that this email is real
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.